• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is good to take with Somas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K12

Bluelighter
Anyone know good soma combinations? I took 4 vicodin which usually gets me ripped but when I combined 4 vicodin with just 2 somas I was just totally out of it and relaxed and could not even feel the opioid high.

So what is good to combine with somas?

I always enjoy some good herb to smoke with soma...makes for a relaxed evening. Some people I know only take them with opiates but I think they have good qualities on their own.

Try it with IR Adderall or IR Ritalin. This feels very good. It take the edge off them very well. Also try it with intranasal (Snorted) cocaine.

It takes the edge off any stimulant drug very well.

Baclfen or Topamax

(Internet) To post, as on a forum, to revive a long inactive discussion thread. [ 2003 January 5, Louis M. Brown, Usenet, alt.tv.star-trek.enterprise [1] Much like your power of necroposting a thread long considered dead.

This is a really old thread. I get that, but we really like to discourage threads that essentially amount to "what is the most recreational/fun experience". First of all, it's a highly subjuective thing. Second of all, it doesn't really contribute to intelligent discussion or discourse in terms of Harm Reduction. I'm not going to close this, but please try to mind this.

^Be careful about outwardly suggesting the combined use of central nervous system (CNS) depressants. Carisoprodol (Soma) is essentially a pro-drug for the non-Barbiturate (works like a barbiturate but is chemically different) drug Meprobamate. Combining said drug with Benzodiazepines can result in death, so we need to be careful about what we say. If you recommend taking Benzodiazepines, always make sure that you're doing it in a safe and responsible manner.

Didn't realise it was in the same league as barbs I would suggest taking nothing with it maybe some weed

Status
Not open for further replies.