• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Favorite cure for adderall crash???

Opiates, or benzos. I never liked alcohol for a come down from amphetamines. but i would snort some xanax or even better in this situation klonapin. id have to say that klonapin is my fav

When I start coming down, I'll usually snort a couple lines of suboxone, wait another 30-45 mins, pop a clonidine, wait another 30 mins, take 1mg of xanax and smoke bowls through sunrise onto early morning. Just in time for breakfast :)

Before I quit benzodiazepines Klonopin would do the trick. I usually didn't need opiates, I'd rather save them to get high rather than for a comedown. But on occasion if I felt like it, I'd combine something will the Klonopin, maybe a small dose of oxycodone and that made it all so easier.

Id rather save the opiates for the next day if you went on took a large amount of addy.

Benzos and weed work wonders for me.

After a 60 hour binge of 400mgs methylphenidate, about 8mgs lorazepam and some ketamine almost completely negated the crash.

Yeah, if you can get a hold of some Ketamine that would be real helpful. Just a couple small bumps, you don't need doses big enough to put you in a K-Hole.

IME drinking alcohol while on stimulants, causes me to kindof hold it in my stomach till i either come down and things go smoothly, or I overheat and puke because I drank.

my favorite way to come down is, take a few hits of weed just to get it into my system even if i cant feel it. then get water, a blanket, a snack, turn off lights, put on a movie and take a xanax bar....1mg is good but 2mg is better when im all high.

Olanzapine is the most ruthless stim gremlins eradicator. It swarms every infested receptor and mercilessly slaughters the hordes, basically leaving at you baseline within the hour.

For ME, Alprazolam +Brotizolam. Unless you do opiates, then a fatty of tar..

'Favorite cure for address crash???'

Haldol. Or benzos. Or both.

Big meal, a few huge glasses of water, warm shower, sex
Weed
BENZOS (especially xanax)

I take Teva 10mg generic Instant release Adderall, manufactured by Barr Labs, Sellersville, PA, USA. 1 tab x 3 times a day. The Brand I/R Adderall, formerly made by Richwood, later, brand, by ShireUS, has not been manufactured since about 2008 or 2009.
I preferred the generic brand of Barr Labs (Teva bought them out in December of 2008), and I hate the Core Pharma Generic
Adderall, a/k/a "mixed amphetamine salts" in either the 10mg 12.5mg or 20mg sizes. I also hate the Ranbaxy version of generic
Adderall.(Ranbaxy has had a lot of problems with the USA FDA and the DEA from the beginning. To wind down? Since I have been
taking C-II USA stimulants for 21 years, (Ritalin 20mg I/R) to Dexedrine I/R + Dexedrine Spansules ER) I have tried different
methods to come down off of the generic Teva Adderall I/R. My first choice is 2 x 2 mg of Roche Klonopin, or Roche Rivotril. My
M.D. after 3 years, dosed me down to 2mg then 1mg and then .5 mg. I was not happy, yet no withdrawals. Currently, I take
Pfizer Brand Halcion 0.25mg x 4 tabs, because I have decades of tolerance to nearly all I/R benzo's. I have a tolerance problem,
with triazolam (halcion) so when I get up in the middle of the night to take another 4 x 0.25mg, I start cutting down the dose so
I don't experience the withdrawals. I revert back to Zopidem, I obtain from "across the pond" that is licensed by Sanofi for
Winthrop Labs to make. I prefer, Diazepam, or Alprazolam, to crash, but in my part of the USA, IOP obtained Pfizer Xanor, again
from across the pond, in footballs, or in bars, in blisterpacks, do not have the punch I am used to.

I am convinced, that about 50% of the Roche Valium I have purchased in the past 7 years, has been highly diluted, along with
the Xanax footballs, Xanor footballs 1 mg, or the embossed Xanax 90 one mg tabs. Often they are tasteless, and dissolve in my
mouth in seconds, and I have to take 2 or 3 tabs, to get any effect. I have been Xanax and Valium free I'd say for 8 months out
of a year. Be careful, I am convinced, there are a lot of fake Xanax, Xanor, Tafil bars around, as well as the now discontinued
Roche Valium 10 mg tabs still around the modern westernized world. Why? When I am on a high intake of the real benzo's, I get
those awful withdrawals, from USA brick and mortar pharmacies. I also believe the ease of obtaining PHENAZEPAM is a adultrant
in many of the often excellently produced blisterpacks.. Phenazepam is popular in Russia, and gets infiltrated in the Eastern
Europe, and then on to other continents, via IOP's. USA made Sandoz generic Adderall I/R does not do much for me either.

I also travel quite a bit, and I can assure you, that in Mexico, that country farmacias in international resort cities, are infiltrated,
with fake Tafil Footballs, Fake Tafil Bars, and Fake Roche Valium, and fake Sanofi Stillnox, as I have spent the last two winters, in
Los Cabos, Mexico, and, in 2013, in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. One must see a M.D for a prescription always, to get the real thing,
and Mexico does have bona fide real benzo's, including Rivotril, you must see a Mexican MD who knows the honest farmacias to deal with. Sex is a great tranquilizer, unfortunately, my RN wife divorced me 7 years ago. (for the Adderall crash).

I had no problem 2 months ago with three different MD's on the Dutch Island of St. Maartin, in the Caribbean Sea....the kindest
doctors in the world to me. I obtained Diazepam twice, and a great deal of alprazolam, all generic, from the Netherlands, from
manufacturers, like, PharmChemie/Teva, Sandoz, and Apotex, all made in Holland. I also smoke some cannabis when ever I
can get it, as I am hovering around 60 yrs old, and, I cannot find the social circles to get it, in the USA Southeast, like I can in
Mexico, where it is sold on the beach, one of the cities I vacationed at for 4 weeks last year. "Average quality" I eliminated the
M.D's names in all locations, and the Farmacias that are honest, in Mexico, and, how I shipped my "oversupply successfully back
to the USA" to not perturb the Moderators on this fine harm reduction forum.

Do not leave Mexico with any Cannabis on your person, as you are checked twice, once by Mexican Customs, and again, by
sniffing dogs, as you wait to show your passport when re-entering the USA. It is not like that from Munich to the USA, or
Frankfort, or Berlin, or Amsterdam, to the Eastern Seaboard of the USA, Just MEXICO. I always bring my medical records, and
prescription bottles in large clear freezer bags in my carryon luggage, and a letter from my Psychiatrist, and I have never been
questioned, ever, in maybe a dozen trips, except Mexico back to the USA Non-Stop.

lol what a coincidence, I'm crashing off 40mg Addy XR. I'm a dumbass so I took it in the middle of the night, now it's 8 in the fucking morning and I'm miserably trying to sleep.
Aww man I wish I had my own preferred "Addy Come-down Survival Kit"
-15 mg Oxycodone
-10 mg Diphenhydramine
-and a 0.25g joint of a strong Indica
Haha wish I had any of those on me right now. Guess I'll have to continue to pay the consequences of Addy :-/

Big meal, a few huge glasses of water, warm shower, sex
Weed
BENZOS (especially xanax)

Read my mind!! Lmao best cure for coming off anything, is do whatever makes you happy, I know when you're crashing feels like not shit makes you happy. Just think of shit you like to do when you're sober and it'll help, I love sex and sleep so, I usually take some Xanax drink a scotch and then the dirty with my girl and off to bed. That helps me! Just my opinion! Good luck!

Also meant to put I chug some water about an hour before I have my scotch for hydration purposes!

I know coming off stimulants(amphetamine, methylphenidate) can be pretty horrible. But I doubt taking benzos every day is a wise choice. If you do take benzo, try to keep a low dose. Diazepam, xanax seems to work best for me. Also I found that 20 mg diazepam did no more good than 10 mg.

Alternatives:
- melatonin
- valerian root
- seroquel(quetiapine) or most antipsychotics which helps some people sleep, I personally hate it because it makes me feel like a complete zombie
- relaxing activities
- sex or masturbation

I know benzo are highly effective and perhaps the only remedy for some people.