L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Testicle pain?

Pegasus

Ex-Bluelighter
I'm hoping some guys will know what I'm going through here. I have pretty large testes (alright, they're pretty damn big, and apparently run in the family as I learned from my drunken mother one night...), and they seem to get really sensitive at times, for example, if I start to get sick. The pain is pretty debilitating, usually consisting of me rolling around in pain and cupping them gently, avoiding any contact with anything. This is damn near impossible since, as I mentioned, they are large...

I have looked around the internet for similar stories, but strangely enough, this doesn't really seem to be discussed much (or I'm just not using the right terms)... Most links I have found tend to deal with the testicles becoming twisted, which is definitely not the case.

I will probably seek medical advice once insurance kicks back in, but in the meantime the problem has become more frequent and I'd like at least some inclination of what the issue could be. Any comments are appreciated.

Is it possible you might have a hernia? I'm just a girl LOL but I dated a guy who had a hernia, and he had pain down there.

Also, how old are you? Have you had your prostate checked? I know it's a sensitive subject, but I'm just thinking back to men I've known who had similar pain.

Not sure if I'm fortunate or not lol, but I am the girl the guys like to talk to, so I hear about all these stories and these two things come to mind.

Go see a doctor as soon as you are able to.

Do you wear tight jeans? Or do you not wear any underwear at times? I know that when I don't wear boxers and I'm wearing very tight denim that my balls feel weird but I'm not in pain or anything. Have you had any injuries lately?

hi i think i may know what your talkin about...you wear boxer shorts...? because i had sim prob bigs nuts big k234...you might need too start wearing jock strap or pants...for extra support ??

Last edited:
^Yes... I don't know if that was sarcastic or not, but it is crucial information... If that was sarcasm, maybe in the future don't be sarcastic to people over their health concerns?! That would be a little inappropriate, no?

Re: Tight jeans... I do not generally wear jeans, but when I do, they are not super-baggy and yes, the contact with the jeans is not pleasant when I am going through a bout of hypersensitivity. I will get out of the jeans as quick as I can if this starts happening!

... I do wear them boxers, but I'm not understanding what the problem they could be causing is, though? Wearing something for support would definitely hurt while I was going through this...

...Thanks for the replies. I know the best advice is that I have to see a doctor soon, but I was really hoping that a few guys would chime in and be like, yeah, I've got abnormally large testicles too, and boy do they hurt sometimes! (Thanks btw, megamorph... If you read thi could you explain what you mentioned a bit more?)

could be anything,my balls get VERY uncomfy feeling when i get sick,dope sick or "cold sick"

they also ache if i have to stand or walk for a long period of time,i have been to the doc 3 times ,cause i feel like ima puke when i have to pick up large heavy objects,they would get swollen and tight ,and still do somtimes but they had no clue,blood urine ,ultrasound and nothing

some people have testicle pain for no apparent reason ,so i read in a medical journal oh and my balls arent huge :) i really dislike girls sucking on them playing with them ..makes me nervous...have to tell them to be gentile

maybe try wearing underwear with a little more support? They scrotal slings for people with hernias, no joke.

one more thing L-arginine helped my balls i took it just to make more sperm :) but noticed it helped my nuts they didnt swell and were very soft,and i shot huge loads :)

Thank you HYDRO, you are describing what I am going through almost certainly. The pain when sick is the most telling symptom, as when this first happened it would be a 100% accurate indication that I was getting sick. Now that I use opiates on-and-off, I'm sure that I'm probably sick to some slight degree on these occasions that I get the pain but do not develop an actual sickness...

Thanks again, though it is kind of disheartening that they didn't find anything to help you!

^Same feeling, yes, though I don't think it is the culprit most of the time...

I don't want to seem like a troll or a smartass, but would pics help?

I mean, not of the shaft or tip or anything, maybe just a closeup of the nutsack.. Just to see what we're dealing with here.

hi pegasus ....i have had sore balls for couple years now,,i been docs, had 2 scan,s and no serious probs as such,,but the doc told me that, i need support not 2 tight ..and the pain has not been as often as it used to be ,since i aint been wearing boxers...times it felt like id been kicked in the nuts....but defo go see your doc

i was checked for epididamytis,and actually you can self exam by grabbing the testicle and rubbing the epididamys....rotating it

but like i said some people have natural pain ,alot of the guys in my family start to feel nauseous after standing and walking for long periods

I have large balls and not only have I had a couple bouts with epididamytis, in general they can get sore after I've worn jeans that were too tight or I've let them hang for too long without support. Maybe the larger ones are more prone to such pain? :\