• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25N-NBOMe Thread

Yeah there were a bit of visuals, very vibrant colors but not too much more, time slowed down a great deal but there weren't many deep thoughts, headspace was just me analyzing culture and politics and there was not a whole lot to it. Empathy was present but nothing made too much of a connection between the outside and me when compared to other psych's. I could recognize things I didn't initially see but definitely no revelation type experiences, no real boarders broken down, may just be me though. Did laugh quite a bit at everything on tv and really got into some Snoop Doggy Dogg 'Doggystyle' ha, don't know what the hell got me listening to that, definitely a weird night, would have preferred more introspection but I can't complain much.

Time frame of around 4 hours start to finish of most main effects, probably be closer to 6 before everything tails off, still going a bit just energized more than I think I should be right now, hopefully gonna start easing down soon, been at a plus 1 for 2+ hours, only about a 2-3 time frame off my head then it slowly went down, plus 2 was all it got to really, don't know when I can push it higher than this soon, isn't too bad on my body, got much worse from DOI. Maybe update tomorrow, mods can clean and mess with my posts if they are not proper enough.

Last edited:
I am kind of worried as reading a dose of 500mcg had that effect I found this today but the dose on blotter was a whole 1mg

When I see things that have such a small dose range I get very worried as in my view it does not leave much room for error & I dont 100% trust these chemical pirates that make their money off selling such weird substances. I dont want to end up locked in some mental hospital for the rest of my life due to some Chinese chemist who messed up the dose & some chemical pirate on the net selling this poison.

Anyone advice about 1mg doses?

I guess Caveat emptor has never been so fitting to a subject

All I can add to my over half-a-year old report is just as you can easily say that 2C-N leaves you rather totally unsatisfied in terms of visuals and some concrete psychedelic effects compared with e.g. 2C-B or 2C-I, here you can say 25N-NBOMe is hardly "expressive" as a member of -NBOMe series. It's really light in bodyload vs. 25B-NBOMe or 25I-NBOMe, there aren't really that strong and vivid hallucinations, there's just that overall NBOMe feeling of euphoria and some stimulation like mentioned. Anyway, keep in mind I may not need much as I weigh 128 lb / 58 kg and I'm 5.84 ft / 178 cm tall, I'm underweight. I didn't go for a larger dose because I haven't seen anything more there, maybe I was wrong and somewhere in the 700-1000mcg region it's better but I doubt that. If anything from the NBOMe series has been kind of an unexpected success, it's 25C-NBOMe.

Concerning little info on 25N-NBOMe, I'm not really surprised. 2C-N never became a popular psychedelic and a nitro group is a dead end. I guess based on SAR it was also known that this analogue won't be any better. It's not really a matter of synthesis. My 25N-NBOMe was straight from the lab but it's definitely not synthesized on a larger scale although in Poland all of these NBOMe chemicals are perfectly fine with the law as we've got no analogues acts so every drugs needs its own entry to be considered controlled (not counting different salts and sometimes esters etc.).

I used maybe 7 mg of 25n nbome (not all at once) a few months back, came on preweighed blotters. alone I find it like others in the nbome series but somewhat more "neutral" for lack of a more terrible term to describe it. I remember more head high then the others, but my mind may be playing tricks its been a few months. Most of it how ever I used while on 25c and that was one godly combo... Ending up through going through quite a bit of 25c and sprinkling 25n on top and that would just really break my head open in a way I could really get down to. Beautiful drugs

Can anyone comment on the dosage in comparison to 25b/c/d/i?
Reading the thread I would say that 500 ug would be a good starting dose. sweet spot for most people will probably be about 700 ug to 1 mg. So potency is probably kind of similar to 25I. But what do I know, I haven't even tried it.

Good luck

Reading the thread I would say that 500 ug would be a good starting dose. sweet spot for most people will probably be about 700 ug to 1 mg. So potency is probably kind of similar to 25I. But what do I know, I haven't even tried it.

Good luck

Warning with suppositions!
A friend who tried 250-300mcg insufflated was quickly overwhelmed by visuals during the come up and suddenly vomited in public. We were lucky that our nasal spray was only half dosed that it was initially planned so 4 hits were only about 250 mcg.

About the effects, he insisted that the onset was very rapid and was the more powerful time of the trip because after the come up it was cooler. He also said he thought feeling something with the Azote (fyi: azote means nitrogen. red.), remembering effects close to his N2O trips (including dissociation). For example the things he was looking at made jerky tracers from the center to the periphery of his vision and and he couldn't focus easily his thoughts to follow what we said to him. In conclusion he felt the experience impressive because of the come up but the whole trip was not very mentally interesting, like much reports told about this substance.

I hope I well remembered what he told me and didn't misrepresent his experience.

Another friend said "too much paillette" about visuals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just finishing a trial of 450ug of uncomplexed 25n-NBOMe taken buccally on a (bright yellow) blotter. Overall this experience was too light for me - about equal to 10-12mg of insufflated 2c-b. A nice way to warm up an evening but not really enough to judge the nature of the drug. Although I only reached a +, edging onto ++ at the peak, it showed some promise. It has none of the introspection or stimulation of 25d, in fact in many ways it's the opposite. It's different in nature to 25c. Although it shares the emotional warmth it's missing the spark of the chlorinated version.

The main effects were a general psychedelic cosiness and very nice body/skin feelings. I can see why a previous poster said it would make a good club drug. The best way to describe it is a relaxed energy, not urgent or speedy at all.

Chatting online I found it easy to open up to a stranger and really bare myself in a confident and relaxed way. At this dose it's hardly visual and has minimal interpretative effects although I did keep thinking that the characters on my phone keyboard were in a foreign alphabet. Then I would look closely and it would be obviously English. Subtle changes in perception which amuse rather than arouse.

There was a bowel movement at the beginning of the experiment and some very mild nausea throughout but this could have been due to eating too many samosas, ladoos and kachuris about an hour before coming up.

In an odd way I could see this substituting for a few lines of coke during an evening at home with close friends. Another way of describing it might be the 5-meo-mipt of the NBOMe's.

For me the jury is out on this until I try it at a higher dose but I'm eager to step it up and see where it takes me.

Last edited:
25n seems more soluble than other nbome HCl salts. Maybe this explains the intense come-up when insufflated.

I tried 25N-NBOMe at 1000mcg and liked it most of all the NBOMe's I tried. For me it was very active in the visual field(eyes open) and quite euphoric with little to no noticeable body load.

I should add that I liked 25I-NBOMe least of all. The body load was just much too much for my taste and made the entire experience un-enjoyable for me.

I have some complexed blotters on the way. I will report back once I have been able to give them a shot. I have only ever tried 25i and 25b, so I can only compare to those

I tried 25N-NBOMe at 1000mcg and liked it most of all the NBOMe's I tried. For me it was very active in the visual field(eyes open) and quite euphoric with little to no noticeable body load.

What other NBOMes have you tried?

I have some complexed blotters on the way. I will report back once I have been able to give them a shot.

Remember, if they aren't yellow, they aren't 25n

Last edited:
Remember, if they aren't yellow, they aren't 25n

Mine are yellow on one side and orange on the other side and dosed at 400 mcg, but you couldn't possible be sure of that statement ^
I think my NBOMe series blotters came from a range of blotter designs, some more detailed and other more plain...
2C-N nitrate is a yellow substance I must add (I have it) but idk if 25N is yellow as well or if it is yellow enough and these amounts are big enough to actually color all blotter paper orange, no matter what the design / print is.
The visible surface of blotter is probably only a very small part of the actual content or volume, it is not like a glass of yellow water where looking through it makes you see all color 'added up'.

Even if it were true that 25N stains blotters yellow, then starting with red blotter paper could yield orange hits and starting with blue blotter paper could yield green hits because the colors could or would mix.

^ I didn't mean printed with a yellow design.

25n-NBOMe HCl is a bright saffron colour. Even at the small concentrations necessary to dose a blotter, it leaves a significant yellow stain.

of3td3.jpg

Obviously my statement assumes that the paper stock itself is white to begin with.

EDIT: For the sake of anyone coming across this thread in the future wondering about dosage etc, I would say that 25n is about the same potency as 25i. Would others agree?

Last edited:
I recieved my sample of two 25N blotters dose at 600ug each (complexed) . The blotters are tinted an orangish yellow. It will be at least a couple of more days before I am able to try one

Hearing people say that this has little body load gives me some hope. 25I usually gives me a distracting body load which makes it hard to enjoy the trip at times. 25B gave me less of a body load and so far I prefer it to 25I, even though I only have 1 experience with it over 300ug (I probably have 10 or so 25I trips that were at least 500ug). I cant wait to give 25N a try

http://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/explore.php?domain=pk&id=2422

the O=N=O at the left side of this pic seems odd to me

How can Nitrogen have 5 bonds - one to the carbon in the ring (two left over)
then 2 to each of the Oxygen Atoms, but only 3 available altogether.

Would the Oxygen Atoms not have to be -O-H instead of =O ?

love the pretty yellow paper.

edit:: I forgot, the oxygens can bind to each other but it is kind of a reactive energy field attempting a double bond each to the Nitrogen and then slapping back to each other.

Last edited:
took 4 tabs at 11 at night,this was a almost pitch black trip,in my room, had lights from windows coming threw bed room,and from the beginning i dont remember much beside visuals so strong i was barley able to look at phone and change sounds soo i basicly only got one song from the whole trip, it was some shpongle song,wishhh i had rembered more of it,but the main visuals that i can recall Were going down stairs little fairys with like signs couldent see what the said but all in ny feild of visuan till getting downstairs and these visuals were have much more spark too time. Then any of the nbomes,also on same jurney too fridge i got completely lost in my own house the visuals were soo strong could not see the damn doors around me
I wish id rember more but it was soo hectic and dark it was hard to till this one
But duritation was 5 hours,wayyy better then and nbome and 2c ive ever tookin and noo bodyload or anxity this ones a winner deff a level 4 trip will report another in same dose in the light