• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Withdrawals After 2 weeks of using

kanyeknievel

Bluelighter
Okay, so heres whats the deal. I was doing some bags maybe 3-4 a day or 60mg roxi for a week and half id say at the most, then I knew i was going to go through withdrawal so I took suboxone. I ended up taking about 17mg over 7 days, which end up giving me withdrawals from that, not so bad but I read if you do WD from suboxone and then do opiates again for a day or two you wont have WD from suboxone OR opiates. But I got way out of hand, i ended up doing maybe 3 bundles, 2op 80s, and a few roxis over the past week. The last day I did any was 2 days ago exactly. I did 10 bags and a 30mg oxy that day.

I dont shoot it, i always sniff it. But I've been through withdrawals about two times before this, and Id say they werent as bad as this time, but the other times I coulda swore I remembered doing more drugs for a longer period of time.

Its my 2nd day and yesterday I slept half the day then couldnt sleep between 6am and 12pm or so, i dont know i didnt keep track. Then I tried to nap and i woke up around 2 or 3pm and ever since ive been just feeling so uncomfortable. Its cold outside, but im hot and sweaty and cold. I feel very irritable, i have goosebumps, and i just feel like im really sick my head/face is hot, my feet are cold, but its all sweaty. NOT extremely sweaty, but sweaty none the less.

I do not have direhhas, runny nose, throwing up, just insomnia, hot/cold flases, sweaty, and a little restlessness, irritability and depression.

I just want to know, since I didnt use for an extremely long time and only about 2/3 weeks... this is 48hours after my last use, will tommorow be better than today? I thought i remember reading the second day is always the worst.

Considering my use, what do you guys think my withdrawl timeline will be like? Im about 150pounds 5'4 and athletic body.

Is there anything I can use to help around the house? I have klonopin but I dont have enough to take more than prescribed and the refill isnt until the 8th. I just want something to help me sleep and relax...

sorry if this is all over the place i feel like im loosing my mind here. Been sitting and laying in my bed since i woke up *besides taking a shower*, just waiting for the day to end so i can TRY to sleep.

I don't mean to patronize you, but it sounds like you are thinking more than is helpful. Don't just lie in bed. Get up and try to stay busy. Go out for a long walk or do some work around the home. If you feel really uncomfortable take 2mg of suboxone every 6 hours as needed. Don't worry about how long... just get through this day.

^ Except for the part about the sub, great advice. the 2 most important things for a healthy recovery and minimal shitty withdrawal are diet and exercise. I know lifting weights, jogging, biking, pushups, sit ups, jump rope, whatever is the last thing you want to think about right now, but seriously. Do it. Whatever it is, exercise some how and the natural endorphins will ease your pain dramatically. A healthy diet is a MUST if you hope to have any energy for this exercise.

With the suboxone, take as little as possible as least often as possible. Unless you wanna end up dependent on sub 3 times longer than you were heroin like i did, watch it. You weren't using for very long. How far into w/d are you? honestly id say just suck it up and stick it out. It'll suck, but it will teach you a valuble lesson. And just think. It sucks this bad from a few weeks? Wait till a year of using. Seriously. Just stick it.

Hi, Im from Albania and i used heroine for 4 years from now... Actually this is the first time im registered to a forum because i really need help... This year i went through a methadone therapy for 6 months and when i quited at 5 mgs It was fuckin hell... Since Im a really sensitive person according to physical changes and emotional ones, desperatly I restarted heroine for 3 weeks, than I went to our state-hospital and thy gave me an alternate opiod medicine called "Heptanon"... I restarted my therapy slowing down to 5 pills/day (5 mg each) to 1 pill/day... To be true heptanon is great if u want to quit and i really do... But is also really expensive (1 euro/pill).... In fact Im really really really tired from this shit and i wanna go off all opiates and this fukkin drugs... I hate myself when im On them...REALLY... Well Im 21 and I've been using drugs for 7-8 years... Since tommorrow is my last heptanone pill and Im OFF money I need some advice to calm down the hell Im in (Pain & Anxiety)... I just want to wake up in the morning and feel normal... No more Rush... I really need some true advices because I read a lot of shit in other forums and this seems to be the most serious....

PS: Sorry If Im not supposed to write here but I didnt find any other opiod support on the main panel0... Im counting on your advices and Im ready to give mines... Sorry for my english, I know it sucks... Keep living life the way it deserves to be...

well aside from the not being able to sleep last night, i got maybe 4 hours total from midnight till 4pm and I took amitryptaline and that didnt even help much, i feel a lot better today. Yesterday was my second day clean, this is my third and I already can see a big difference. I dont have nearly as bad hot/cold flashes * i can see them clearing by tonight * and i think ill be able to sleep tonight, but I am able to get a suboxone most likely, I just dont want to get one then end up withdrawaling after its gone.

I cant get suboxone, but I can get methadone. If i were to get it, how much would I need? Will it just temporarily relieve me, or will the withdrawlal be gone after the methadone clears up

you will withdraw after taking it since it is an opiate

Okay I figured it would be a better idea to just deal with it, its not bad, its just very uncomfortable it sucks. But I have been taking some Loperamide. Taking this helps, but it wont draw out the withdrawal correct?

Well I suggest u to go and front the withdrawal without having any medicine... If u start Methadone probably u'll fall in love with it... Believe me, I'v been In love for six months, Is an opiate and the withdrawals are very very stronger than heroine ones... Methadone doesn't help u get off withdrawals, methadone is a terapeutic opiate, it helps u, makes u high staying at home and creating u'r own daily routine instead of going up and down strees and corners trying to get some "stuff"... With few words, helps u create a normal life then when u'r off u can go thru withdrawals as u do with a "long-time flu"... Also the dose of Methadone depends on the time u've been takin heroin and u'r daily dosage and also u'r body tolerance on opiates.... I'm askin if someone knows how to get thru withdrawals with medicines like 'Tramadol' 'Xanax' 'Librium' and 'Diazepam' (things like this)... I Dont want any Opiate anymore

Im kinda confused by that though, why do people get off heroin and other opiates into methadone if it gets you high, and makes your withdrawal after as well?

Its a form of maintenence. Heroin and other opiate addicts switch to prescription methadone or buprenorphine (suboxone/subutex) for the drastic increase in quality of life. These drugs were by no means developed for the 2 week binge. They were developed for serious addicts, and they are very good at what they do. They do not by any means cure addiction, they provide a stable lifestyle for an addict to get back on their feet. However, being opioids themselves, you will inevitably end up having to withdraw at some point.

As stated earlier if i am understanding you correctly, you have minor w/d after a 2 week binge? Please do not go on suboxone and ESPECIALLY not methadone. I became dependent on suboxone after a 9 month heroin habit and have now been on suboxone for 19 months. You can't fathom how much i regret doing this, and how much withdrawal i have felt in the last 8 months of my life tapering down of the subs. Now imagine how you will feel if you end up in this situation after a 2 week binge, let alone a serious habit.

Last edited:
Its really impossible to say for sure, everyone's body chemistry is different and WD depends on that plus how much drug is in your system, how much is still attached to receptors etc...

Suboxone WD's are typically less severe but last longer while heroin is very severe but doesn't last as long. If you can, get some benzos and muscle relaxants and take them in small doses until your symptoms are managed. IF you got your suboxone from a doctor, tell him whats going on and he'll prescribe you a remedy to make the WD's less sever. After that I strongly suggest being treated with Naltrexone shots. I did a long post about Naltrexone and its off lable use for addiction (a new method which I believe my doctor discovered) and this completely erased my addiction. Its called something like "Naltrexone- what they don't want you to know" just search for naltrexone and you'll find it.

Again I cant say it enough, if you can stay clean fro about 10 days and start taking naltrexone, in a year you can be back to normal (before you started using) and probably better than you were before because Naltrexone is being proven to be a wonder drug! Seriously you opiate receptors have such a huge influence on your mind, naltrexone block these receoptors. the shot last a month so there no way you can use and over time the blocking of your receptors will erase your addiciotn! Its worked for me and all my doc's patients, he's even cured non drug addiciton like gambling with Naltrexone! please do some research it will save tour life.

Great Description "caseface99".... U know it feels good when u talk to people that were in ur same shit... Same thing Happened too me with Methadone for 6 months.... Ill sugest u to quit subuxone and to take small amounts of heroine daily (early in the morning 8-9 Am) and before u go to sleep... Do this for 2 weeks...Then try to get "Heptanon", Idon't know if its available in ur country but believe me its Great... It helps u with u'r apetite and improve body metabolism, also have very weak withdrawals compared to other opiates.... It worked for me, but as I said I have a really sensitive character and I cant stand anxiety wich is common for every opiate...

Oh.... i forgot... U cant take "heptanone" after subuxone at least for 2 weaks becouse it doesn't fill ur opiate need and wont help u on withdrawals...whereas starting again heroin will lower ur tolerance on another type of opiate... Im saying to you what my doctor did...

Sorry OxyHydro... Does Naltrexon Helps with any withdrawal or is just a receptor antagonist??????

Sorry if i confused you all. Im not an addict, or some serious addict. I took suboxone cuz i was having minor withdrawals from opaites and i hate the withdrawal. Im just a binger, and it sucks. I have no problem not doing opiate or anything, i know they are good and fun, but i dont NEED them and i can go without them.
I was jsut asking so i didnt have to deal with withdrawl. But i guess its a good thing im going through it again to remind me how shitty this habit makes me in the end. depresses me and makes me do nothing and gives my life no purpose.

Keep In mind than in 2 or 3 days u'll be normal... BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN U HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN...

Keep In mind than in 2 or 3 days u'll be normal... BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN U HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN...

i feel after tonight or tommorow ill be 100% better. And i planned before i did it to stay clean after this and i mean it. Besides my birthday being Dec 12th and new years eve, im staying clean for a long time. I need to be responsible, ill be 19 and i havent held down a job for over 2 months, and i cant stay in school, all because of drugs.

I know its an excuse being my birthday and new years eve, i dont know what im going to do exactly, besides drinking ( i might just drink i dont know), but after that im doing my best i can do to stay clean for a long time.