• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Masking Agents

Didn't JB mention getting some thin layer chromatography plates or something of the like?
GCMS would be an idea setup, although expensive. I'm sure our UNI labs would have such things tho
wink.gif

K9 - What sort of results did he give you? Did they seem legit? Or did they not match the personal trip reports ppl gave you?
Hrmm dodgy chemists in clubs.. oh it just gets better :p~~

ha ha! love that last line.. i like your work ruski...
No! they *looked TOTALLY believable*.. so much so that I'm still only speculating it was dodge... cos I was also previously completely convinced that it was legal and fine...
I want to see the stuff he showed me again.
There's like *gotta* be SOME independant body with the use of a GS/MS that could undertake to do this.. I suppose the Uni sounded like as good a place as any..

The amount of red tape required for you to legally use a department's analytical gear for such purposes, is considerable. The sample must come from the police, who have to issue permits for the collection and the passing on of the sample.
The institution/ company will also require a permit, covering the dates etc. that the substance will be present on site. Any transport of the samples to your testing area will require more permits and there will probably be some conditions about how the sample is to be destroyed etc. or returned!
Believe it or not a Uni can get permits to make things, easier than they can for collecting and testing samples of illicit substances.
In short - it would probably be way too much trouble for you to do it legally. Especially if your intent was to test for amounts of MDMA in your sample.
JB can probably advise more on this.
Also remember that ANY schedulled drugs sent through the mail, violate Australian federal laws. We are not the US, and our postal service apparently operates differently, so DanceSafe won't be setting up a local chapter for lab testing just yet.
Things are moving foward though. Unless testing is absolutely banned, the future looks rather bright - better things are on the way.
Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC) techniques I've used in the lab, are fiddly and require some time to "develop". The present E1&2 kits by comparison would definitely be easier to use in the field, although refinment of 2D TLC may be well beyond my knowledge of it. If practical, TLC would certainly be a more conclusive assessment of contents.
Problem is, the present political climate means any company intending to produce TLC kits would not (I imagine) wish to invest too much in research, design or production, as they could be left with an export only market or worse!
As law type decisions are made that often reflect media portrayal of an issue, if we suddenly had groups like Enlighten using "foolproof" techniques, the media would certainly highlight that the government was "cononding" use by allowing testing with sophisticated equipment.
You could bet there would be a panic reaction by officials.
Strange as it may seem, "potentially fallible tests" keep media focus on that issue more than the condoning aspect. It seems it is still too tricky a subject for most politicians to tackle.
It's the next generation of politicians - todays students of social engineering who are or have been ravers, that will perhaps make the biggest changes.
phase_dancer