Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Pentylone bk-(MBDP) - Moderate Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallucinogens

Bluelighter
This thread is for informational purposes as little to no research has been done on bk-(MBDP) or Pentylone. A lot of viewers seem to be interested in the effects since it has no research and is extremely rare.​

It started when I received a one hundred mg dose of Pentylone as a sample. Before I start my trip report, I'd like to inform you that Pentylone is a stimulant since most do not know the actually effects.

Oral
First, I tried orally.

Dosage
Thirty mg.

Effects
Little to nothing. Dosage needs to be higher.

Smoke
Second, I smoked it.

Dosage
Twenty mg.
Five mg a hit.

Effects
A noticeable stimulation but more of crack like high. Dosage needs to be higher.

Insufflate

Dosage
Fifty mg.
Twenty-five per nostril.

Effects
Definitely noticeable cocaine like high. Dosage needs to be higher.​

All in all, the dosage is not worth the cost. Though, snorting a hundred mg would make you very lit.

Care to share any more information than 'crack like' high?

This chem does not sound promising at all. According to vektor:
the original formulation ivory wave was 1:1 approx pentylone mdpv mixture and seemed to cause more than a few full on psychotic reactions.

Method of Ingestion: Insufflation and Smoking
Dosage: ~10 mg
Effects: Pressure in head, feeling of anxiety, feelings of mental alertness, a bit restless.
Duration of Effects: Two hours at most.

Note: Smoking was very unpleasant. Very unlikeable taste, and burned the back of my throat.

The effects profile of this thread is not elaborate enough to meet our quality standards in Trip Reports.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.