PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25N-NBOMe Thread

++++

Greenlighter
The Big & Dandy 25N-NBOMe Thread

QfFLt.png

* Both 2C-N as well as 25N-NBOMe are compounds with a bright saffron yellow color which can (additionally) stain or colors blotter paper. *

Click below to show an image of 2C-N powder and 25N-NBOMe blotter hits to illustrate this:

NSFW:

2yv9mvq.png
of3td3.jpg

25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE

poison.jpg

This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.

Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series:

25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
  • We don't know how it kills.
  • People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they've taken in the past.
  • We don't know the reasons why it is so unpredictable yet.
Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
  • If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
  • If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.
These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
  • If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source.
  • A good rule of thumb is "if it's bitter it's a spitter"
  • If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well!

And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's:

The NBOMe series is known to be more dangerous than other psychedelic drug families. High doses can easily result in severe reactions such as seizures and HPPD. It is possible to get away with high doses because the mental component of the trip is mild so it may not feel as intense as other psychedelics even though there are powerful visuals. In order to try and overcome this some users take several doses to get a more intense/spiritual experience. While this does work for some, for others this is where the serious side-effects emerge.

As a result of this it is recommended that if you are seeking an intense experience, something more than eye candy, you select a different psychedelic with a higher natural intensity and better safety record such as 2C-E or LSD.

It is strongly advised that users do not take more than 1.5 doses of this drug, with one dose generally agreed to be 0.9 mg (900 ug).

Insufflating doses further increases the risk.

[original post:]

Anyone heard anything ? [edit: I don't need to paste a vendor's e-mail.]

but I cannot any fist hand reports

Last edited by a moderator:
these all sound pretty interesting. And these are the n-methoxybenzyl relatives of their 2c-x counterparts.

MUST you inform everyone that some Chinese person is mass-producing untested and potentially dangerous chemicals?

Couldn't you have simply asked about them without quoting the stupid email?

Why do kids these days like to flaunt their all-too-common sources and risk incriminating themselves?

*sigh*

8(

I don't think that my post disclosed anything ! I could have asked without
saying that said chems have been produced! but that would make it a abstract question, and I thought the point of this was to talk about People mass-producing untested and potentially dangerous chemicals?

I'd delete your post so that you and others can actually experience those chems. Why draw so much attention?

most of these are brand new, and only time and responsible researching can tell us.

not to mention, make a thread for one chem. I happen to know why you are asking about these specific chems and its only going to cause problems discussing it in a commercial sense.

Last edited:
just I received 25G-NBOMe , 25E-NBOMe and 25N-NBOMe , soon I will begin research but Erny wrote that dosage for 25N-NBOMe is 400-700 mcg
25T-4 not seems on interesting compound.

Anyone experiment with this recently? Very interested in effects specific to this substance. Planning to acquire some regardless, but information is always valuable.

tl;dr BUMP

Very similar to 2C-N but with shorter duration about 3-4h , quite interesting compounds , much lighter on body than 2C-N

Hey guys, just received 100mg 25B-NBOMe of this stuff and now im wondering how to make some dosage because of extreme small dosage, as written in wiki 400-600mcg.. any thoughts how to seperate in this kind of dosage in pill ?

Last edited:
well it isn't active orally so you'll have to take it sublingually, buccally, via insufflation or vaporization. Also, this is the 25N-NBOMe thread, the 25B-NBOMe thread is here :) . Well, now it is anyway ;).

There are a number of safe ways to do this without specialized, expensive equipment. Many are outlined in the Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe thread, and some in the 25I thread as well, IIRC. Hope that helps!

25N-NBOMe Effects

I couldn't find any thread about it and wanted to share my experience with it but it's not a proper trip report. It's definitely not worth "the Big & Dandy" thread. If there's some more suitable place for it, then feel free to move it.

This is a short recollection of my feelings during a 25N-NBOMe experience. The dose consumed was 500mcg on a blotter placed against the cheek on the gum.

I started feeling first effects after 20-30 minutes. Very weak OEVs experienced, completely no CEVs and feeling of some insight. The bodyloading part isn't hard just as in case of other 25x-NBOMe compounds: slight stimulation present. The effects built up at T+1:30. The insight part finally began and I felt kind of a wee bit overwhelmed psychically for a moment but it passed. It was nowhere near 25I-NBOMe concerning visuals and nowhere near 25D-NBOMe concerning introspection. As with other NBOMe psychedelics there's some stimulation present but it never really bothers you at such a dose. You do appreciate music and slight color changes, they became like more "full" as if I turned up contrast and gamma. The effectsThere's time distortion present as with other NBOMe's, i.e. I felt as if time slowed down, 30 minutes felt like 2 hours. The good thing about the compound is definitely the fact you can appreciate the euphoria because stimulation doesn't bother you and you're not overwhelmed with visuals and mind chaos. Thus it's a good party psychedelic and one dose easily holds for the whole night as after the kick-in it works for like 3 hours and there's the peak during this time, then it starts to subside and it goes on for another 3-5 hours.

I couldn't find any thread about it and wanted to share my experience with it but it's not a proper trip report. It's definitely not worth "the Big & Dandy" thread. If there's some more suitable place for it, then feel free to move it.
We talked about it here and there in other threads.

I have low sensitivity to this group of drugs and my doses are normally 2-3 times higher than normal. 1 mg intranasally gave me a weak +3 experience, something like 15-20 mg of 2C-B with DON visuals, though with some hypertermia and tremors. Fun, but nothing special. DON is a potent hallucinogen, and same goes for 2C-N-NBOMe, they also differ much from other PEAs in their visual patterning. 2C-N is a weak hallucinogen and is a bad comparison here.

Next time I took 2 mgs. A mistake, though I am normally able to sustain such mistakes. Doubling the dose is always a bad idea if the preceding dose was already a +3 experience. This was overwhelming, I was nearly lost in the visual kaleidoscope, that resembled both DON and DMT to some extent. I spent the peak being idle, It wasn't very gentle with my body, some vasoconstriction was added to overheating and tremors, together with impaired motor coordination and some intestinal problems (a hallmark of 2,5-dimethoxy-4-nitro for me). And still it didn't produced any special feelings or insigts. No deep introspection as you say, and no real excitement. No peak states are to be found here.

Somehow, this thing gains popularity here in Mordor. But I'd say, if someone tells this is his or her favourite NBOMe drug, this person either do not know NBOMes well, or even psychedelics in general. This is a spectacular hallucinogen, certainly, but that is all about it. Nothing else to enjoy here.

And still it didn't produced any special feelings or insigts. No deep introspection as you say, and no real excitement. No peak states are to be found here.

Somehow, this thing gains popularity here in Mordor. But I'd say, if someone tells this is his or her favourite NBOMe drug, this person either do not know NBOMes well, or even psychedelics in general. This is a spectacular hallucinogen, certainly, but that is all about it. Nothing else to enjoy here.

I get that feeling from the nbome's that I have tried. Do any stand out to you?

Well, I lost weight when I was in London (no job, I saved on food too at the beginning until it stroke me it was stupid), I weigh 54.6kg (120.4lb) being 178 cm tall (5'10''). Anyway, I do agree it resembles DON quite a lot to cut the long story short. It's nothing really special as a worthy psychedelic but as I stated before it's just perfect for parties because the effects aren't really overwhelming and I didn't really feel a "proper" body-load.

You can try 1 mg but in my opinion as you say its not interesting compound.

I have acquired some blotters of 25N that are dosed at 350ug each, looking to add more to this thread and hopefully give something fun for everyone to read. Tonight will tell shortly how this one pans out, seems to be very little information on this one and I hope it turns out to be a very rare treat.

For the sake of science I will be going with 1.05 mg sublingual and will get that underway right about now I think.

Why are there no reports for this? Feel like I am on the front page of the internet right now ha, full report will be completed later I will hope very good vibes from this and just warmth so far, had some annoying physical stuff at first but it went away to energy quickly, very energetic and not analytical yet, been watching history channel and can't believe I am seeing larry the cable guy on it, what in the hell, and reality tv on history channel wtf where is the good version where something is on. Definite energy on this one, really was expecting less but I guess you can't really expect with these can you.

This one is definitely something unique. The body load isn't terrible but is annoying but the energy is outrageous but its just so pure and clean. Could see this one being a club drug and almost didn't want to admit it but hell it would be way more safe to take this and be amped at a club than some random ass combos of shit. Just do not have a setting to take this anywhere with, really just energy and nothing much too it but that and I guess thats what its going to be for now. For the sake of science I will probably do a full 2.450 mg to see what happens but this is just being weird right now trying to feel this thing out, too much energy for me and nothing to put it into.

Seriously, use the edit button to add on to your posts in the future.
~Never

Last edited by a moderator: