• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

shooting ketamine

kkgb1035

Bluelighter
can i get some help on exactly how i should shoot up ketamine.
how much is a good amount?
and i heard you need to im not iv.
my buddy did an iv and seemed to be fine and pretty high ,is that bad?

The reason you shouldn't IV is because you can K-hole with a syringe in your arm if you misjudge the effect or take too long to shoot it. Save your veins and just do an intramuscular injection.

Try 50 milligrams to start off. Ketamine is greatly potentiated when you're injecting.

It is O.K. however to I.V. sub-hole doses of ketamine.

25 mg is really nice to get a quick rush off I.V. if you are tolerant enough.

Is it ok to inject ketamine thats in powder form? And how would you do so?

Measure the powder, dissolve it in sterile distilled water, and set it up like you would any other injection.

If it is cut to shit, I don't recommend injecting it at all.

You need @ least 100-200 mg.

025 mg what's the point?

Get in a K-hole. Ketamine puts you in touch with the soul body. Some freaky shit being warped in a tunnel 'n shit. Everyone experiences the same thing. 5 minutes seems like hours of fun-packed spiritual fun.

You need @ least 100-200 mg.

025 mg what's the point?

Get in a K-hole. Ketamine puts you in touch with the soul body. Some freaky shit being warped in a tunnel 'n shit. Everyone experiences the same thing. 5 minutes seems like hours of fun-packed spiritual fun.

I said 25mg to I.V.

This would do nothing I.M.

My friend and I got an ampoule and we started with 30mg each to test the waters. Our buddy that hooked us up did roids so he had rigs and helped us inject IM.

It was pretty sweet. Wonderful actually. Kinda drunk feeling, but I would liken it more to opiates with a psychedelic tinge. This was a Wednesday night.

Friday night was the real deal. We loaded up 110mg each and shot right into the K-hole.

It's strange, some of our other friends did 100mg the next night and one of them just chilled like he was really stoned, completely aware of what was going on, where the other one asked us every 30 seconds, "Wait....what's going on. Where am I?" "In my room, man." "Whoa....Where am I?"

Everyone's different. One of my fav drug experiences.

Have fun dude.

I have be debating doing some by IM but i havent injected anything before so I'm slightly nevous about it. Also I'm not sure how to get clean rigs. it sounds like a much more intense spiritual experience then sniffing it so i really wanna give it a try.