• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids smoking heroin vs shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenzzoRenzzo

Bluelighter
I used to smoke heroin all day and it use to get me high all day. Now that I started shooting it up (about a month now) I don't even get a high from smoking!!!!! I smoked a point of the purest dope in the STATE and I don't even catch a nod, jjust a little itch...but the same amount will get me drooling if I shot it! WTF is going on?:X

tolerance is a bitch, right? stop shooting now if you want any hope of ever getting high any other way. At one month you haven't begun to see the worst.

the problem is with smoking, is that even if your technique is good, your going to miss some of the vapors. I.V heroin is 100% BA

IV heroin is 100% BA and gives you the full effects of the heroin,all at once.smoking does waste a % of the heroin ,depending on how you smoke it ,but you definetely lose 30-40% maybe at least when smoking heroin,and you are not getting all of the heroin at one time,versus IV injection,where none is wated and you get your dose at one time,hence the better high and all that.It is similar ,although not much ,with smoking crystal meth vs. injecting meth: You may not waste much when smoking meth ,but you are taking a series of many hits while smoking ,which takes time to build up in your system.Injecting the same amount of meth is getting all the meth in your blood at once,vs over a period of time.IV use of any drug means you get a high very quickly,get all the drug in your bloodstream without any waste and gives a stronger more immediate high rather than a more time consuming slower to reach full blood levels when smoking,not counting any wasted vapors/smoke.

ive been recently turned on to herion and down here in TX i hear its 2nd to L.A but not all the time as to where i live in suburbia, anyways what i wanted to ask is ive been snorting it and it feels hella good im HATE needles and i was wondering how to properly smoke it. sry for taking over the thread but i see you know how to smoke it OP.

ive been recently turned on to herion and down here in TX i hear its 2nd to L.A but not all the time as to where i live in suburbia, anyways what i wanted to ask is ive been snorting it and it feels hella good im HATE needles and i was wondering how to properly smoke it. sry for taking over the thread but i see you know how to smoke it OP.

There has been a thread with little diagrams on how to smoke it. It does take a LOT of practice to get it right and by that time you don't really want to be getting it right...

Status
Not open for further replies.