Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Methoxetamine) - 'Unofficial' - Waste Of Time

DruMDMAndBass

Greenlighter
I have eagerly been waiting for the arrival of Methoxetamine, with the 'official' arrival date being pushed back, much like the arrival of 6-APB, i decided to try my luck elsewhere.

I found a vendor offering free samples of which you only had to pay for the post and packaging, i chose Methoxetamine from a list of products including 6apb and aMT.

I had fairly high hopes, although i had heard various bad reports from this guy, i thought surely he's not mad enough to scam me, and make only a couple of quid, if anything from the P+P i pay for.. Surely not?..

Well i was wrong! The 100mg sample arrived the next day, i weighed it, and yes it was pretty much bang on 100mg. I halved it with a mate, and we did 50mg each.

It was white in appearence, little smell to it. Hardly any pain or discomfort when it was insufflated.

After 20 mins: A little head buzz could be felt, a little somthing definatly going on, not much though.. Not much at all..

After 40 mins: I've pretty much given up now, i feel pretty much normal again..

After 2hr 30mins: Still nothing, so i decide - no prices - drown my sorrows by insufflating 150mgs of Ketamine.

-- END OF EXPERIMENT --

I find it hard to understand why the vendor would waste my time, and his time in offering out dud samples. Maybe he's just a little gullable himself and believes the people that are selling him the crap, are actually selling him the legit chemicals..

Either way im dissapointed in what i was sent out! I havent even had the chance to test out 6apb yet although ive eagerly waited, i hate the pricing system! Ohwell.. :p

Thanks! =D

substancecode_methoxetamine

Last edited by a moderator:
theres no such thing as an official release, this stuff has been around for months. too good to be true in regards to the price is something to remember...

THERE ARE NO "OFFICIAL" MOLECULAR STRUCTURES.

These compounds are not patented.

Sorry for the caps-lock.

Yeah im aware that these chemicals are not patented. When i used the word 'Official', i was only referring to the group of vendors who claim to be the 'official' vendors. Anyway, it was a load of shit. Cheers.

Yeah im aware that these chemicals are not patented. When i used the word 'Official', i was only referring to the group of vendors who claim to be the 'official' vendors. Anyway, it was a load of shit. Cheers.

Yeah, from what I've been able to find, there's just one place that makes it right now, and they only distribute through a few vendors...really looking forward to this one.

LOL, the place you ordered from are scammers. They are notorious, you should have done some research before you ordered from them. They used to go under a different name. They're weird, they send out free samples i guess to make money off the shipping or just as a goof. Unlike most scams, they don't sell shit they're trying to pass off like alot of the "Benzo Fury" scammers and unlike the other ones which just take yer money and never talk to you again, they will weigh out, label and mail you 100% bunk fake shit. I know exactly what site yer talkin about and they seem kinda legit at first by saying certain things aren't in stock etc... but their prices are a bit too good an one product's name is totaly BS(NRG-3 or something, i forget--the one that looks like a cross between an anabolic steroid and something else)

A a hint, in the future, using google, type in the web address and type "scam" in the search box.

Last edited:
well i just completed my first order or MXE. should be here by the end of the week, im super super duper alley ooper pooper scooper excited.

did i mention im excited?
obviously ill let you guys know how it goes

I've found methoxetamine to be luuuuurvely in low (10-25mg) doses. Really beautiful for introspection, relieving my social anxiety and generally making Christmas even better than it already was.

Works very nicely with a stimulant too, e.g. MDMA in my case, as any inhibition of sensory ability, e.g. the typical anaesthetic effects of higher doses, were combated enough to make my dad-dancing just that bit more fun.

Great (again in v small doses) for relaxing you enough to be able to approach new people and talk to them.

Very nice drug, all in (used in moderation though).

/D

In my humblest of opinions, certain members of the community, my compatriots in particular, would be well-advised to dispense with such silly terms as 'official', 'vendor', and 'research chemical', or at least consider whether plastering them all over public message boards is in anyone's best interest. Perhaps remind themselves of the word 'discretion' as well. Not that I expect anyone to care.

Not addressed at the OP in particular, but come on, this isn't even a trip report.