Bluelight

Thread: The Kratom Thread

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891525 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

I wonder if kratom would work sublingually? Assuming it wouldn't be disgusting that is.

Anyway, gel caps seem to be the best ROA in my opinion. No brewing multiple times and no gagging on clumps of powder.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    the pill capital of the world... South FL
    by a significant tolerance I mean, I do on a daily basis:

If I'm doing 30 mg roxy's, then maybe 7-15 or so, which would be about 210-450 mgs of iv'd oxycodone, usually 2-4 at a time (30mgs each) plus I'd be wearing a 100mcg/h fent patch

if fentanyl, I wear 1 100mcg/h patch AND take 25mcg/h buccal in the morning, plus 25mcg/h buccal at night

keep in mind I am constantly wearing a 100mcg/h patch whether I'm doing fent OR oxycodone and on top of all that I take (swallow) maybe 3-6 percocet 10's a day as well

yeah so what I mean to say was, I have an absolutely horrendous habit and i want to get off of everything before I start my classes back up on January 5th. I'm gonna ask for suboxone I think at my next doc appt but I usually run out of meds a week early which is what just happened and on day 3 (i think) i ordered the kratom, then got it the day after going to the doctor (of course, thats just my luck)

now with that said, any more suggestions for dosage/roa?? please? especially roa cause I don't know what to do with this stuff

and I heard powdered was the best that's why I got it. maeng da was the only kind I saw until AFTER i ordered it

also, how do you store it/how long is it good for?

ps: my saying i got maeng da has nothing to do with the vendor I just was reiterating so experienced users might have an idea of the strength of the product I have, cause I'm asking about dosing.

and I do have sort of a weak stomach
    Last edited by darkvein; 17-12-2010 at 09:46.

3. Collapse Details

Grit weed is weed with glass shards on it. If u knew you were getting grit weed which obviously you would notice if you are a regular smoker why the fuck would you smoke it?
    Last edited by Dankycodone; 17-12-2010 at 09:42. Reason: This is a reply to a conversation on the second or third page.

4. Collapse Details

^^ Why the fuck would there be glass shards in weed in the first place?

5. Collapse Details

If I bought some bali katom powder, would it be effective if I just literally ate a couple of big spoons full of it? I have a pretty strong stomach and I won't mind the taste even though I have never tasted it before.

Would I get a decent buzz from it that way?

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dankycodone View Post
    Grit weed is weed with glass shards on it. If u knew you were getting grit weed which obviously you would notice if you are a regular smoker why the fuck would you smoke it?
    Back then I had never heard of Grit Weed. I knew the weed was harsh, but the city I live in was literally flooded with grit weed, looking back now I realise what I was smoking. It's been a big problem in the UK for many years to date. That is one reason why I don't smoke weed anymore.

I much prefer kratom high anyways. I'm drinking some right now!

7. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew NeighborhoodThreat's Avatar
    @sonicteam

I've straight up eaten the powder before, and it did have an effect, but I nearly coughed it all up again and it left a horrible taste in my mouth that was only resolved by chugging water and then a good 20 seconds of Listerine.

Making the tea tastes better and has a better effect, at least in my experiences.

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by NeighborhoodThreat View Post
    @sonicteam

I've straight up eaten the powder before, and it did have an effect, but I nearly coughed it all up again and it left a horrible taste in my mouth that was only resolved by chugging water and then a good 20 seconds of Listerine.

Making the tea tastes better and has a better effect, at least in my experiences.
    this

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by caseface99 View Post
    ^^ Why the fuck would there be glass shards in weed in the first place?
    To make it look dank and also increase weight somewhat same reason people cut other drugs.

10. Collapse Details

@sonicteam

Okay, there is some good info here, thanks NT. I will try eating the powder first and then I will try the tea at a later time to compare the effects and will let you guys know what I think.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dankycodone View Post
    To make it look dank and also increase weight somewhat same reason people cut other drugs.
    Jesus fuck.

Legalize/regulate drugs already so this kind of shit doesn't happen.

12. Collapse Details

Yes sir.

I thought I would add this to the thread, I know it's a little off topic, but I, out of the blue, combined kratom and 2C-I (among other things) last night, and it was actually quite fun. The other things were clonazepam (somewhere around 1.5 or 2mg), lots of cannabis and some Jim Beam. The anti-anxiety effects of the clonazepam were enhanced by the kratom, it seemed like, resulting in a very dreamy, sedated but still certainly psychedelic experience.

I also noticed none of the stomach issues I usually get with 2C-I...

13. Collapse Details

My Kratom addiction has stabalised around 6 cups of tea a day. I'm really pleased with this. Today was the first day I only took 4 cups. I did not feel any high. I did fall asleep though. It seems, the longer you use Kratom, the more it sends you to sleep.

I hear Methadone users state the same. That is makes them want to sleep all day long.

14. Collapse Details

That's good though, how long were you going on six cups of tea a day?

15. Collapse Details

That's good though, how long were you going on six cups of tea a day?
    Roughly one week. Maybe a couple days under?

16. Collapse Details

Yeah, good point with the sleep and regular opiate use. I definitely agree. Bupe does it to me as well as the two you have listed.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus View Post
    Yeah, good point with the sleep and regular opiate use. I definitely agree. Bupe does it to me as well as the two you have listed.
    I'm only on 4mg daily of Subutex so I do not get the doped up effects any more. When I was on 8mg I'd throw up daily though roughly 2-4 hours after taking my meds.

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    the pill capital of the world... South FL
    advice, pretty plz with lots o drugs on top

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catcalls View Post
    I'm only on 4mg daily of Subutex so I do not get the doped up effects any more. When I was on 8mg I'd throw up daily though roughly 2-4 hours after taking my meds.
    Clearly you were way over prescribed. I doubt if you need even 4mgs. What was your habit before suboxone?

Quote Originally Posted by darkvein View Post
    advice, pretty plz with lots o drugs on top
    ...What?

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by caseface99 View Post
    Clearly you were way over prescribed. I doubt if you need even 4mgs. What was your habit before suboxone?

...What?
    I was on roughly 6 points of heroin daily.

21. Collapse Details

I'm surprised then. point being a .1 of tar right?

8 mgs was definitely too much but im surprised it made you puke because it's not *that* much over what you would have needed. Assuming tar isn't drastically inferior to north NJ powder though, which i assume that it is actually. So maybe it was way too much bupe.

22. Collapse Details

Please try to keep the discussion here on kratom... there are other areas designed for discussion about buprenorphine and other topics.

23. Collapse Details

@Darkvein, if you start taking kratom with your tolerance where it is, you're just going to have to take as much kratom as you can stomach and hope that it helps. Your habit is large and kratom is a pretty mild opiate... It will still help with withdrawals, but you have to understand that kratom typically gives effects around maybe one 30mg oxycodone at the most... 7-15 oxycodone 30mg plus a fentanyl patch is significantly more opiates than what kratom will be able to substitute for.

My advice would be to taper as much and as quickly as possible until you're around just 30mg oxycodone in one dose, preferably less, then jumping to kratom. Kratom works really well, but with huge tolerances will require a little tapering beforehand to work best.

24. Collapse Details

I have quite a tolerance, have poppy tea daily. Do find that Kratom kills withdrawals pretty well.

When my tolerance was lower, used to have X15 extract once a week. Was high all day, really good euphoria and nods.

25. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by darkvein View Post
    by a significant tolerance I mean, I do on a daily basis:

If I'm doing 30 mg roxy's, then maybe 7-15 or so, which would be about 210-450 mgs of iv'd oxycodone, usually 2-4 at a time (30mgs each) plus I'd be wearing a 100mcg/h fent patch

if fentanyl, I wear 1 100mcg/h patch AND take 25mcg/h buccal in the morning, plus 25mcg/h buccal at night

keep in mind I am constantly wearing a 100mcg/h patch whether I'm doing fent OR oxycodone and on top of all that I take (swallow) maybe 3-6 percocet 10's a day as well

yeah so what I mean to say was, I have an absolutely horrendous habit and i want to get off of everything before I start my classes back up on January 5th. I'm gonna ask for suboxone I think at my next doc appt but I usually run out of meds a week early which is what just happened and on day 3 (i think) i ordered the kratom, then got it the day after going to the doctor (of course, thats just my luck)

now with that said, any more suggestions for dosage/roa?? please? especially roa cause I don't know what to do with this stuff

and I heard powdered was the best that's why I got it. maeng da was the only kind I saw until AFTER i ordered it

also, how do you store it/how long is it good for?

ps: my saying i got maeng da has nothing to do with the vendor I just was reiterating so experienced users might have an idea of the strength of the product I have, cause I'm asking about dosing.

and I do have sort of a weak stomach
    With that kind of tolerance you're gonna probably have to use Suboxone first to get off the oxy and fent, then you can use the Kratom to get off the Suboxone or just to maintain which is what I did.

Best way I find to take large amounts is to tear down a piece of single ply toilet paper to about half its size and you can get 3 or4 grams down at a time. Might take practice and it's nasty if it breaks open, but it's the easiest way when you need large amounts. You could try eating it with a bunch of yogurt to I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicteamaajm View Post
    If I bought some bali katom powder, would it be effective if I just literally ate a couple of big spoons full of it? I have a pretty strong stomach and I won't mind the taste even though I have never tasted it before.

Would I get a decent buzz from it that way?
    That would be fine.

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891525 ... LastLast