• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toss & wash seems like the easiest method for next time...
Indeed. If you are dosing powder you just have to make sure you don't inhale any as it can cause a coughing fit which will expel the powder. Also it isn't good to get a lot of powdered plant material into your respiratory tract.

Ahh man I put some of that powder in my mouth and swallowed it. It was terrible lol, it was just like a huge clump of powder got stuck until I could wash it down.

Anyways it seems UEI is pretty popular. But i've found somthing else that is supposed to be mainly alkloids and really potent if not more then UEI. Not quite as potent as the pure akloids that come in mg form, but just below that.

So how good is UEI? I mean technically isn't it just normal kratom with really good shit added.

Quoted directly from a kratom distributor
then paraphrased by a mod
Ultra Enhanced Indo or (UEI), contains finely powdered high quality Indonesian kratom which has been carefully standardized and then enhanced with a big old dollop of super super super pure Kratom alkaloids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I know that's what it is. Im just curious if its worth the pretty penny. There's even another one up from that they claim to be stronger. Interesting shit I love kratom.

Generally as you go up in potency you will get less for your dollar. You are paying for the convenience of an extract or enhanced product so although it is generally slightly stronger, it won't be proportionally slighty more expensive.

Thank you mod. Sorry bout that.

I recently bought a "fusion" kratom as my first experiment with kratom. It wasn't a bad price for the sample, 5g for <snip>, and I was pleased with the results. The only problem was the mode of ingestion. I've grown weary of parachuting plant matter. It takes far too many bombs...

Back to the fusion, it was essentially extract on powdered plant matter. It made the amount of crap you had to eat more bearable.
Since the UEI has "alkaloids" (?) as opposed to plant extract (? could be the same thing ?) it might be stronger. Might also cost more idk...
I was pleased with my product, yours might be different.

my secret recipe that i use that isn't an extract (although i do have some 25X extract powder somewhere) 1/2 super green vein indo 1/4 red vein thai and 1/4 superior white vein indo.. mix that shit up in a huge container and store in 3 coffee cans. (you might not need 3, but with the amount i do it with at a time it takes 3 cans).
And i get great effects off 5-7ish grams (depends if im looking for a buzz[nearly impossible] or stave off w/d's [usually what i use it for]).. problem is that i am trying to get off my few day bupe binge after finally getting off after a LONG ass time, i took it for 3 days and get re-hooked on it.. my w/d's are mild but i take kratom at night and in the morning.. am i just delaying the inevitable or will this help with getting back to no dependence? should i just do what i usually do and go brutally CT? (I love the challenge of CT, it's like fighting myself and no matter what, i always win =D )

Lol it's not a secret if it's posted in a public forum.

But to answer your question yes and no. Your withdraws from kratom won't be as bad as from bupe, but the longer you take the kratom the worse the withdraw will be....
So kinda...
You may end up CT at some point, but if you use kratom wisely and taper off you should be so close to baseline when you stop, that to fall the rest of the way won't hurt.

Lol it's not a secret if it's posted in a public forum.

lol i realized that after i said it.. oops secrets out.. no, really tho anyone can try it and it's nice.

and i suppose you're right about kratom wd being easier than bupe, but i consider bupe w/d's easy tho, especially right now.. but i just dont wanna deal with them so i have been taking kratom the past few days. not sure when i should stop or taper n shit cuz i have the house to myself for 3 weeks and i dont wanna be sick through the whole thing (even tho w/d's last 3days-1week for me at most) i just wanna enjoy myself. (and keep practicing my throwing knife/throwing quills/double sided spikes) skills combined with some hapkido.

I guess a good method for easing WDs, instead of taking the drug in anticipation of the withdrawal, would be to wait until you see the first signs you're withdrawing and take a smaller than average dose accordingly. This would be to relieve negative effects and function normally, and not in an attempt to get high, obviously.

If you have enough kratom and don't mind WD at some point you could just keep doing it. Lol I just mean you're attitude is already that you can kick any WD's ass at any given moment. So yea...
'Sall on you mang!

lol yeah, i dont mean to sound like i can kick any w/d's ass it's just i CT'd bupe after 4 years and w/d'd bad for 5 days and by day 7 was completely normal and stayed completely clean for a month up to this 3 day "binge" so im cocky about it cuz i thought i was 1)gonna be on it for life or 2) go through hellish w/d's but neither happened(im talking about after 4 years.. not 3days).. i'll figure something out.. thanks for your help.

Yea I didn't mean anything by it either I was just sayin you sound like you got it under control.
Especially now that I know you bailed on the bupe after 4 years. You'll be fine! Lol XD

Kratom: the untold story...

:)I wanted to report my experiences with Kratom (a legal herbal supplement). I know there is a lot of debate out there, and not too many people have tried this stuff successfully, at least not all the forms, due to its moderate to high cost. I however have tried all forms, as well as different strains of this plant. My finding is that it does work well, you do get high, and the high is like that of taking hydro, or oxy, or similar opiate in low dose form. Now for the nitty gritty answers to your questions:

My personal background: I’m a 2-3 time a week opiate user, I do inject as well as oral use, and I take approximately 30-40mg at a time and dose 2-3 times when I do use. So I have some tolerance to opiates, and the basic fact that I could get high off this stuff tells me there is something to it. FYI I’m at a body weight of 150lbs age 36. I also smoke pot on occasion, and have experimented with many drugs in my time(name it I have done it). This one is the best “legal high” I have come across.

To cut to the chase, the only effective version of this drug is the Maeng Da plant, and only in the enhanced form. What I mean by that is there are special forms available on the internet called “super RX MD extract” or “Ultra enhanced kratom”. This form is the ONLY one that gave me my money’s worth. You only need to take 200mg-400mg of the powder (best served up in a capsule, if you have one, fill it, then swallow it like a pill).
Do not waste your time, or money on dried plant material, or resin, or tinctures, or 20x,80x powders. They are for the weak minded placebo stricken individuals.

Also don’t take to much as it will cause nervousness. Start with the lowest dose and work your way up in 100mg increments, keep in mind that anything over 500mg will not have any more effect. So if you took 1000mg it’s the same effect as if you took 500mg, you will only be left with the undesirable effects like additional nervousness or possible nausea. 200-400mg is the sweet spot. After taking a high does you will need to allow 24 hrs until the next does otherwise you will have a lessons effect.

I have experimented using it to help me come through withdrawals off opiats and it is useful for that, seems to curb some of the side effects, gets rid of the craving by supplementing itself. I also found it to be helpful with pain relief, just a bit though. Good luck and happy drugging…. =D

I think you mean "kratom". Lots of people have used this with good results (myself included), there's a mega-thread with a lot of good material in OD. I'm also unsure of whether they allow prices in this forum, you might want to edit them out as they add little to a trip report.
I also smoke pot on occasion, and have experimented with many drugs in my time(name it I have done it)
beta-hydroxy-alpha,4-dimethylfentanyl? 4,5-methylendioxy-N,N-ethylisopropyltryptamine?

Sorry, but this not a trip report. I'm going to edit the title from Krytom to Kratom and shift it over to OD. Also, price discussion isn't allowed. I edited that out of your post.

To say that the only effective version of the drug is an enhanced Maeng Dang plant is completely incorrect. I think the reason you don't get any effects from any of the lesser strength preparations is because you also have a solid opiate tolerance from shooting up 2 or 3 times a week but this will be different for other people.

Also for your information Kratom is illegal in many parts of the world and it does in fact contain opioid alkaloids as your wording seems to imply that it isn't an opioid itself.

I'm going to merge this into The Kratom Thread

To say that the only effective version of the drug is an enhanced Maeng Dang plant is completely incorrect. I think the reason you don't get any effects from any of the lesser strength preparations is because you also have a solid opiate tolerance from shooting up 2 or 3 times a week but this will be different for other people.

Also for your information Kratom is illegal in many parts of the world and it does in fact contain opioid alkaloids as your wording seems to imply that it isn't an opioid itself.

I'm going to merge this into The Kratom Thread

Agreed! The cheapest stuff you can find, the premium commercial regular powdered leaf gives you the most bang for buck. However, not everyone can handle drinking a huge cup of mud to get their buzz on. %)

Personally, I'm a fan of it requiring me to drink this nasty stuff because it discourages re-dosing.

Agreed! The cheapest stuff you can find, the premium commercial regular powdered leaf gives you the most bang for buck. However, not everyone can handle drinking a huge cup of mud to get their buzz on. %)

Personally, I'm a fan of it requiring me to drink this nasty stuff because it discourages re-dosing.

I completely agree. I almost always use commercial bali and it still works great after 3 months of using it every other night. I've also managed not to increase my dose, although I've used 12-14 grams since the start which is higher than what a lot of people report here.

I've considered getting UEI kratom but the price difference per dose isn't worth it to me. Eating 12 grams of kratom isn't exactly great, but it gets easier over time. Although sometimes I will gel cap it all if I'm really not feeling the toss and wash that night.

You guys need to learn how to parachute. I can do 5-6g's at a time and it's really not hard with practice. I usually do three 4g parachutes for my normal dose. Takes me less than 10 minutes. Just have to let stomach settle after the second one for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.