• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting dilaudid

Never IV'd, never really wanna consider plugging tbh... :/ not a junkie, just enjoy some recreation. Railed some roxi's, they're great. Used to do coke, that's great [gave me the deviated septum... I am 24, jesus christ... how much coke did he do?] quit almost 10 months ago, did maybe a ball a week ago... not looking forward to revisiting that. ... anyhow, between the realistic routs, and also given the highest dosage and large amount [8 per day] ... is stacking orally going to be better, a mix with insulfation... ? Anyone with experience who can chime in here? And also I need someone of forum authority to tell me about that price question. Because I do not want to break any rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never IV'd, never really wanna consider plugging tbh... :/ not a junkie, just enjoy some recreation. Railed some roxi's, they're great. Used to do coke, that's great [gave me the deviated septum... SWIM is 24, jesus christ... how much coke did he do?] quit almost 10 months ago, did maybe a ball a week ago... not looking forward to revisiting that. ... anyhow, between the realistic routs, and also given the highest dosage and large amount [8 per day] ... is stacking orally going to be better, a mix with insulfation... ? Anyone with experience who can chime in here? And also SWIM needs someone of forum authority to tell me about that price question. Because SWIM does not want to break any rules.
Big rule, we don't use SWIM or other things like that, doesn't protect you here haha, and as for the price just don't post it out everywhere. As for how you should take it. If you do not want to IV then just pop one and insuffulate when you start to just feel it kicking in. Then you can keep railing a little more every 10 minutes or so until you're reached you're desired state of euphoria. Again, make sure to take no more than your tolerance borderline, dillys are a waste after that line, unless you're LIVing or wanting to OD. Just think of it as a generic hydrocodone only pill x5 or x10 whatever it feels like to you. Cheers.

I am Purchasing a 0.1 One will that cLOG and do you need a special kind for bacteria cuz 0.2 still let's in a tiny bit of talc and some else i forget i wanna say Corn Starch But that makes no sense but im wicked tired so idk. Lol but Snorting Hydromorphone gives you roughly 33% at least but if done perfectly like slowly snorted small lines every few minutes so it all absorbs instead of slowly absorbed a caked nostril lol. and pinching your nose and making sure the straw NO BILLS needless to say unless u like possible e coli death or weeks vomitting if lucky from it but anyways without tolerance i think about 2 and a half of a mg of Snorted dilaudid is good you want the straw JUST past the NOse hair BASICALLY WHEN YOU FEEL THE STRAW HIT YOUR FINGER WHEN IT'S TOUCHING THE BONE YOUR NOSE CARTILAGE IS ATTACHED TO IS THE SOFT THIN SKIN TARGET AREA FOR MAX ABSORPTION WHICH IS 52% OR MORE def 50% but bit stronger but worse case you absorb 33% and Oral Hydromorphone you get a measly 22% and like a maximum of 33% so basically the minimum amount of hydro snorted absorbed is highest amount orally can absorb and highest snorting can absorb is half of the 100% you get from I.V. Dilaudid but hydro contin some is left in beads unless u do a wash quick after i guess u can get all but microscopic un noticable amounts.

I got Green 1MG Dilaudids lol so yes 2mg can get you high 1mg can to eaten it is like a perc in pain relief for like cuts or skin burns or scrapes but Oxy works better for back pain was meant for being best med for that since people did not get much back pain relief from morphine compared to oxy depending on person but majority as in higher percentage of the population find oxy superior for back pain and Cannabis can be stronger than 30MG Morphine in teerms of pain relief especially considering you don't gain tolerance so you don't need your weed to really be any stronger you switch strains if the pain relief starts weakening cuz it's not tolerance so much as it is Tolerance TO the RECEPTOR that what ever the weed ishittting most like head high is less pain relief but when you go back to indicas a body high weed it will be wickedly pain relieving again key is mixing it with opioids you get MASSIVE pain relief that neither could provide on their own and u dont got worry about extra risk of overdose mixing weed with it or over smoking it lol and less chance of needing more opioids and hence less cchance of oding on em.

Clonazepam can help some nerve pains and can def dull pain SENSITIVITY same way it dulls stress sensitivtiy and anger and agitation sensitivity. lol

Last edited:
Very interesting, experienced story. Yes, I always aim for the high end in the back of the nasal cavity leading to the septum. I've had clonazepam before but it didn't work as well as my 4x 2mg xanax+ 1 24hr release 3mg xanax/day. So I switched back to Xanax. I understand everything you said regarding tolerance. We ended up going with the Dillys over Either Codeiene sulphate or morphine sulphate [doctor unwilling.] -- the highest dose 8 times a day sounds like I should be able to handle this pain and enjoy some recreation... yeah? Can anyone chime in on their opinions? And also, can dilaudid be smoked as well as insulfated? As I understand it insulfation is the highest bioavailability, yes?

And again, anyone with more experience, please chime in and give advice as to how you would administer / what you would do with 240 8mg dillys. I'm desparately trying to grasp the potentials of this new medication.

Very interesting, experienced story. Yes, I always aim for the high end in the back of the nasal cavity leading to the septum. I've had clonazepam before but it didn't work as well as my 4x 2mg xanax+ 1 24hr release 3mg xanax/day. So I switched back to Xanax. I understand everything you said regarding tolerance. We ended up going with the Dillys over Either Codeiene sulphate or morphine sulphate [doctor unwilling.] -- the highest dose 8 times a day sounds like I should be able to handle this pain and enjoy some recreation... yeah? Can anyone chime in on their opinions? And also, can dilaudid be smoked as well as insulfated? As I understand it insulfation is the highest bioavailability, yes?

And again, anyone with more experience, please chime in and give advice as to how you would administer / what you would do with 240 8mg dillys. I'm desparately trying to grasp the potentials of this new medication.
From what I've seen almost everywhere about hydromorphone is that the highest bio availability is through injecting. All I can add is I've done almost every opiate I could get my hands on, including Morphine, opana, oxy's, high quality low quality and just about everything in between concerning H. But out of all of these, IVd dillys easily take the prise for me. As when I IV I do it for relief from depression, stress etc. Not what will last me the longest like H or M but rather dillys give you a rush that I can't find the words to express how overpoweringly amazing it truly is. But it's not for everybody as some look for Duration of time, cost, availability buying wise, intensity after the rush And other specific things, but for me all I need is relief every very rate occasion and dilly does just that. I care for the intensity of the rush and after the rush I'm personally fine with just a tramadol afterglow, but dillys obviously give a lot more than tramadol, WAY more. So its a win win for me. Again all depends on your taste.

I've never iv'd. I snort dils. From what I've researched. 12 MG's. of dils is equal to one 30 Roxy. If u didn't feel it when u snorted it then u didn't do enough. I wouldn't advise shooting anything.

IV is the only way I've ever gotten off on Dillys. Even then it was just an opiate rush (a little harder and sudden then H) but the high only lasted maybe 20 min. And I did quite a bit of them at differing doses.

it felt like heroin to me, although black tar is better than d. I was high all fuckin day off idk maybe 10mg IV

At best snorting dillys will take away withdrawals. There is hardly any euphoria associated with snorting them. Bang it!
Why the fuck would you have withdrawls, thats if your stupid enough to need to get high everysingle day even though you know youll have to withdrawl eventually what a smart decision the fiends.

your a dumb bitch noob that why. addiction doesnt just happen overnight. its from years of using drugs. its all starts fun on the weekends then before you know it you start needing it everyday. i take it your either very young or just havnt been doing drugs very long/often.

your a dumb bitch noob that why. addiction doesnt just happen overnight. its from years of using drugs. its all starts fun on the weekends then before you know it you start needing it everyday. i take it your either very young or just havnt been doing drugs very long/often.
Exactly only weak fiends that disregard the withdrawls start to "need it everyday" you obviously act like addiction isnt pure choice