Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

PEA+MAOB-I(inexpererienced)Headache w/Blueballs

(zonk)

Bluelighter
The other night I tried Pargyline+PEA. I took a cap with 250mg PEA+pargyline. An hour later i felt mild stim/moodlift. So I decided to take some more, another 300mg mixed n juice. Had horrible buttbreathe but it went away quickly. I started getting very strong nice rushes, i was floored. Then all of the sudden the headache/migraine to end all headaches manifested and lasted for hours till i took some suboxone+klonopin, the pain was so bad i puked.

Ever since then I've been having headaches here and there. The other night I was trying to reach orgasm and the closer I got the stronger my headache would become. I didn't have one before I started and it would get so bad I'd have to stop, then it would subside. I was getting pissed cause I hate stopping in the middle, I wanted to finish what I started so I tried to relieve myself as fast as possible. The headache quickly grew in intensity, I managed to finish but by the point of climax I had a full fledged intense migraine. I was grabbing my head in pain and it wouldn't subside at this point, took some Ibuprofen and eventually fell asleep. ....This SUX!

Next night(tonight)same thing happened, wasn't somewhere where I'd have access to analgesics so couldn't finish:X:!:p Gonna go see a Dr. in a few days if this doesn't go away.

Tagged by White Rose
Tagged by White Rose
substancecode_pea
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral
_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said, this was an inordinately high dose. Someone without acquired stimulant tolerance would do better to sip on 100 mg divided in 8 oz (at about 1 oz / 15 minutes) until they yield a threshold, pointing to where moderately strong effects will lie.

ebola

it's weird, I feel perfectly fine until i try to reack orgasm then the most massive headache starts to manifest.

It seems that way however I've had my blood pressure taken everyday and it's perfectly normal which for me is on the low side. Unless my BP skyrockets only when trying have sex or whatever.

Update:It seems like it's slightly going away, I only get temporary headaches now as opposed to full on migraines.

how long has it been since you ingested pea? effects this protracted seem alarming. There is likely some synergistic effect on pulse and bp from pharmacological and sexual stimulation.

ebola

I haven't taken PEA since the 1 time I did it Fri night with 25mg Pargyline which I haven't taken since either. I'm on no other meds and I've been having my bp taken regularly(not while having sex obviously)(I'm in a study). I noticed while taking a big dump yesterday I started getting a headache too. Like I said its not as bad as it was the other day so I'm hopefull it will eventually go away, but if it doesn't by the time I get out of the study I will absolutely seek med attention, or become a monk(yeah right)

Figured I'd update since it's been over a week since the report... Very GRADUALLY are the headaches subsiding, they only happen now prior to climax and only during sex. As soon as I finish it subsides but i still try to take it easy as much as possible. It's still annoying but not worrysome. I think in another week or 2 it will be gone. I noticed that if I'm lying down on my back and turn my head far enough to the left I don't really get the headache, but it get's awkward and uncomfortable to remain like that during the whole time.

Well, headaches are gone, I may be willing to try it again at a much smaller dose of course. I don't think Pargyline is as fast acting as harmala, eating the pargyline along with PEA at the same time doesn't seem to work. Perhaps Phenylalanine would be better?