• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

NEWBIE. Any get you high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripper13

Greenlighter
could any of these get you high

naproxen
celexa
paxil
benedryl
chlorzoxazone
darvocet

if any of them do tell me and what dose i should take reacreationaly and what the high will feel like. thanks

and lyrica i snorted 300 mg's of and nothing happened so i took .5 xanax and nothing happened what should i do to make somthing happen?

Do your research before snorting random drugs - that's totally stupid..

I believe these kinds of threads are against the rules.

depending on your definition of high, benadryl could. (if you are into the whole deliriant, dysphoric thing)

but.

i wouldn't do it.

check out erowid.org

naproxen is just a standard otc NSAID (non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug) [read ibuprophen, advil, etc] so... if you have a headache or fever, then this is a good bet... but no real recreational use; not to be snorted.

why do you reply if all your going to do is complain about the decisions i make my life if you cant give me answers with out calling me stupid and shit then dont reply....

bluelight is a harm reduction forum.

My reply was to inform you of things you should not do. Incase no one else responded and you decided to experiment for yourself, maybe after reading my post you'll decide not to snort naproxen.

but you can do whatever you like.
but seriously, look at erowid.org. It will have a listing for all those chemicals. You can then decide for yourself if any of them are worth using recreationally.

Well everything you listed isn't really recreational. Celexa and paxil are anti depressants.. Naproxen is an NSAID... great for pain but not to get high on... Benedryl perhaps to potentiate darvocet which is a really weak opiate.. If you have any opiate tolerance whatsoever darvocet won't get ya high...

Your best bet is lyrica but eat it don't snort it.. :)

Also Xanax... you can get fucked up on that. It's all about your preferance.. but that was a fairly crappy list of drugs to use for recreation. Not being an asshole, just being honest.

I'd stick with the Lyrica if I were you if you like it. I personally am not a fan!

well i figured they wernt but thats just what was laying around the house.

people read my blog youl now why i do what i do.
i know i need to quit this shit and i try and try but never get anybetter i always relapse and go back.

could any of these get you high

naproxen
celexa
paxil
benedryl
chlorzoxazone
darvocet

if any of them do tell me and what dose i should take reacreationaly and what the high will feel like. thanks

Darvocet isn't bad as an opiate. I was prescribed a huge bottle of 90 horsepills of those after I wrecked my motorcycle. I liked them more than codeine, but I was so stupid back then I actually tried to snort one LOL. Now that was a huge mound of powder. Short term they won't hurt ya, they give a nice buzz. Benedryl will help put you to sleep thats about it. I hated Paxil.

Edit: Don't snort lyrica.... lol.

Darvocet isn't bad as an opiate. I was prescribed a huge bottle of 90 horsepills of those after I wrecked my motorcycle. I liked them more than codeine, but I was so stupid back then I actually tried to snort one LOL. Now that was a huge mound of powder. Short term they won't hurt ya, they give a nice buzz. Benedryl will help put you to sleep thats about it. I hated Paxil.

Edit: Don't snort lyrica.... lol.

haha yeah i have darvocet perscribed to me because of my back and i can barly walk without it so i thought it would work if i took more then one but people bitched at m. thanks for the info though also helpful.

haha yeah i have darvocet perscribed to me because of my back and i can barly walk without it so i thought it would work if i took more then one but people bitched at m. thanks for the info though also helpful.

Yeah that does present a problem, it would be fun but not worth gaining tolerance to what you need it for. Maybe like a one time deal

Yeah that does present a problem, it would be fun but not worth gaining tolerance to what you need it for. Maybe like a one time deal

yeah but they took it of the market the other week so when i go back to the doc he im going to ask for somthing stronger they arnt relly working to good anymore the darvocet that is.

darvocet will not get u high it freakin sucks just like a tylenol. naproxen also just like a tylenol some people like lyrica i do not. your list isnt to recreational sorry:)

if u got lyrica take like 600mg oral. great high but tollerence develops and it isent fun withdrawls fuck gabas

if u got lyrica take like 600mg oral. great high but tollerence develops and it isent fun withdrawls fuck gabas

I don't know why people say this. Most of lyricas side effects are psychological. You only get seizures in high repeated doses. One time on 300-600 mg is not going to harm him at all.

No drugs need to be listed, this is a harm reduction forum. Just go to erowid and wikipedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.