Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Midazolam-long time friends-benzo edem

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilous

Greenlighter
So I've benn on a binge of midazolan maleate and weed.I've found the best method to be (as far as ROA goes ) 1/2 of dose plugged , 1\4 snort (argh) and 1\4IV the total dose been 200mg (a huge dose).So been on MMT (my daily combo is 40mg methadone, 4mg klonopi, mirtrazapine 45mg and gabapentin 1600 mg plus 100mg hydrozyne and promethazine.So after taking my day medicines(saving 50 mg of hydroxyzine and promethazine) and Felt my methadone peak I prepared a shoot : 3 15mg midazolan maleate pills and 50 mg of each antihisme.After the "rush" I felt great(like my first time with codeine years ago) better than if I've taked all possible methadone boosters(gfj, fluvoxamine, tagamet, cat's claws);Of curse that's something not to be done frequently (as I'v destroyed some veins and lost two syryinges after founded by mother, and I could feel my tolerance rising eachday)

3 x 15mg (midazolam maleate) = 45mg

Solubilty of midazolam maleate is 25mg/ml. I hope you used at least 2ml/2cc water for the 3 pill shot.

Welcome to bluelight, cilous. Glad to have you here. This isn't really a trip report, though. Read some others to get a feel of the detail and structure of a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.