Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

jwh cannabinoid

newguyhere

Greenlighter
This trip is about me smoking "spice". That wasnt the brand but i wont post the brand on here if you want to send me a private message I will tell you.

I have a big past history of drug use and psychedelics. I am very much pro-drugs and I can see how they can be used in very profound ways. I also am against the government making up lies about drugs just to make them illegal for whatever bullshit reason. Im smart enuogh to realize different things effect people differently and just because some1 had a hard experience is no reason to say that a particular drug is not meant for anyone. However after yesterdays experience I cannot reccomend JWH to anyone. I joined this board just to post this experience but hopefully I will stay. So here it goes:

It happened yesterday I bought a 1G bag of the stuff at a gas station. I rolled up a blunt with about 70% of the material. I proceeded to smoke maybe 60% of the blunt and put it down saying "Im high enough". After sitting there browsing the internet for a little bit, it became too confusing and I stopped. I then got up and started walking around the apartment, pacing. I began having conversations with myself. My voice and my other selfs voice in my head sounded strange. I thought the self I was talking to was a "trippy version" of myself that always I existed. I was walking around the apartment talkin to myself sometimes in my head sometimes out loud. I realized I had no clue what the hell I was doing. For example I threw something out in the trash but after doing it I didnt know If I actually did it. I searched through the trash but it was too difficult to see if I threw the trash out or not.

Things got really bad. I got this bad kinda painfull feeling throuout my body. And extreme anxiety. I was so messed up I thought I would never be able to be normal again. This is rare for me with drugs I always know I did a drug and I will evantually be straight again. But with this it was different i smoked basically half a blunt of stuff you can buy at any gas station, and i am completely messed up with no control whatsoever.

I began panicking pretty bad and I though to myself how do I come down. I got back on the internet to find out anything on jwh overdosing and how to come down. I stumbled across this video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMwvswqrmRE

I watched maybe the first minute or so and his experience was so bad I had to stop watching, it just made me feel worse.

I got back up and my whole body felt even more uncomfortable. I was convinced I would never be normal again ever. My heart was pounding but it was hard to tell as my whole body felt horrible not just my heart area. At one point I even thought I was having a heart attack. I may have had one I do not know. I got very cold and I would lie down alot but eventually get back up only to lie back down again. My legs felt incredibly weird and it was hard to walk. Laying down on my side one leg on top of another it felt like my leg on top was crushing my bottom leg. In fact all feeling felt bad any part of my body touching another was a bad feeling. My mouth was sooooo dry I started drinking water to help.

I kept repeating to myself "I cannot beat this, this is too much" I have no chance of ever being normal again. I would not wish this experience on my worst enemy. I had to convince myself that I was even alive. I do not believe in a afterlife, so I figured if im experience anything I must be alive. But the sensations my body was feeling and my thougths and closed eye visuals, were so unlike anything I had ever felt. It felt so bizarre that it made me challenge if I was living.

I layed back on the couch at somepoint and I sat up, and felt much more sober. I finally felt like I will beat this and I will be normal again. It was a good feeling fisrt positive feeling of it all.

The whole trip lasted about 3-4 hours maybe. I did look at clock a few times. It was the most horrible thing I have ever gone through in my life. It is now the next morning... all questions comments welcome.

ahhh nasty, ive heard several people say very similar things about this stuff, glad you managed to pull through with it, at times it can be pretty hard to believe it will be okay in the matter of hours.

after such a bad trip, dont try it agen :)

People need to stop smoking JWH like it is Marijuana. they smoke way too much then always end up with extreme over paranoia, anxiety and discomfort. JWH is not Cannabis, only produces similar results. a gram is an easy 10 doses doesn't matter how much pot you can smoke. IT IS NOT THE SAME SUBSTANCE. Cannabanoids are increasingly gaining a bad reputation for this exact reason. like most substances people abuse it because its easy to get and fell the need to prove a point by doing way more than they should because apparently that makes you a cooler person. I'm sorry you had to go through what you went through but maybe it will help you and others realize that you should approach every drug with caution, especially one you know relatively nothing about other than "it's like pot". Now I'm not trying to defend JWH, personally I don't like the synthetic feeling and slight dissociation.

Where do you get that a gram is 10 doses? Try 100, at the very least. There are 1000 mgs in a gram. Are you suggesting people smoke 100mgs of a JWH chemical at one time? Only if they want to experience hell on earth and a probable trip to the hospital.

Where do you get that a gram is 10 doses? Try 100, at the very least. There are 1000 mgs in a gram. Are you suggesting people smoke 100mgs of a JWH chemical at one time? Only if they want to experience hell on earth and a probable trip to the hospital.

I was referring to the weight of the "spice", not the weight of the JWH. "Spice" is herbs laced with JWH for smoking convenience and how they manage to get away with it being "incense". I should have been more clear.

Yea the stuff is definetly not for me, I wont be doing it again.

And yea its crazy this was the gas station shit im talking about not even the pure jwh. I guess there could have been a fuck load of jwh sprayed ontu the plants, who knows. And there lies the problem.

You would think the pure JWH powder is way more potent than the gas station spice, which it is. However you dont know how much JWH you are ingesting when you smoke the spice. Did this gram of spice have 100mg jwh 200 300? you just dont know atleats with the powder you can gauge it better.

But its crazy this shit. And I think people like me over do it, not because its cool too, but because at low doses its so similar to weed, you figure thats it. But at high doses this shit takes on a whole new feeling that is absolutely nothing like marijuana.

They say weed is a a hallucinogen, but you hardly hear of anyone ever seeing shit off it. This jwh shit tho will have you trippin balls for sure.

Dangerous shit in my opinion.

And like i said originally, I am "pro drugs" its our rigth our body, but this stuff I really cannot reccommend. Its scary that there is like 15 year old lil kids all over the country probably smoking this shit everyday.