Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3rd time shrooming. 1/8 of liberty's.

PokeballDropper24

Bluelighter
as i have just stated this was my 3rd time tripping off of shrooms. My first 2 times were back in august and it wasn't until halloween night that i tripped again. I would have wrote this report month's ago but i just recently started using this site on a daily basis and discovering what all it has to offer.

So to re-cap. I bought two 1/8ths for that night. One for me, and one for my ex. She was staying the night that night after our halloween escapades and i was going to show her how glorious magic mushrooms are. The place we had went to that night was a theme park which at this time was halloween oriented. Lot's of clowns, zombies, dead commandos, haunted houses, freak shows, and chainsaws. Probably NOT the best mind set to take shrooms. A GREAT mis-judgement on my part.

We left the theme park around 1030 to be home by 11 to begin our trip. I had done ecstasy the night before with a friend and was completely exhausted. I laid down on my bed next to her and i get out the shrooms. I debated on whether it was smart to even eat them in the condition i was in from the night prior. Anyway, being the "champ" I am i muscle down the entire 1/8 while she is making sour faces to the taste.

Now we're laying there TV on and everything. She has no clue what to expect and she says her stomach is starting to hurt; so it begins. I now am really trying to fall asleep before mine kick in. Literally counting sheep and counting backwards because i know what is coming. I believe i was out for maybe 2 or 3 minutes when my trip starts. To this day i still have no clue if it was a nightmare or the start of my trip but it was hell.

My eyes still being closed, i see a small clown crying. He is sitting on the floor of my room sobbing his heart out. We are alone. I get up from my bed and creep closer to him. Then i placed my hand on his shoulder to comfort him ya know? Well he whips around and has a shriek of laughter and a crazed grin upon his face. I back up and am cornered on my bed by pure fear. He gets up and then the lights of my house all light up. Every single actor i saw that night was in my room staring at me. Chainsaws blaring, laughs wild, blood everywhere. Just then a hear a giggle. Then a tap on my sleeping body.

It was my ex. I stirred and sat up straight now and blinked my eyes a few times. My entire room looked like the inside of a klaidiscope. Colors swimming and swirling everywhere. Making mixtures and textures across my walls even the most gifted artist could not create. I look back over to my ex and she is laughing at me.

I asked her why she was laughing and she said "You look so scary!" Now i forgot to mention she laughs when she is scared. Weird yes i know. But anyway she tries to describe to me what she is seeing and the most i could get out of her was that i looked like the devil. I had no eyes, just pools of black and wicked jagged teeth. Take in account we have only been tripping for oh lets say 10 minutes if that.

I try to talk to her and she just cant focus. she is prancing around the room now trying to dance to the music she hears in her head. I'm laying on the bed still exhausted trying to sleep but i can't. Once again i close my eyes and flashes from all the haunted houses swim through my head.

I want to say I am an experienced tripper but I am not. The other 2 times i have tripped were nothing like this. Now im laying there thinking about this and coming to the conclusion that something is wrong inside me and im terribly sick forgetting I even took shrooms. haha

Now im trying to throw up in the bathroom which isnt happening either and im in total loss of reality. I can;t focus on anything for more than a few seconds. At this point its been about 2 hours since we took them. My ex is getting all this insightful knowledge while im laying on my bed shivering thinking the worst. Go figure.

She wants to go walking and i say no. So of course she begs and i compromise with laying out on the porch and looking at the stars. This completely turned my night around. My "bad" trip is gone and I am finally having a good time with her. We start talking about life, our futures, and what our goals are. This is where i realize that we are meant for each other because i can't imagine going through life without her. The power of magic mushrooms.

Since this night i havent tried anymore shrooms, but i will be again soon. Sorry if its not the most detailed report but i wanted to at least give some first-timers reading this an idea of how important setting is. Thank you for reading. :)

I always love to read a good mushroom trip. I like shrooms better than LSD, to be honest. Glad to hear everything went okay in the end. A good purging always does wonders for a bad trip.

This sounds pretty similar to a bad trip my friend had this summer. Cool to hear that being outside helped chill things out for you. Me, I can't wait to do it again!