Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine - Alien Abduction

psyfiend

Bluelighter
I've been using K for over a year now... plenty of great trips and a few bad trips. Been to many strange places but nothing like this trip.

I used K for maybe 2 weeks every night before sleep. Anyways I ran out so I picked up a new batch off someone else. So having a tolerance and all.. I railed a vile (0.5g) and boom hit the hole :)

This was no ordinary trip...very hard to describe. These "aliens" showed me the point of my existence (why I was on planet earth and how things worked.. etc) bringing me to random very familiar places, like flashbacks. Right before I woke up it was kinda like the Matrix.. things were being plugged into my brain from some super system. So I managed to pull out of their system and come back to "reality" I sprung up out of my bed into a sitting position. But my body was being controlled by somebody else (aliens) I was doing this weird ritual. I started talking another language (I believe its called tongue) I was fully aware this was NOT english, but I couldn't stop talking I had no control over it (I was alone too). I wanted to record it but I didn't have anything close by to do so. My body was involuntarily moving in some weird ritual prayer kind of thing. So this continued for a few mins and I slowly re-gained control of my body and managed to stop moving / talking. And I lied there wondering WTF was that?!?!?! lol.

I remember what the language sounded like and the body spasm thing, but I can't re-create it exactly as it happened. I feel like John C Lilly now lol.

That was some POWERFUL stuff though.

Sounds freaky as fuck! A lot of big dose trips seem to have some sort of alien contact involved. Guess that is going take some time to integrate.

I've had the alien contact, glossolalia, and the feeling of being controlled by some outside force to move my body into certain positions on tryptamines, but never ketamine. Then again, I've never done half a gram in one go either. 8o

Nice report, kinda short but it's also pretty hard to bring anything back from ketaphysical space. Don't go pulling a John Lilly on us now. ;)

I had a similar experience of talking in an alien language on ket but it felt like I was in control of what I was saying more than being forced to talk. The words and voice were definitely coming from somewhere else though

The voice was basically when you talk from the back of your throat making your voice as deep as possible, sort of like bat-man. But the words were strange and demonic like Kaa-Ra-Shee. I don't know hard to describe

Sounds like your typical alien abduction story where the abductee takes a whole shitload of drugs and then all of a sudden out of nowhere, aliens just walk into their bedroom and perform experiments on them. Who else agrees that most 'abductions' are really just people on a shitload of drugs or having some type of spontaneous hallucinatory/spiritual experience and that there aren't really actually flesh and blood beings ripping people out of their beds to anally probe them. I'm not denying the "reality" of such experiences because they are real in a sort of interdimensional sense. I actually knew this guy who claims he was 'abducted' for real while tripping. The only problem with believing his story is that he was actually tripping on acid at the time =D I obviously don't buy the story, but it was interesting nonetheless