• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IP 204 (10mg Oxycodone) vs Vicodin HP (10mg Hydrocodone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itskazyo

Greenlighter
Hi,

Vicodin HPs (10mg Hydrocodone, they would kick in quick and I'd take up to 7 a day but supplier ran out and had to go through withdrawal. Now I have IP 204s which I guess are 10mg Oxycodone and I took one expecting it to give me a stronger high than just taking one of the Vicodin HPs but it's been an hour and I don't feel high.

I need to last through the week I guess. Black Friday retail sucks.

Suggestions on how I can get that high back?

Last edited:
No prices, read the rules.

Take a break, or check out the opiate potentiation mega thread.

You could also take a step up the opiate ladder to something more potent, but that's not advisable as many people will tell you that they perceived using pills responsibly more enjoyable, vs. heroin addiction.

I'm going to close your thread since I feel that I answered it, if you have other questions, feel free to post in an appropriate pre-existing thread or PM me.

Maybe your just getting a tolerance going and thats why. Those Oxy 10s are roughly about 50% stronger (maybe more) than Hydrocodone. I find Oxy to be a bit more of a stimulant than Hydro, and Hydros to be more of a euphoric relaxing buzz.

So if you wanna get that high back your probably gonna have to take a higher dose. I'd say your definitely developing tolerance either way. If the Oxy's are old or been sitting in the heat they could lose a little potency.

For me Oxys mess me up so much more than hydrocodone! If you're taking 10 mgs of hydro and its messing you up...you have no tolerance at all. lol. 10mgs of oxy should MESS you up ..It probably has a ER coating on it...just suck on the pill and rub it off on your t-shirt. THAT should messs you up good...if it doesn't your pill is bbuuuunnnk !

I don't understand what you mean by taking something more potent, Captain.Heroin. Do you mean heroin or something like that? I didn't think there was anything more potent in the category of opiates.

Macbrown21, that's interesting. I've started to feel something but it wasn't like a vicodin buzz. Vicodin would eliminate anxiety and make me feel on top of the world, I just kind of feel ehh. It seems like it has a longer half-life and buzz is being spread out as opposed to the vicodin buzz which would die quick.

BenzzRenzzo, how long do you suck on the pill? I'm curious to know if the IP 204s have an ER coating. I'm assuming they're generic.

Thanks for the replies, the post is still open. Not sure if you meant to close it but I'm still open to opinions/comments. Also- Is snorting or putting them under your tongue a better option for a quicker high?

And no, the bioavail of snorting is alot less than taking it orally, not too sure about putting it under your tongue. but for the fastest way to get high&get a rush/kick you can smoke it off tinfoil

I would personally never pop, snort, or anything with an oxy except chase the dragon...WAY BETTER high (but you have to make sure the xtended release coating is not there or you won't get high

I don't understand what you mean by taking something more potent, Captain.Heroin. Do you mean heroin or something like that? I didn't think there was anything more potent in the category of opiates.
Hydromorphone, oxymorphone, buprenorphine, methadone, levorphanol, fentanyl, diacetylmoprhine (heroin), and many others but these are the most common ones.

I said closed but never closed it, so I'll go ahead and do that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.