• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

If you take Hydrocodone right after eating....

Damitri the Greek

Bluelighter
Will it kill the affect? And if so, how long should you wait after eating?

I just tool 3 after eating...usually that woe have me feeling great, but I feel nothing at all and it's been over an hour.

yes, having food in your stomach will affect it alot. Thats why your supposed to pop them on an empty stomach

Food is a high's worst enemy, completely destroys any type of high. so befoere you start poppin any tyoe of pill make sure you dont eat 3 hours befroe and 2-3 hours after you have taken them ( time could vary depends on what drug.)

But as a rule of thumb for any drug is to not eat for a while, full effects kick in and your sky high.

The only way food doesnt affect a high is if your using a way to get high that doesnt involve taking them, snorting smoking etc.

I notice a big difference having an empty stomach compared to not.

Defiantly take them on an empty stomach for a better time.

My whole eating schedule (minimal as it is) is structured around the pills I will eat and when. I almost always want an empty stomach, which is why I've lost so much weight this last year.

When you take a pill with food in your stomach, it can't get directly absorbed through the stomach lining or gastro-intestinal tract. It's like putting up a wall in a corridor you want to walk through quickly. It's a waste.

Eat pills you want a good, quick high from on an empty stomach.

I never take opiates on an empty stomach. I eat something light about an hour before ingesting meds & I feel the full effects of the meds. Just dont eat anything heavy. I know alot of people like to take meds on an empty stomach but I get sick if my stomach is completely empty.