• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my first taste of Kratom UEI over the weekend. I tossed back 2 grams with warm water on Friday. The high came in slow (about an hour) but then I was just blissed out the rest of the day. Totally mellow, worry free, stress free, got in the zone where I loved everybody and everything. Got the "waking dream" and a mild smooth euphoric buzz for most the day.

Tried it again on Sunday (yesterday) with exactly the same results. I dosed at around noon and the high lasted until I went to bed at 10:30pm. I awoke this morning with a mild headache and I feel a little "doped."

God I love this shit. Is it normal for a high to last this long? I only used 2 grams (a heaping 1/2 teaspoon). Are there others out there that react like this to Kratom?

Yes, I've still been somewhat high 16+ hours after dosing kratom before and that was just plain leaf. UEI is supposed to be one of the strongest kratom products on the market. But if you don't have a kratom tolerance, I would not recommend using it. I've read that it causes your tolerance to shoot up, so you end up not getting any higher than you would from plain leaves but you spend a lot mrore because EUI is more expensive per dose than plain leaves. Plus you can become more physically dependent.

First tried Green Sumatran powder in a strong ass tea for 15 mins, strained threw coffee filter, felt kinda relaxed I guess and kinda didn't wana do opiates, I think..... hmmmmm.... anyway... Second time, yesterday I treid 8-9 grams of Bali Powder stirred up in some ice tea. Drank the stuff down and kinda got a mellow feeling, like when laying down kinda like my body was weighted down into the coach. Really wasn't that great at all imo and was dissapointed. I don't know if my opiate tolerance is too high or if I didn't use enough to find my sweet spot? I heard Mang Deng is the best one or the strongest. I wana order a different batch. I'm gona try the bali again and try this time double the dose to 15grams. I"m a bit fustrated with Kratom..... I want this shit to help me get off opiates... I"m not finding the right amount for me.... The taste really isn't that gross honestly... its like strong ass green tea with a nasty bitter punch...

I have extensive experience with most of the usual opiates including kratom and have iv'ed heroin, oxy, morphine, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, and buprenorphine each plenty of times.. I've used each enough to figure out which ones I like more than others ( while I can't say there are any mu agonists that I don't enjoy ).

Anyway while I do prefer opiates that I can iv, I tell you in all honesty that kratom is by far my favorite opiate by far.. This may be unusual, but ultra enhanced indo is the holy Grail of drugs for me..

I discovered kratom here on bluelight back in '08, and after reading about it for about two hours, I ordered a bag of powdered leaf capsules.. The day they came in the mail was the first day of a two year binge in which I only withdrawaled about 4 or 5 times.. Needless to say I had fallen in love..

Because I was so irresponsible with it my tolerance grew rapidly and I went from taking 4 leaf capsules to taking a few grams of 15x to taking a few grams of enhanced and eventually ended up with a 5 gram UEI habit.. Very expensive!! A couple of months into the my two year binge I told my local head shop owner about kratom and he had it on the shelf in a few weeks so all I had to do to score was walk two blocks down the street.. This made quitting all the more difficult...

Anyway I think if I hadn't gone crazy with it I could have enjoyed kratom on the weekends for many many years but I ruined my chances at a healthy relationship..

UEI is comparable to pod tea in that it contains a full spectrum of alkaloids that seem to hit on so many notes and I think that's why I love it so much.. I found that withdrawals from long stents on UEI were incredably painful and were much worse than those from oxy or heroin.. This might be hard to believe for some of the less knowledgeable opiate fans out there but I have experienced both first hand and I tell you that UEI withdrawals are the absolute worst!

I still occasionally dabble in UEI as I've only just discovered that cimetidine doubles the effect of UEI at least for me but I still have to take at least 3 grams to enjoy it which is still pricy.. I've also found that the tolerance to kratom stays with me twice as long as other opiates which really sucks.

My advice to anyone wanting to use this wonderful drug is RESPECT IT!! Enjoy it but go easy with it and always remember that it is the only legal opiate that doesn't require a script.. Don't make the mistakes that I've made because kratom will be very good to you if you let it!!

I have extensive experience with most of the usual opiates including kratom and have iv'ed heroin, oxy, morphine, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, and buprenorphine each plenty of times.. I've used each enough to figure out which ones I like more than others ( while I can't say there are any mu agonists that I don't enjoy ).

Anyway while I do prefer opiates that I can iv, I tell you in all honesty that kratom is by far my favorite opiate by far.. This may be unusual, but ultra enhanced indo is the holy Grail of drugs for me..

I discovered kratom here on bluelight back in '08, and after reading about it for about two hours, I ordered a bag of powdered leaf capsules.. The day they came in the mail was the first day of a two year binge in which I only withdrawaled about 4 or 5 times.. Needless to say I had fallen in love..

Because I was so irresponsible with it my tolerance grew rapidly and I went from taking 4 leaf capsules to taking a few grams of 15x to taking a few grams of enhanced and eventually ended up with a 5 gram UEI habit.. Very expensive!! A couple of months into the my two year binge I told my local head shop owner about kratom and he had it on the shelf in a few weeks so all I had to do to score was walk two blocks down the street.. This made quitting all the more difficult...

Anyway I think if I hadn't gone crazy with it I could have enjoyed kratom on the weekends for many many years but I ruined my chances at a healthy relationship..

UEI is comparable to pod tea in that it contains a full spectrum of alkaloids that seem to hit on so many notes and I think that's why I love it so much.. I found that withdrawals from long stents on UEI were incredably painful and were much worse than those from oxy or heroin.. This might be hard to believe for some of the less knowledgeable opiate fans out there but I have experienced both first hand and I tell you that UEI withdrawals are the absolute worst!

I still occasionally dabble in UEI as I've only just discovered that cimetidine doubles the effect of UEI at least for me but I still have to take at least 3 grams to enjoy it which is still pricy.. I've also found that the tolerance to kratom stays with me twice as long as other opiates which really sucks.

My advice to anyone wanting to use this wonderful drug is RESPECT IT!! Enjoy it but go easy with it and always remember that it is the only legal opiate that doesn't require a script.. Don't make the mistakes that I've made because kratom will be very good to you if you let it!!

VERY VERY good advice here. I fell in love with UEI this past weekend, and I vow to only "treat" myself 3-4 times a month.

I read on the wiki that the mu agonists in Kratom are 17X stronger than Morphine. Dunno if that's true but...it's definitely a very very potent and enjoyable drug.

i think the 17x stronger just means 17x more potent by weight, which really means nothing (in terms of effects). for instance, alcohol is incredibly weak by weight. every other common drug is far, far, far more potent. but the effects of alcohol are still quite strong. maybe someone with more neurochemical knowledge can elaborate/correct me on this.

i have a few questions id love to ask you.

1) do you take UEI by itself or take it with some plain leaf?

2) what dose would you recommend for someone used to only using kratom plain leaves and never tried UEI but looking for a strong experience?

3) can you compare the similarities and differences between the kratom high vs opiates? for me the most notable difference is that my mind is far more active on kratom.

i think the 17x stronger just means 17x more potent by weight, which really means nothing (in terms of effects). for instance, alcohol is incredibly weak by weight. every other common drug is far, far, far more potent. but the effects of alcohol are still quite strong. maybe someone with more neurochemical knowledge can elaborate/correct me on this.
7-OH-mitragynine (an active alkaloid present in Kratom and theorized to be the primary source of its effects) has been shown to be 17 times more potent than morphine. The most abundant alkaloid mitragynine is about half the potency of morphine.

You are correct in saying that it is in reference to mass. 1mg of 7-hydroxymitragynine would be the equivalent of 17mg of morphine.

Last edited:
so what do you all think is more worth my money? UEI or a potent extract?
already have plenty of powder (red vein, green vein, and white vein indo)
But i want to try out something more potent.
Which works "better/stronger", Which is more sedating since i prefer sedation to the stimulation it can give.. so has anyone tried both or either? i saw above there was a post about UEI but haven't had a chance to read it *yet*.
Thanks everyone..

BTW im thinking the UEI since i like indo strains so much..
but the thought of having strong extracts sounds great as it would be easy to put in a dope bag and dose anywhere easily since it wouldn't (or SHOULDN'T) take much.

EDIT: Nevermind.. looked them both up and potent extract is too expensive to just try and i will just get the UEI sometime in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
The general consensus seems to be that crushed or powdered leaf is the most cost effective choice, but if your priorities aren't cost than I say go for it. Just be aware that carrying ANY powder in a dope bag can and will get your arrested if you are found in possession of it. Police don't give a fuck if it's legal or not, as long as they can still gets stats by making some bullshit "imitation narcotic" arrest - and you putting kratom in a dope bag couldn't make it easier for them.

^They certainly can. I think having the little extracts/isolates in the dropper bottles would be considered an "imitation narcotic".

Then again, putting sugar in a plastic bag and carrying it around could be considered an imitation...oh...American drug laws.

i don't gotta worry about the cops around here anymore, I'm "above the law" as long as i stick to the script like lint on denim,

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM

I just came back to home from Thailand and i was lucky to get a local friend and lots of Kratom fueled nights with him. I used fresh leaves everytime, chewing them in the mouth for a while and then spit out the plant material.. Usually i chewed 2-3 big leaves for a nice energetic, relaxed buzz..

Among local people it's used by middle and lower class people as a stimulant to get power and not to feel hungry in hard, whole day lasting working.. I saw many construction workers with a ball inside their cheeks so it's not hard to guess what they where munching.

One day we made a trip with the local guy to countryside to his friends place where they had Kratom trees. They offered us few leaves to chew and also a couple of flowers which looked like small green a bit spikey seed pods.. I dont know was it the flowers or the rough bamboo bong hits with too much jungle tobacco blended with weed but that time i got almost too fucked up and totally felt a strong opiate like high which made the moving a bit uncomfortable and made my stomach feel a bit bad.. Still really nice and euphoric!

Nice stuff, too bad it doesn't grow in Europe! Does anyone else have experience using Kratom at it's origin or any knowledge about situation with the Kratom in other SE Asian countryes?

^ you can buy live plants in the spring time and grow them from the pot and then transplant to outside and it will keep growing back every year and you will have your own kratom plant.. everyone is sold out now because of the time of year, but you bet your ass im buying a couple when the time comes.. my backyard is a great place for growing things (not that ive tried) but my grandparents plant gardens back there every year with great results.

get kratom extract 15x its easy to find and i think its the best and anything more then 15x is probily bullshit. Start with 2gs in a cup of hot watter a little honey its bomb

I've never been a big fan of kratom. I enjoy the feeling but it has always been extremely short lived for me. It is a nice anxiolytic though.. I have a friend who quit using kratom and he had a bunch of extracts for sale cheap.. I ended up grabbing some UEI since it was cheaper then normal..

I normally took something like 10-12 grams of bali or green malaysian to get where I wanted to be.. I'm thinking about starting at 1 gram of UEI? I'll report back after some experimentation.

I've never been a big fan of kratom. I enjoy the feeling but it has always been extremely short lived for me. It is a nice anxiolytic though.. I have a friend who quit using kratom and he had a bunch of extracts for sale cheap.. I ended up grabbing some UEI since it was cheaper then normal..

I normally took something like 10-12 grams of bali or green malaysian to get where I wanted to be.. I'm thinking about starting at 1 gram of UEI? I'll report back after some experimentation.

It takes me about 16g of bali and 1.3g of UEI to get where I want to be, so you seem on target, but who knows with these crazy vendors.

^What is your opiate tolerance like?

I am just curious if Kratom would be a worthwhile investment to help me out on those odd days where I don't have my methadone.

man i caved and used dope on saturday. now i've been using kratom all week and i actually was feelin better than my usual oxys off it the first half of the week. i love kratom! i ordered a bulk order from jakarta. its on its way across the globe in a cargo container somewhere. kilos of heaven.....

Status
Not open for further replies.