• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Testicle pain?

Thanks for all the responses!

I don't want to seem like a troll or a smartass, but would pics help?

I mean, not of the shaft or tip or anything, maybe just a closeup of the nutsack.. Just to see what we're dealing with here.

Absolutely, I'll get it right up...

I have large balls and not only have I had a couple bouts with epididamytis, in general they can get sore after I've worn jeans that were too tight or I've let them hang for too long without support. Maybe the larger ones are more prone to such pain? :\

Well, in my personal experience I certainly think there is a correlation! It seems like you have a sense of the regularity with which this happens, and it is seeming more and more that there are probably quite a few things that set it off...

...Enki, I am certainly going to have it checked out within the next few weeks, just to make sure, as you said.

Thanks again everyone, I have a little humility about this now I guess, which is good. I'm not pleased with the situation by any means, but hey, it's looking like something that I will likely be dealing with for quite some time from most of the similar experiences...

My first thought was also epididymitis as well. I had a (testicularly) well-endowed friend who suffered from it and his descriptions sounds near identical to yours. His was professionally diagnosed so I'm NOT just guessing that's what afflicted him.

Last edited:
i once played beach volleyball while freeballing and dove to save the ball, my left testicle was in pain for literally months.

i have absolutely no postive input for your thread, sorry pegasus.

epididamytis is actually rather painful,and not like a dull ache like he is describing and if he was to touch the "epi" prolly drop him to his knees if he had it

just hit up the ER ....they will do a ultrasound....

i have an occasionally sore testicle that is caused by a herniated l5s1 disc. just another thing to think about.

^Yes, sometimes along with epididamitis there can be a hydrocele which can need surgery at times. All this ball stuff is treatable as far as I know except when it is just do to large sensitive cojones. Then afaik the only stuff that helps is extra support and avoiding trauma.

Hey Bro that sounds like it could be Epididymitis, it can be caused by several things, stds, infections, etc. One question I have is do you take Lyrica or opioids? I wonder if lyrica could be a contributing factor to infections as it can numb the area and make urination difficult or impossible at times, why couldnt it cause stoppage elsewhere in the good ol urine faucet? Anyway my sympathy to anyone suffering from any pain but especially pain down there in the underwear!!