• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 30 mg Opana > new 40 MG OC (op) ?

jhoffa232

Greenlighter
I jsut had my dealer (aka "pain doctor") switch me from the new shite 40 mg oc OP format of Oxycontins. I did this primarly because the ROA and the ability to administer the dose of the new OC OP formula any other way than orally is virtually impossible. Im wondering if I made the right move.

1) can Opanas be crushed and snorted?

2) Ive searched around, anyone got some definitive information on the relative strength as compared to oxycontin? (better bioavail, duration, nod, etc)

Thx.
=D

the yellow 40 mg opanas can be snorted..but they do gel alil...the best way i found in the past was to get them just alil wet enuff to wipe off coatin and snort em.. im sure there is much better ways u can find on here but dont get them to wet like u takin a OC coatin off.. just alil bit then crush and snort... if u come across the ten opanas the red ones.. they are much easier to snort/bang

There is a whole lot of info on Opana on this site. Opana ER (everything over 10mg is ER, and they also make ER 5's and 10's) contain silica which when inhaled can cause mesothelioma, a severe respiratory condition.
There is a BA mega-thread for questions like this.
The Opana website even has an oral conversion calculator. Oral OM to Oral OC is 1:2
Snorting these is bad, bad, bad, especially if you make a habit of it - very difficult and dangerous to shoot, although i wouldn't know.

i used to cut the coating off with a razor and sniff the 20s, good times

Yes very much greater, it's even greater than the original 40 mg OC as well, shit I'd probably rather have that one opana than 2 30 mg roxies honestly but thats just me.

The Opana ER's are great to snort. If you put the pill in your mouth for about 30 seconds and then take it out and take a napkin or towel or something of that sort and wipe the coating off, wait for about a minute and the crush it up and snort it. The powder usually gets stuck in your nose to your mucus membrane which is great for the absorption of the pill. After a while the usual 'drip' that you get from snorting a pill isn't quite there with the Opana ER's but rather a chunk off opana gets sucked into the back of your throat. But regardless opana or oxymorphone is one of the strongest pharms on the market.

If you do have a chance to get your hands on some Opana IR's (the blue 5's and the red 10's) the best possible ROA with those is IV. If you IV the IR's they are second in strength and potency only to Fentanyl. Oxymorphone is so powerful and potent.

I'm prescribed 60 20 mg Opana ER's and 90 10 mg Opana IR's for my sciatica neuralgia because of the horrible amount of pain that I'm in. I snort the ER's and shoot the IR's and have managed to keep myself at the prescribed dose only deviating from that every now and again if I'm really in a lot of pain. Unfortunately your tolerance with these pills shoots up after a couple of weeks or a month depending on the individual. Here is an opiate conversion chart. http://www.globalrph.com/narcoticonv.htm OxyContin is just oxycodone hcl in case you didn't know (but you probably do). This chart is the most precise conversion chart that i've come across on the web in a long time, especially because it adds in your cross-tolerance which a lot of conversion tables/charts don't do.

One thing that you DO NOT want to do is try to shoot the ER's. Even if you are able to extract the oxymorphone from the TimeRx coating with alcohol and cooking them the silica in the pills gives you what feels like a minor seizure if you shoot them. You're best just to stick to snorting the ER's and if you can get your hands on the IR's and you IV, then shoot the IR's because there isn't a better feeling in the world then the rush that they give you. Either way, with whatever you do be safe and be careful because these are extremely potent opiates and have the potential to put you in a comatose or even kill you if you do not have a tolerance to opiates. Happy trails :)

I jsut had my dealer (aka "pain doctor") switch me from the new shite 40 mg oc OP format of Oxycontins. I did this primarly because the ROA and the ability to administer the dose of the new OC OP formula any other way than orally is virtually impossible. Im wondering if I made the right move.

1) can Opanas be crushed and snorted?

2) Ive searched around, anyone got some definitive information on the relative strength as compared to oxycontin? (better bioavail, duration, nod, etc)

Thx.
=D

opana is good real good its at least 3 times stronger then oxy buzz is a little diferint shit will floor you

jesus just asked this question, didnt see the thread.....but my buddy told me if you put water or spit on them they are worthless?

I hope I get the opportunity to try one (or more) of these at some point in my life. Fentanyl is getting more scarce by the day (not today tho!) and that's about the only opiate that gets me high anymore. A ten year addiction will do that to someone.