Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD ~160ug - first time - effortless pleasure

kingme

Bluelighter
Ive been reading about it for quite some time, and for a while i thought i would never get to experience it first hand. in the mean time i gathered more experience with other psychedelics, my favourite so far being mushrooms, followed by 4aco dmt and 2ce. Im not a hard tripper, so all my dosings so far have been in the low to moderate. And then, surprisingly... some hits found their way to my doorstep

Male, 26, slim, last experience was methylone 2 weeks prior, before that a 3 week hiatus of any substance. Not a drinker, not a smoker.

It all started in the evening. I decided tonight was going to be the night. Felt confident that everything would be ok. Chewed up 1 hit of blotter (of which i havent seen the whole picture but i guess it was a gray/ganesha sheet, vendor said 100ug, word fo mouth place each hit at ~80-90ug) which had a surprising taste, not really chemically, more like eating perfume, a bit bitter. Worried a bit it might not be real acid, but not that much, as i was prepared if it were to last longer. Decided to go for a walk waiting for the effects to start, completly unaware of what to expect.

So out the door i go with the headphones in my ear, ~20mins after ingestion. Walking comes easy, but no real visuals. First alerts at ~40mins later, with increased sensitivity to everything around me, but again no real visuals. Music is enhanced, but only slightly so. It is real fun to watch the cars with the headlights go by (from a safe distance eh) as they leave the faintest of trails. A stray dog scares me a bit so i decide to head back and take another half a hit... And then.. 30 mins later the rest of the hit. In all 2 hits were eaten, spread about 1 1/2 hours. Again same taste, again a small worry it might be too much.

Waiting in the room i notice the carpet moving a little bit, the surfaces of walls breathing... but everything seems soo... relaxed, so pleasurable. Sometimes I find myself a bit tense, like the muscles are streched a bit, and I find great pleasure in relaxing them. Music sounds amazing. Fun, upbeat or atmospheric, it envelops me and takes me on a smooth ride...

I decide to go take a hot shower... Inside the cabin, the semitransaprent walls of the stall have dots of water, and beads of color that sparke... Finally it seems the legendary acid visuals are coming to full efect. Though I have read about the possibility of bad trips, even alone in my house, i feel perfectly safe, like nothing bad is close by. Not scared of my own reflection, it is like a funhouse mirror staring at my own face... must admit there were moments i felt a bit uneasy to watch myself with blurred contours, but again, no fear, just the pleasure of seeing somehting as if for the first time. The hot water on my skin feels great and i can almost feel the heat going streight to the core of my being. But even when coming out in the relatively cool air, again, I enjoy every sensation.

Back in my room, more music playing. Album after album, the pleasure seems to be coming in waves, lifting me up like on the crest of a wave, in sync with the music... In dim light the visuals are not as spectacular as before. It seems to be the opposite of mushrooms, which in my case are beautiful in the darkness. I am not discouraged, loving the smoooooth ride offered so far. No nausea so far, no negative side effects. Energy is increased, and dancing by myself feels good.

Must admit that I always felt that acid was somewhat classic to me, I was expecting it to be a bit rougher, a bit more stonedm but instead I felt nothing but clean, energetic and relaxed, at ease with the world. No extraordinary ideas came to light, no great introspection, just acceptance of what is, and the beauty around me.

Decided to eat a few oranges... the explosion of taste in my mouth... i had to take a moment to let it all sink in. I feel as if i could live only on oranges for the rest of my life, and i love sucking the juice out of them... Watching a movie seems a bit boring, and i leave it quick, but then get distracted playing with my hands against different surfaces on the room. I enjoy the effect of apparent letting the color of my hands spill onto the color of the wall, of the ceiling...

Indeed drawing was a worthwhile passtime. I have absolutely no talent, and went with this activity just to see what the fuss is about. But once I started doodling something I began seeing shapes and stories, and colors even though i was writing with a simple pen. The music helped. The shapes seemed to catch life, to shimmer with imbued life. Even stick figures seemed more alive, and felt like a representation of the idea that i meant to draw.

Again it was all a smooth ride, i didnt feel compelled to do anything, it just felt right. I could still not sleep, 6 hours after it started, and decided to go outside in the night. I got dressed, the night and darkness didnt scare me. The neighbourhood cat seemed very friendly but i chased her away, as i felt i was vulnerable to being scared by unpredictable noises. Enjoyed watching the sky, but couldnt stay out too long because of the cold. Visually nothing spectacular, but everything had ... a certain something added to it. Cant put my finger on it, but it seemed clear and different at the same time. This feeling repeated itself later on, while in the house again, while listening to music.

A certain album (by Royksopp) which i knew and listened to before sober now sounded ... different! like i was listening to a whole new track, a whole new album in fact... as if the sounds i heard were drawing other sounds inside my mind, leaving me with a new song for me to enjoy. Just beautifull... And dont get me started on The dark side of the moon, i felt like a child on his first birthday every time that album played and the final track came on.

Jimmy Hendrix while lying in bed... air guitar.. nuff said

During the trip I never felt out of control. I could even imagine myself interacting with people in a similar mindset, but I think others could easily spot me as having too good of a time to be sober :) Also, I noticed that when the music stopped, the thoughts came, a slight introspection took place... when the music was back on, it was back to the party...

Towards the end of the night ~8h after ingestion the most impressive visual effects came into play, at a most surprising time. I was enjoying some mild CEV during what i thought was the tail end of the experience when i opened my eyes and was able to see my own hand pushing through the shapes and colors of the scenery.... but effortlesly so... also the shape and size of it varied a lot with how i played with it... I had fun with this trick of my imagination and then tired...

Somewhere after 10h i fell to sleep, genly and only for a brief period and awoke sober, fresh, but still with a funky mindset. Not tripping, nothing visual... just a bit different. I managed to sleep another hour, easier after breakfast and a bit of chores around the house, but the whole day was spent enjoying a mild afterglow... the erotic was great and I enjoyed feeling loved.

Right now, 24h+ after, no aftereffects, a slight afterglow still present... and can only feel thankfull for having this experience. Truly LSD is a great substance, and I was happy to have had such a smooth, easy, pleasurable trip. Perhaps the visuals might benefit from a day trip more, with more light added, or even a slight combination with cannabis/cannabinoids, but they didnt let down at all either way.
I will definetly return to it, but this is one for special occasions.