Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia D first time - Bulldozed!

modern buddha

Bluelighter
This happened quite a while ago, but I will retell it as if it happened yesterday.

I went over a friend's house my first time. I had researched beforehand and felt like I knew the consequences and possible dangers enough to responsibly try Sally on for size. I had the 5X extract, what I felt was right for being a first timer. After a few hits of cannabis first, waiting for it to sink in, we shut the blinds so the experience would be the least distracted it could be.

I torched the bubbler as well as I could before taking in a deep breath, then laid down slowly on the bed, swallowing away the tickling feel of a cough. I wasn't really sure what to expect, so I kept my eyes closed so I could concentrate on keeping the breath in. It felt like forever later when there was this pulling feeling on my left arm. I didn't feel any other effects, so instinctively, I rolled over and sat up to "feel" what was happening to my left arm.

With my eyes still closed, I barely had time to sit up on the edge of the bed when I had a crushing sensation of being run over by a steamroller. I was squashed under the force, rolling with the strength, feeling flattened completely. I was laying cock-eyed on the bed and suddenly, I popped to my full form again! I felt like a cartoon as I sat up and was run over again by the steamroller, giggling as my body tingled but was not screaming in agony. For the next five or ten minutes, that was all that happened; I would be run over, pop back into my shape and giggle some more. I distinctly remember being halfway back to reality and realizing I probably looked like a fool. I said 'I probably look so stupid right now'. My friend asked if I was back yet, but I got run over and giggled the word "no".

Probably one of the coolest experiences I've ever had, though I don't have many experiences to share. Even with just 5X extract, it gave me a trip I'll probably never forget.

It sounds like fun but very monotonous as well. It almost sounds like a disappointing trip, but a worthy trip report nonetheless.

It is quite monotonous, but for a first time trip, I'm just glad it didn't turn ugly. :)

I smoked 2 hits of salvia and cldnt walk! I was laying on floor and cldnt even get lighter to my pipe to smoke anymore! good shit but very pricey at $45 a gram for abt a 20 min high