Bluelight

Thread: The Kratom Thread

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1222282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 1001
  1. Collapse Details
     
    I know an inordinate amount of information about all things Kratom.

    ASK ME ANYTHING.
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by MoosejawSanders View Post
    ^It will change your stool because of both the high fiber content and the opioids within. As for the stomach rumbling, I'd say it could be related, or it could be something else.
    I would assume the stomach rumbling comes from the appetite stimulation which Kratom is famous for.

    Unfortunately, eating anything will disable the Kratom's bioavailability.

    Kratom is best taken on an empty stomach. Then pig out 4 hours later, after most of the effects are diminished. It will be as if you are having a feast!

    The best eats I have ever had were on Kratom. Oh my goodness, I remember when I took a bunch of Kratom and then got all my favorite foods from the store and ate them. The awesomeness of it was overwhelming!

    Kratom, in it's own way, is just as good at making food ridiculously amazing as pot is. At least in MY opinion.
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle_Stranger View Post
    For those of you who use kratom habitually, maybe even daily, I have some questions. I use kratom almost every day, ideally it would be every other day, but as of late it's been daily. I've been using it for about a year now. I notice that tolerance builds very slowly when I leave 2 or 3 days between uses, however when using daily, tolerance skyrockets. The obvious answer to many of my questions is "Take a break." I know that, I'm not dumb, and I do take breaks occasionally.

    • Do you have any tricks or methods to deal with tolerance? I'm not asking how to REDUCE tolerance, I'm asking if you have any methods to squeeze just a little more out of your kratom when high amounts of alkaloid are required. I can't simply just keep taking more kratom, for reasons listed below:
    • Do you notice kratom has a 'ceiling effect'? Meaning you can only take so much of it, until it simply just stops working, you just won't get any higher, as if you hit a 'ceiling'?
    • As I understand, as a person builds tolerance to most popular drugs like heroin, oxy, cocaine, etc., you simply have to take more and more and more to achieve a satisfactory high. If I use many days in a row, I will actually get to a point where I'll wake up in the morning, have a high dose of kratom, and literally not feel it at all. I will then re-dose again and again to the point where I have injested an ungodly amount of powdered leaf, and still not feel it at all. Do others notice this? (also known as a ceiling effect)
    • Does anyone notice that extracts/tinctures will allow you to dose higher and avoid the ceiling effect?
    • Does anyone notice that DXM helps manage kratom tolerance?
    • Does anyone think that antacids like cimetidine can help prevent tolerance, or worsen it?
    • When your tolerance to kratom is up, do you notice better results from toss 'n wash, mix 'n chug, or steeped-then-strained tea style? I usually mix 'n chug with orange juice, this gives me the fastest and most potent onset and the best chance of getting a satisfying high.
    • When you simply chug down all the powdered leaf material, do you think your body is able to extract ALL the alkaloids from the leaf? Do you think maybe steeping the leaf in liquid for ~a day might extract more alkaloids out of the leaf than our bodies would if we simply ate the dry leaf....which in turn would mean more alkaloid for the same amount of kratom ingested? Does this sound likely?
    • I religiously use Bali strains, they seem the most euphoric to me. I do not like Maeng Da, and most other strains like Indo and Malay just feel like weak Bali to me. I read that switching up strains can help tolerance, is there another strain type that is similarly euphoric to Bali?


    Thanks in advance for the answers!
    Question #1. Eat it on an empty stomach. Tums will potentiate it and make it last longer. DXM will help block tolerance buildup. Tagament and Grapefruit juice potentiate it quite nicely. So does Magnesium.
    Question #2. Yup. It does. It also has a ceiling effect in the fact that one will throw up at high doses.
    Question #3. Indeed I do! I take a particular extract called "Liquid Kratom". It comes in 1oz vials, and feels closer to morphine than anything else. Google "liquid kratom 1oz vials", if you are interested in procuring it. RIDICULOUSLY powerful.
    Question #4. For sure! DXM helps immensely. No need to go crazy. 40mg a day is far more than enough.
    Question #5. It prevents it, for me.
    Question #6. Toss 'n wash is best, IMO. The less in your stomach the better.
    Question #7. The body seems to be the most efficient, by far. If you wanted, you could try making tea and eating the leftovers too. Which would be disgusting. Lol.
    Question #8. I hate the other strains too. Bali all the way. However, by FAR the most potent and by FAR the most euphoric was the "liquid kratom" I was talking about above.

    BOOM. Answers are answered.

    Have any others? I consider myself an expert in all things Kratom.
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter RobotRipping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NS, Canada
    Posts
    3,941
    I have a question; if I did a simmer for like 10 min using ground up kratom, what kind of yield should i expect? i've done this and filtered the sludge and used the resulting liquid (like brown water) to make coffee. It seemed to work at 12 grams but i'm not sure if a higher dose is needed because i'm not getting many alkaloids with just heating (i've read using the freezer helps?). I don't care how many grams I use as it's just sitting around, just wondering if i would be killing more alkaloids or releasing more?
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter JJ-180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    AIRSTRIP 1
    Posts
    452
    I've been using kratom since monday to manage the chronic phase of my ODT withdrawal. By the evening,when the aches and shivers are coming back a bit 8-10 gr of bali leaf has really hit the spot! Is there an asian tradition of using kratom in substitution opiate therapy? It seems a bit of a magic plant to me!
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter Znegative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lurking around the corner of your nearest methadone clinic
    Posts
    4,666
    so I'm kind of interested in getting some kratom to help get off buprenorphine, or to at least help me skip days between dosages. I'm currently taking .5 mg 2x a day sublingually.
    I want to use the kratom because I just can't deal with the anxiety and depression that I get when I attempt to skip a dose, I need something to keep me going. In my case, with my current tolerance, what would be the lowest amount of Kratom that could still help me with withdrawal? I know this all very's on person to person, but if I could just get an estimation it would be very helpful.

    Also, If I did use kratom to stop taking buprenorphine, would my tolerance for buprenorphine actually go down, or is the kratom strong enough that it would basically just be like taking an equivalent dosage or more? It would fucking suck to think that I'm getting off of one drug and then come down with a worse habit.

    any advice would be awesome, thanks.
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew Oxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotRipping View Post
    I have a question; if I did a simmer for like 10 min using ground up kratom, what kind of yield should i expect? i've done this and filtered the sludge and used the resulting liquid (like brown water) to make coffee. It seemed to work at 12 grams but i'm not sure if a higher dose is needed because i'm not getting many alkaloids with just heating (i've read using the freezer helps?). I don't care how many grams I use as it's just sitting around, just wondering if i would be killing more alkaloids or releasing more?
    Use a liberal amount of lemon juice in your water, the acidity helps pull the goodies out of the leaf. If you're making tea, use fill-n-press (or any fill your own) tea bags. Screw filtering the sludge out afterwards, it's too messy and time consuming. Not to mention much more room for error. 3-6 grams (1-2 tsps) per teabag, 2 cups of water or so with enough lemon juice to cloud the water. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring often. remove teabags and cool. drink.
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ-180 View Post
    I've been using kratom since monday to manage the chronic phase of my ODT withdrawal. By the evening,when the aches and shivers are coming back a bit 8-10 gr of bali leaf has really hit the spot! Is there an asian tradition of using kratom in substitution opiate therapy? It seems a bit of a magic plant to me!
    Yeah, it's definitely used for this purpose. I think it was first discovered to have this use (by westerners) in the early 19th century.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter ErgicMergic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,159
    Quote Originally Posted by 88mph View Post
    kratom sucks


    Oh, and Kratom is awesome
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter ErgicMergic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,159
    ^Self proclaimed Kratom expert is self proclaimed. Teach us your ways, oh Kratom guru
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter }{Иλ λ$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by 88mph View Post
    kratom sucks
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    Quote Originally Posted by ErgicMergic View Post
    Oh, and Kratom is awesome
    I couldn't agree more.
    I've been sampling this stuff for the past month, and so far I have nothing bad to say about it. Except maybe that I wasn't too impressed with the "8x" resin. Or at least the way it is being marketed. That shit is weak, plain and simple. At least the stuff I got was. Maybe there is a way to make it better, but I will steer clear of it from now on unless it's free.
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter ErgicMergic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,159
    ^Stay away from extracts. Overpriced, and the high from a good extract is too much like real opiates not to be addictive. At least with plain leaf, you're self limited: you can't eat more than 10-12g of plain leaf without feeling like shit, so you can't chase the high like you can with opiates/extracts.
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter }{Иλ λ$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by ErgicMergic View Post
    ^Stay away from extracts. Overpriced, and the high from a good extract is too much like real opiates not to be addictive. At least with plain leaf, you're self limited: you can't eat more than 10-12g of plain leaf without feeling like shit, so you can't chase the high like you can with opiates/extracts.
    Good point.

    Can someone give me advice on how much "Kratom 15x Capsules" it would take to equal the same dose of 5-6g of Maeng Da? <--I'm sure that stuff is just another marketing gimmick, but that's what I've been using the most of and had good results. The 15x is new to me.
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter RobotRipping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NS, Canada
    Posts
    3,941
    ^it would depend on the strength of the 15x, it can vary. 5-6g of good md can give me a good buzz so you'd think half a gram of extract should do it but when i've done this i've either gotten sick (too much) or felt nothing.
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter }{Иλ λ$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    68
    10-4, thanks. I'll start with half a gram and see how it goes.
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter RobotRipping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NS, Canada
    Posts
    3,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
    Use a liberal amount of lemon juice in your water, the acidity helps pull the goodies out of the leaf. If you're making tea, use fill-n-press (or any fill your own) tea bags. Screw filtering the sludge out afterwards, it's too messy and time consuming. Not to mention much more room for error. 3-6 grams (1-2 tsps) per teabag, 2 cups of water or so with enough lemon juice to cloud the water. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring often. remove teabags and cool. drink.
    i understand your logic but is the lemon juice worth it? It tastes disgusting lol. I've brewed my kratom coffee thing a few times and it always tastes bitter but decent. I don't care about efficiency, just the overall taste and effects.
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelight Crew Oxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,303
    The lemon juice is most certainly worth it IMO, if the taste is too much use less, you really only need to slightly cloud the water with it. Sweeten to taste with honey & sugar or light corn syrup and sugar to cut out the undesirable flavor of the lemon if need be.
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Ozarks, AR
    Posts
    4
    Hi folks, I'm new to the site but I wanted to share an experience report that I wrote about Kratom. The experience actually is from a couple of weeks ago and I have another one to post since then, but I don't want to double post so I will wait a bit to post that one.

    Kratom 20x extract powder experience report.

    I met someone in a park near my house, he told me about a friend of his, his friend has been a lifelong daily pot smoker, once or twice a week drinker and once a week partier with things like cocaine and RCs. The guy also takes Hydrocodone whenever he can get it. Usually twice a week he will be able to get and take 30mg of Hydrocodone, so he probably has a bit of a tolerance to opiates.


    DETAILS:
    Body weight & gender - Male, 5'10", 180lbs

    Dose taken - 1/2gr - 1/2gr - 1gr - 2gr = 4 grams

    Route of administration - Toss and wash - Toss and wash - Toss and wash - Tea

    Setting: in what environment it was taken. - The comfort and safety of my home.

    Duration of main effects - Varied, but approximately 2 hours.

    Main effects - Relaxation and euphoria

    Side effects - Mild bad taste in the back of the throat.

    After effects - none

    Rating of the experience - 4, out of 10

    Addictive qualities / abuse potential - Educated guess says it could be very addictive if not used responsibly.

    Any other valuable information - none


    EXPERIENCE:


    20X extract powder. The guy hasn't eaten in about 4 hours. He did have a bit of smoke about a half hour ago but it would be unusual for him to be able to say otherwise at any time during his typical day.

    0:00- 50mg allergy test. Mixed with about 1oz of water and drank. Even that tiny bit had a bad taste, as he had read it would have but he said it wasn't horrible or anything. The taste has tinges of 'green tea' flavor. He thinks it might even taste good as a tea with sugar or honey.

    0:20- Toss and washed a 1/2 gram. The 20X extract that he got was advertised as 1 gram per teaspoon, he measured out 1/2 teaspoon and weighed it, it was .7 gram, he removed the extra .2 gram and did exactly the 1/2 gram he was trying for. He decided on a 1/2 gram starter after reading about 70 reviews on the 20X extract. There were recorded doses from 1/2 gram at a time to 4 grams, almost all of the more than 2 gram doses resulted in sudden and repeated vomiting. The smaller doses mostly had good reviews, so he decided to start small and hope for the best.

    0:50- Got that 'He thinks he feels something' thing going on but he thinks it's just anticipation.

    1:30- He's still not feeling anything but he has to eat, he's starving. He's going to have a small Sloppy Joe, wait a half hour or so for his stomach to start processing the food and then re-dose. He was thinking of another 1/2 gram dose but if he still feels nothing he might just do a whole gram.

    1:45- He finished eating, brewed a cup of coffee, relaxed for a half hour. He still dosen't feel anything and that includes no nausea so he tossed and washed a whole gram.

    2:15- About exactly 2 hours after the first 1/2 gram and he's starting to feel something, it's very weak but there is definitely a feeling of 'relaxation'. He'll wait another 15 minutes to see if it gets stronger, and since he does feel something, he'll just toss a 1/2 gram instead of the full gram he was planning on.

    2:45- Thought he might be feeling more so he waited a half hour instead of 15 minutes but the sense of 'feeling' something did not grow. Toss and washed a second 1/2 gram. If this does not work, he will call it a night and try again tomorrow with a full gram dose.

    3:45- Nothing yet!

    4:45- Still nothing, he must have taken too small doses. He's going to call it a night, get some sleep and he'll try a full gram tomorrow.

    Next day, 13 hours later, no 'hangover' effects from yesterday.

    0:00- Toss and wash 1 gram.

    2:30- He's been feeling 'traces' of an altered state but just traces. Certainly nothing he would pay for, or think 'Boy I can't wait to get out of work so I can do some'. He said it's really not even strong enough to describe. There is however a taste in the back of his mouth that reminds him of the taste he would get when he was dropping blotter acid 20 years ago. He has 2 grams left, he will probably just wait until tomorrow afternoon and do both grams at once and see what happens.

    Next day, 22 hours later. Well rested, empty stomach.

    He decided to try a different method, he made the last two grams of his 20X extract into a tea. He brought two cups of water to a slow boil and poured in the two grams. Boiled it down for about 25 minutes until it was reduced to about a cup of tea. He stirred in a teaspoon of honey, as all the info he could find on the product said it tastes terrible, especially warm.

    0:00- He drank 1/2 cup of the mixture. He thinks it's because he's using the 20X extract instead of the leaf, but it didn't taste bad at all.

    0:30- He had read that it kicks in quicker when made into a tea. After the first 30 minutes he said he felt a little something kicking in but could tell it was like the other attempts and not going to go to far, so he chugged down the rest of the tea.

    1:10- Actually he feels pretty good, not F'd up or anything but nice and relaxed with a hint of Hydrocodone like euphoria.

    1:35- Still feeling pretty good but it's not getting stronger. He's starving so he's going to have a burger and see if that helps, hurts or gets him sick.

    2:00- Yeah, eating just sobered him up, he can still feel it but eating definitely diminished the effects. That was the last of the Kratom but he thinks if he can get the technique and dosage right this could be quite nice. He said he will buy some Maeng da Kratom leaf next time, just to make sure he is getting the full spectrum of the alkaloids, and brew that into a strong tea. He'll review that when he gets it. BTW, he smoked a bowl after eating and discovered that the two substances work very well together!

    Thanks for reading my review;
    MikeekiM
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    Bluelighter Seattle_Stranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddingPharmacist View Post
    Question #1. Eat it on an empty stomach. Tums will potentiate it and make it last longer. DXM will help block tolerance buildup. Tagament and Grapefruit juice potentiate it quite nicely. So does Magnesium.
    Question #2. Yup. It does. It also has a ceiling effect in the fact that one will throw up at high doses.
    Question #3. Indeed I do! I take a particular extract called "Liquid Kratom". It comes in 1oz vials, and feels closer to morphine than anything else. Google "liquid kratom 1oz vials", if you are interested in procuring it. RIDICULOUSLY powerful.
    Question #4. For sure! DXM helps immensely. No need to go crazy. 40mg a day is far more than enough.
    Question #5. It prevents it, for me.
    Question #6. Toss 'n wash is best, IMO. The less in your stomach the better.
    Question #7. The body seems to be the most efficient, by far. If you wanted, you could try making tea and eating the leftovers too. Which would be disgusting. Lol.
    Question #8. I hate the other strains too. Bali all the way. However, by FAR the most potent and by FAR the most euphoric was the "liquid kratom" I was talking about above.

    BOOM. Answers are answered.

    Have any others? I consider myself an expert in all things Kratom.
    Thank you for your answers. LOL I find it funny how you keep calling yourself a kratom expert. I bet you're high as balls on it right now, because when I'm that high, yeah, all I want to do is TALK TALK TALK TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE I AM A DATABASE OF KRATOM INFORMATION PLEASE INSERT QUESTION HERE I WILL SPIT OUT PAGES OF INFO BUZZT CLICK! I'm not making fun of you, I'm actually saying I know how you feel.

    I've been 'studying' kratom for seemingly forever now and I have racked up quite a knowledge base of information on it. Kratom expert? I don't know if I'd go around claiming to be one, however I do seem to have quite a solid understanding of the plant. It is QUITE amazing in the way it works. I have a little bottle of orange juice w/ 10g of Super green Bali shaken into it, and I'm about to chug this mf'er in a minute, and then I will become an UNSTOPPABLE CLEANING & KRATOM INFORMATION SPEWING MACHINE!!!! Nah, I'll prolly just get a little euphoric and stim'ed, chatty, call some family for the holidays, do some online shopping, run an errand, etc..

    Here's a question for you Mr. Kratomexpertman: Do you notice little fibers of kratom leaf in your stool after frequent use? Do you think this is a sign of a digestive problem? I would think not seeing how corn does the same thing, and that's good for you...
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotRipping View Post
    I have a question; if I did a simmer for like 10 min using ground up kratom, what kind of yield should i expect? i've done this and filtered the sludge and used the resulting liquid (like brown water) to make coffee. It seemed to work at 12 grams but i'm not sure if a higher dose is needed because i'm not getting many alkaloids with just heating (i've read using the freezer helps?). I don't care how many grams I use as it's just sitting around, just wondering if i would be killing more alkaloids or releasing more?
    Hmmm.

    I'm not a big fan of making tea out of this stuff. In my opinion, it is a horrible waste of alkaloids.

    You would be best off just eating finely powdered leaf. Making tea screws with everything.
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ-180 View Post
    I've been using kratom since monday to manage the chronic phase of my ODT withdrawal. By the evening,when the aches and shivers are coming back a bit 8-10 gr of bali leaf has really hit the spot! Is there an asian tradition of using kratom in substitution opiate therapy? It seems a bit of a magic plant to me!
    There is, yes.

    If you search about the history of Kratom, you will see that it has been used as an agent against opium for hundreds of years.
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Znegative View Post
    so I'm kind of interested in getting some kratom to help get off buprenorphine, or to at least help me skip days between dosages. I'm currently taking .5 mg 2x a day sublingually.
    I want to use the kratom because I just can't deal with the anxiety and depression that I get when I attempt to skip a dose, I need something to keep me going. In my case, with my current tolerance, what would be the lowest amount of Kratom that could still help me with withdrawal? I know this all very's on person to person, but if I could just get an estimation it would be very helpful.

    Also, If I did use kratom to stop taking buprenorphine, would my tolerance for buprenorphine actually go down, or is the kratom strong enough that it would basically just be like taking an equivalent dosage or more? It would fucking suck to think that I'm getting off of one drug and then come down with a worse habit.

    any advice would be awesome, thanks.
    Kratom withdrawal is peanuts compared to getting off other opiates. Sure, there will be minor discomfort, but no where near as bad as opiate withdrawal.

    At your present dosage, the kratom may or may not affect you. At the very least, it would help with the withdrawals, but I would be surprised if you were to get high from the Kratom at this point.

    You are looking at a dosage of 10-15g powdered leaf with your current dosage of bupenorphine, I would think. I know that is a lot, but it will probably be enough to get you out of withdrawal and help you feel ok for a while.
    Last edited by BuddingPharmacist; 19-12-2011 at 01:22.
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ErgicMergic View Post
    ^Self proclaimed Kratom expert is self proclaimed. Teach us your ways, oh Kratom guru
    Sure.

    Just ask.
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by †€}{Иλ €†λ$ View Post
    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    I couldn't agree more.
    I've been sampling this stuff for the past month, and so far I have nothing bad to say about it. Except maybe that I wasn't too impressed with the "8x" resin. Or at least the way it is being marketed. That shit is weak, plain and simple. At least the stuff I got was. Maybe there is a way to make it better, but I will steer clear of it from now on unless it's free.
    Resin is often the worst, for sure. No product I have tried claiming to be "kratom resin" was worth a dime.
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle_Stranger View Post
    Thank you for your answers. LOL I find it funny how you keep calling yourself a kratom expert. I bet you're high as balls on it right now, because when I'm that high, yeah, all I want to do is TALK TALK TALK TYPE TYPE TYPE TYPE I AM A DATABASE OF KRATOM INFORMATION PLEASE INSERT QUESTION HERE I WILL SPIT OUT PAGES OF INFO BUZZT CLICK! I'm not making fun of you, I'm actually saying I know how you feel.

    I've been 'studying' kratom for seemingly forever now and I have racked up quite a knowledge base of information on it. Kratom expert? I don't know if I'd go around claiming to be one, however I do seem to have quite a solid understanding of the plant. It is QUITE amazing in the way it works. I have a little bottle of orange juice w/ 10g of Super green Bali shaken into it, and I'm about to chug this mf'er in a minute, and then I will become an UNSTOPPABLE CLEANING & KRATOM INFORMATION SPEWING MACHINE!!!! Nah, I'll prolly just get a little euphoric and stim'ed, chatty, call some family for the holidays, do some online shopping, run an errand, etc..

    Here's a question for you Mr. Kratomexpertman: Do you notice little fibers of kratom leaf in your stool after frequent use? Do you think this is a sign of a digestive problem? I would think not seeing how corn does the same thing, and that's good for you...
    I do, yes.

    I doubt very much it is a digestive issue. Humans aren't meant to break down fibers in plants, so they go right through.

    I do believe, however, that the stomach effectively extracts most of the alkaloids of the plant out beforehand.
     

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1222282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •