Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Kratom...second time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

regfairfield

Bluelighter
First time i took it i had 15x which i must have dosed wrong because all it did was make me tired.

Lets say 9 pm i mix 1.5g of uei with some ginger ale...which doesnt taste bad at all..

910. I start feeling like something is gonna happen..i have no expectation as to what i am gonna feel or how long its gonna take

920. Def feeling the inside stomach feeling of an opiate..

I have taken opiates for about 5 years..no addiction just recreational..

930. I feel fantastic listening to some chopped and screwed music..its the best shit at this time

basically it doesnt peak you just stay at the summit for about 3 hours...i cant describe the comedown because i went to bed...

But the nods are as good if not better than an oxy high...
Total relaxation..

Bascially if kratom hasnt worked for you, you must be doing something wrong...

Thing about it is you know your gonna want more...but you dont really need it...

Im on kratom as i write this...

Comments and questions welcome

The only time I did kratom was 20g of 20x kratom, I remember starting slowly but eventually losing my patience. I had a bit of nausea. The only psychoactive effect I can describe is a very subtle softening and brightening of colours. I think I was just excited and it didnt really do anything at all. I think the vendor sold me crap because Im pretty sensitive to drugs.

Im dying to try an opiate but I think I could easily get addicted to them, so Ive decided not to do them. Hopefully it wont backfire.

i would have to say after doing pharms over 100 times ( for pain and pleasure )
kratom is the closest anything will come to actually have that feeling

its the same if not better...

and im not some 14 year kid

its like anything else...it worked for me...it might not work for you

The only time I did kratom was 20g of 20x kratom, I remember starting slowly but eventually losing my patience. I had a bit of nausea. The only psychoactive effect I can describe is a very subtle softening and brightening of colours. I think I was just excited and it didnt really do anything at all. I think the vendor sold me crap because Im pretty sensitive to drugs.

Im dying to try an opiate but I think I could easily get addicted to them, so Ive decided not to do them. Hopefully it wont backfire.

yea 20g of 20x would have put bigfoot to sleep

This is not elaborate enough for our quality standards in Trip Reports.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.