• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if kratom would work sublingually? Assuming it wouldn't be disgusting that is.

Anyway, gel caps seem to be the best ROA in my opinion. No brewing multiple times and no gagging on clumps of powder.

by a significant tolerance I mean, I do on a daily basis:

If I'm doing 30 mg roxy's, then maybe 7-15 or so, which would be about 210-450 mgs of iv'd oxycodone, usually 2-4 at a time (30mgs each) plus I'd be wearing a 100mcg/h fent patch

if fentanyl, I wear 1 100mcg/h patch AND take 25mcg/h buccal in the morning, plus 25mcg/h buccal at night

keep in mind I am constantly wearing a 100mcg/h patch whether I'm doing fent OR oxycodone and on top of all that I take (swallow) maybe 3-6 percocet 10's a day as well

yeah so what I mean to say was, I have an absolutely horrendous habit and i want to get off of everything before I start my classes back up on January 5th. I'm gonna ask for suboxone I think at my next doc appt but I usually run out of meds a week early which is what just happened and on day 3 (i think) i ordered the kratom, then got it the day after going to the doctor (of course, thats just my luck)

now with that said, any more suggestions for dosage/roa?? please? especially roa cause I don't know what to do with this stuff

and I heard powdered was the best that's why I got it. maeng da was the only kind I saw until AFTER i ordered it

also, how do you store it/how long is it good for?

ps: my saying i got maeng da has nothing to do with the vendor I just was reiterating so experienced users might have an idea of the strength of the product I have, cause I'm asking about dosing.

and I do have sort of a weak stomach

Last edited:
Grit weed is weed with glass shards on it. If u knew you were getting grit weed which obviously you would notice if you are a regular smoker why the fuck would you smoke it?

Last edited:
^^ Why the fuck would there be glass shards in weed in the first place?

If I bought some bali katom powder, would it be effective if I just literally ate a couple of big spoons full of it? I have a pretty strong stomach and I won't mind the taste even though I have never tasted it before.

Would I get a decent buzz from it that way?

Grit weed is weed with glass shards on it. If u knew you were getting grit weed which obviously you would notice if you are a regular smoker why the fuck would you smoke it?

Back then I had never heard of Grit Weed. I knew the weed was harsh, but the city I live in was literally flooded with grit weed, looking back now I realise what I was smoking. It's been a big problem in the UK for many years to date. That is one reason why I don't smoke weed anymore.

I much prefer kratom high anyways. I'm drinking some right now!

@sonicteam

I've straight up eaten the powder before, and it did have an effect, but I nearly coughed it all up again and it left a horrible taste in my mouth that was only resolved by chugging water and then a good 20 seconds of Listerine.

Making the tea tastes better and has a better effect, at least in my experiences.

@sonicteam

I've straight up eaten the powder before, and it did have an effect, but I nearly coughed it all up again and it left a horrible taste in my mouth that was only resolved by chugging water and then a good 20 seconds of Listerine.

Making the tea tastes better and has a better effect, at least in my experiences.

this

@sonicteam

Okay, there is some good info here, thanks NT. I will try eating the powder first and then I will try the tea at a later time to compare the effects and will let you guys know what I think.

Yes sir.

I thought I would add this to the thread, I know it's a little off topic, but I, out of the blue, combined kratom and 2C-I (among other things) last night, and it was actually quite fun. The other things were clonazepam (somewhere around 1.5 or 2mg), lots of cannabis and some Jim Beam. The anti-anxiety effects of the clonazepam were enhanced by the kratom, it seemed like, resulting in a very dreamy, sedated but still certainly psychedelic experience.

I also noticed none of the stomach issues I usually get with 2C-I...

My Kratom addiction has stabalised around 6 cups of tea a day. I'm really pleased with this. Today was the first day I only took 4 cups. I did not feel any high. I did fall asleep though. It seems, the longer you use Kratom, the more it sends you to sleep.

I hear Methadone users state the same. That is makes them want to sleep all day long.

Yeah, good point with the sleep and regular opiate use. I definitely agree. Bupe does it to me as well as the two you have listed.

Yeah, good point with the sleep and regular opiate use. I definitely agree. Bupe does it to me as well as the two you have listed.

I'm only on 4mg daily of Subutex so I do not get the doped up effects any more. When I was on 8mg I'd throw up daily though roughly 2-4 hours after taking my meds.

I'm only on 4mg daily of Subutex so I do not get the doped up effects any more. When I was on 8mg I'd throw up daily though roughly 2-4 hours after taking my meds.
Clearly you were way over prescribed. I doubt if you need even 4mgs. What was your habit before suboxone?

advice, pretty plz with lots o drugs on top ;)

...What?

Status
Not open for further replies.