• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Nopaine HCL and/or freebase similar to cocaine?

That guy was a scammer, and the drug's not new. It's one of the RTI series that's basically cocaine with a few things fiddled around to remove the problem with it being hit by esterases easily.

Illegal in the states cause cocaine is sched. 2.

Shit, sorry. It was ethylphenidate indeed, i'm thinking of another shady vendor.

the vendor that has nopaine is a scam, i dont think he answers emails tho, glad he decided not to take advantage of the RC naive, might as well cancel his URL, his fake chemical nicknames weren't very creative either LOL, worse than "benzo fury"IMO.

Last edited:
I thought nopaine was the naphthalene analogue of methylphenidate.

benzo fury may be an awful name, but nopaine is pretty good! that is if it has local anesthaesthetic properties. well, no matter what, I guess it's a good drug, but they should have saved it for something with local anaesthetic properties- then it'd really deserve the name (since all the other *aine names are local anaesthetics, and the obvious euphoriant nature being a sort of "pain" reliever).

^yeah, it'd work if it was like some sorta __caine analog with local anesthetic properties but it's just a stim. Pi panes(this guy likes the word "pain/pane")is another nonsense name. I mean it's not that hard, i'll give it a go...

azergine
azetergide
LAAZ
LSZ
... I'm sure I could come up with more if I cared to try, I think the key is something short yet professional sounding. Something with a 'ring' to it. If i wanted a nickname and not something all "chemistry"sounding then maybe it could be called "AZID" taking the [az]etadine and using to put a spin the the parent compound's nickname "acid"...obviously. I mean "Pi panes''? I guess it's a spin on "window pane"acid by using the common visual of a 'pie' sitting in the window pane cooling but then shouldn't in be called "pane pies", where does "Pi"come from, did he expect people to say "got any 'Pi' man" or let me get a slice of 'Pi' dude"? But where does the "Pi"come from, every drug's nickname comes from something relating to the molecule itself, Pi comes from nowhere, when I hear Pi I think of the movie, which was a cool and trippy movie but how does it relate to Lysergic acid-2,4-dimethylazetidine???

Yes I did go on a rant, I am aware of that lol :)

Yeah I think that was mentioned in the movie and in middleschool

i am getting a sample of nopain from a reputable UK supplier - i am not expecting it to live up to much as i spoke to the vendor on the phone and he says it caused him great paranoia but cocaine dose do this after a while.

the best rc i have tried recently has to be MXE i fucking loved that stuff!!

getting 5grams in a few weeks i liked it that much!

Hello everyone its been a while ...

I had 500mg to test from a reliable UK vendor from sat until yesterday, have to say been disappointed with results...
As above poster mentions, I suffered with paranoia too, can feel elevated heart rate and adrenaline pumping around your system but there was a definite lack of dopamine ...

Maybe due to been the first batch it may improve and to be fair they've offered me a refund but I had hopes for this one

Any further news will post more....

Seejay

Without GC/MS and NMR verification i'm going to hesitantly suggest that maybe you're not buying Nopaine or whatever - either any RTI or etylphenidate - because most of their precursors, esp. for the tropanes are watched more than Jersey Shore.

I've actually sampled ethylphenidate (years ago) and it was quite a bit nicer than methylphenidate. I tried snorting (mild but nice) & smoking the freebase. I don't really like stimulants so much, but smoked it was similar to cocaine (but lasted 40 minutes, unlike crack) but less intense. I preferred it to crack, in fact, but as I say, I'm not a fan.

It's probably pretty safe (with it's low potency) but it's nothing to write home about. I know of one highly shady cocaine dealer who seriously wants to cut it into crack. What a fool...

I seem to remember that 'real' nopaine is the 4-(3,4 dichloro)phenyl-piperidine based. One paper said that replacing the ester with a propyl made the (+)trans isomer gave a Dopamine Ki of 3.4 - but that means nothing without behavioral studies and there aren't any (plus the synthetic route was a real hike!).

He's quoted to have said "you can snort it like crack".....
That doesn't instil me with confidence as a potential customer.

My god - I just found the article. Those people are kind of worrying because they have come out with so much rubbish over the last couple of years. If they had quietly made a reasonable product then nobody would have a name, but they wouldn't be bitched about all the time. Hands up who thinks this guy will get the first knock on the door when the RC vendors get swooped?