• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Xanax and Cocaine Combined? Answer ASAP please

dubSTEP

Bluelighter
So I'm posting this from my iPhone. Don't have much time, google and BL search returned nothing.

I took 2.5 MG of Xanax at 3:30 PM, then had a gram of some decent coke given to me. Basically no tolerance to benzos and this is my 2nd time doing cocaine. Will the xanax mask the coke and hold back the full effects? Any dangers involved? Any HR advice?

Some background: Been clean off heroin for 21 days, on 2mg of suboxone currently.

So final question:

COCAINE + XANAX = Danger or Waste?

Answers as soon possible please, only have my phone to check.

Thank you guys so much for your input in advance, really appreciate it.

Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I really don't mean to sound demanding. Just kind of short on time and a little desperate.

Last edited:
2.5mgs of Xanax is a pretty big dose for someone with no tolerance. That much would go close to putting me to sleep and I've been on benzos for years. I'm a bit suprised you're not ready for bed.

As for the Cocaine / Xanax interaction; I've combined the two a few times but only ever taken the Xanax after the Cocaine (on the come down) so can't give you definitive advice.

I don't think it would be dangerous to take the coke but it might not have the desired effect. Best advice I can give is take a bump and see what happens. You might want to wait for someone else to chime in though.

*edit* forgot to mention that I was on Suboxone when I took coke and Xanax and being on Suboxone didn't have any noticeable impact.

Ok well I ended up doing about 4-5 "normal" sized lines...feel pretty good. A little talkative, and some euphoria that seems on the verge, kinda hanging, coming and going. Now some mild jaw clenching.

I was expecting it to be like adderall (45mg my first time on addy, and it was the best high: most euphoria I've ever had...No one agrees with me on that. MDMA second, heroin 3rd)

Oh well, maybe it was bad coke, which is too common. I felt great for about 15 mins and now just mellowed out. I also think I have a natural high tolerance to xanax. I just got a little drowsy and had some memory loss then doing the coke kicked me out of the "retard" funk the benzo through me in.

I was just a little concerned that I couldn't find anything about taking benzo and coke together - all I could get was benzo for the comedown of coke, which is obviously ok and a great idea.

This can be closed now. Thanks :)

Don't they give IV benzos (like Valium or Ativan) in the hospital for people ODing on stimulants like Meth or coke?? I am almost 100% positive they do as those are the only drugs that would make sense.... If you ever do a light dose of blow and then take like 1-2mgs of xanax (without big tolerance to benzos) the xanax would most likely make your body loose and less "tense" as coke can sometimes do.... And plus sense benzo's are used for OD coke victims its more or less a saftey measure if you take a low dose of benzo's while on coke, but it would dminish your coke high a lot i would assume.... Most people use benzo's after they run out of blow and are "coming down."

Bluelight is not an emergency service. There aren't any bad interactions and cocaine, and stimulants in general are used in combination with benzodiazepines regularly to treat the symptoms of comedown/negative side effects of cocaine.

They do not need to be IV'd outside of the hospital setting.

Very true^. I find that when I put xanax under my tongue, it hit's me before the pill even dissolves (meaning almost immediately).

The combination you should be more cautious about is mixing the suboxone and the alprazolam, as they are both CNS depressants which can lead to overdose.