• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how to stop wheezing when using heroin

deaf eye

Bluelighter
any suggestions primatine mist aint helping

warm shower ?

thanks

Had to quit heroin recently because of this. My lungs are so fucked up I can't even describe it. It's impossible to say how bad it is. I was doing a gram a day, no less. Just the last couple months.

I had to go to the ER 3 times in the past month because I couldn't breath. I have to sleep sitting up against the wall with my hands on top of my head. I can't even complete a sentence while having a conversation with someone without running out of breath. I had to quit my job, I valet.

I don't know where I am going with this....I just don't want anyone to go through what I am, I would never wish this on my worst enemy. Is it possible for you to find another ROA? Maybe snorting?

Go to the doctor and get an inhaler, also ask for a spacer to go along with it. I really hope you have insurance, because if I had to pay out of pocket for my inhaler it is $194. It started out with a little wheezing and in 3-4 weeks..well u know

ya as dub said look to another ROA other than smoking because it is well documented that smoking ya H with all that cut has serious effects on your respiratory system. snorting would be better. Also if you cant finish a sentence without catching your breath then i would def see a doctor as they will be able to give you something to help your breathing

ya as dub said look to another ROA other than smoking because it is well documented that smoking ya H with all that cut has serious effects on your respiratory system. snorting would be better. Also if you cant finish a sentence without catching your breath then i would def see a doctor as they will be able to give you something to help your breathing

I've had to go to different states to see doctors. I'm currently in California and saw another doctor this morning.

Just thinking about heroin angers me so fucking much.

EDIT:

Try hot/warm tea or coffee
plug your sink, put a towel over your head and steam it up

Last edited:
this is from sniffing, i dont smoke cigarettes, minimal cannabis

guess the key is not overindulging,
and start shooting again, nah seriously im done with that,

just sucks dumps, gets those close to me raising eyebrows, saying you sound like shit,

had a bonghit that gave me a good cough 50 minutes later weezing a way
good advice with the warm drink
green tea here i come