• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Fashion Designers, Seasons, Trends, Models, & YOU.

i posted this somewhere else but eh i'm really into my background and etc:

tumblr_nbi302zy1t1qc7tbvo1_1280.png

its NYFW, are we watching any shows?

DAPHNE AT JASON WU YES GIRL WORK WORK WORK

tumblr_nbgnekkqoc1r9rffqo1_400.gif

Last edited:
i'm quite happy about it. daphne. though that's a boring dress to make a comeback in. she looks good. and older.

what are the boobs about? i've seen that on tumblr. or netflix. something.

hailey is quite the full-figured lolita. bleached eyebrows work for me. heart-shaped sunglasses, bubblegum, and ciggs -- that works for me too.

need elle fanning in this part play, part fashion show to be on youtube or vimeo. by the time i get home from work today.

I have no idea about the boobs. i saw it on tumblr and used the fill option to make it a wallpaper. Almost impossible to search for? You know what I mean. Google blows.

Lydia Graham shows up on my dash lately. because of the nerd world i occupy outside of this fashion one. Pansy Parkinson. She did a lookbook for Lazy Oaf.

tumblr_mu3nnb1INr1qb2rqxo1_1280.gif

tumblr_mu3nnb1INr1qb2rqxo1_500.gif

drop-two-lazy-oaf-winter--large-msg-138316040371.jpg

drop-two-lazy-oaf-winter--large-msg-138315988897.jpg

I could be friends with her.

Last edited:
dope wallpaper + song.

speaking of lolita, was just browsing dazed and swooned over Ammerman Schlösberg SS15

tumblr_inline_nbon7nhgNY1qdwfop.jpg

Wait… you flunked out of fashion school?
Eric: Yeah. There are a thousand ways to do the same thing the quickest and most efficient way, but if you don’t do it the Parsons way, they don’t really like you. The project I failed on was making a mens blazer, which is like, so boring already. Everyone used wool suiting, but I used pig intestine because if you hold it up to light, it completely shines through and you can see the veins and stuff. They failed me for it.

i like the dark presentation with the Ammerman Schlösberg collection.

look at this couch ....

COUCH.png

i'm thinking i want it in my living room. in a red. though that drab brown doesn't look bad. edit: just whipped out the measuring tape. thing is way too big for the room. oh well. one day.

also, look at elle fanning ...

Elle-Fanning%2Bopening%2Bceremony%2Bafter%2Bparty.png

at the after party for opening ceremony spring 15. no one is specifying otherwise, so i assume her outfit is opening ceremony.

Last edited:
^ radiant as fuck.

hmm... yea, if that L shaped sectional is too big would look funky to have it take up the space in your living room. it looks good tho in that dark chocolate brown color. i love red sofas/chairs in a white/grey room. just my preference but i prefer fabric over leather (easier on the wallet as well)

tumblr_nbxgi6GpkN1tw56nbo1_500.jpg

Just had a new editorial come out in Dark Beauty magazine. Thought you guys might like it.
Kytn reminded me that this particular day was quite difficult for me. Had some nasty relationship stuff go down the morning of the shoot. Glad the photos turned out okay.

FAuM0Az.png

HSJTHOH.png

OTyIgy2.png

yMDIm7V.png

metNA6H.png

e4J2QUl.png

Last edited:
#witchshit. looking good lady.

i'm off to my first fitting of all time. i'm so nervous/excited. i'll let y'all know how it goes....

tumblr_ltocpbcR6w1qepi1eo1_500.jpg

rinko <3

tumblr_nc3pqvH9YW1rrns0oo1_500.jpg

soo joo park for neiman marcus.

^ look forward to hearing how the fitting went.

dig occult vibes. headpieces are eye catching. AND I HAVE TO SAY IT, that dude looks like omarion lol

fuck, i usually pop pills and watch all the showstudio panels of the collections, haven't been doing that and just quickly scanning images. will get around to it(sans pills) once shit settles and cold weather causes me to curl up in my favorite warm clothes =)

this spread caught my attention... Grey Lake: Tush Magazine October 2013

shots have this cinematic feel to them. purdy dope mane. shouts out to trader joe's.

tumblr_n7eaorKoLi1qh1xxno1_1280.jpg

fitting went well. like all my dreams of fittings go. scurrying homosexuals on their iPads and women walking around with handheld sewing machines and lots of beautiful people in states of various levels of undress. i'm not sure if i'm allowed to talk about it until the campaign comes out, but if the brand likes me enough i'll be in the catalogue/print lookbook and for sure i'll be in the windows of the stores down here. kind of terrifying but the stylist is someone i really admire and the photographer who took pictures of me is someone i really trust so i know i won't look like shit. agh i wish i could just tell y'all! but won't be long until its out i don't think.

so that this is not photoless....

tumblr_nbn14mYTcA1tb95x1o1_500.gif

soo joo - chanel rtw 15

AHHH ITS OUT! well. i'm allowed to post this one picture i was sent today.

its so little but guys i feel so cool. :eek:

Kenickie reppin' the ATL for Gap's #dressnormalproject - photo by Brandon Barr and styled by Trish Summerville.

NSFW:
10712862_751585594620_7640374022482885819_n.jpg

i'll post the rest later. maybe. right now i'm just over the moon that this picture of me is in public, versus this fucking terrible photo that was in this Best of Atlanta issue that just came out.

<3 <3 <3

Kenickie reppin' the ATL for Gap's #dressnormalproject - photo by Brandon Barr and styled by Trish Summerville.
tumblr_mjj322VFFT1rhzliao1_250.gif

happy for ya. love the fit/styling/photo + i like the location it was taken at cause of the american flag in the shade.
14.gif
14.gif
props to the photographer, it really is a great shot in more ways than one. THIS SPEAKS TO ME =)

good lookin out on the rick vid. could listen to him talk all day. great shots of his "bunker" love that minimal concrete interior design. favorite quote was him talking about dislike for mood boards "i don't want the literal example of my references in front of me... i like having references that are vague, that i have to force myself to use as a memory"

Last edited:
joe - the approval of the people in this thread is the only thing that matters to me. he says he sent ten, but i've only seen two and this one is definitely my favorite of them. i collect anything rick owens for you. totally linked in my mind. and danzig, because danzig and rick owens are similarly shaped people. it's hilarious that rick owens and alber elbaz from lanvin live/work one arrondissement away from each other in paris. i found this out by watching the rick owens new york times video and then the alber one. so different. so radically different. except black. "i want to be in a black hole. then maybe i see colour." do they ever run into each other on the metro?

i'm trying to quit smoking and i definitely feel crazy and have been taking sleeping pills to sleep because i can't sleep without cigarettes. fuck this world.

here's liv tyler.

tumblr_mt2v8bDxoJ1r8zsugo1_r1_500.png

read up a lil on that project, it is a pretty cool idea + i'm hella camera shy, so seeing ya go for it and making it look effortlessly cool as you did is awesome.

lol danzig/rick are similarly shaped o_O

i also caught the alber in studio feature as well. at first i didn't know it, just seeing his hands sketch i was like "that doesn't look like rick hands" they had to of had talks before. both of them describe their design space as a "bunker" proof

looking at that liv tyler pic... snow white comes to mind for some reason...

look out for celine ss15, kate bush soundtrack. chanel / lagerfeld recreates a french protest from 1968?(lots of posts calling it distasteful) o_O

looking forward to this. dunno when it will be available stateside tho =/

tumblr_ncpnq8JEvK1tw56nbo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
hey kenickie. that's pretty cool. you got that distant model look going on. the lighting in that photo works.

"cinematic" is indeed the word for that Tush editorial. was feeling pretty guilty when that girl said she's often thought of as a gimmick. interesting video.

having collected over 18,000 posts that i like on tumblr, i decided it's finally time to get things in order. viciously unliking and finding the highest resolution copies of the 1 percent to post. so then people started reblogging and following, and i realized how stupid i've been for the last couple years. thinking tumblr does not have anything to offer me other than track tags to browse. dude, if i had been posting and reblogging all this time, i could have so many followers. which totally matters. i got this idea that i want to be involved with publishing something amazing like Lula and Self Service. well, i'm starting to realize that creating a magazine is not that far fetched. i bet photographers are all about having their work in print in whatever, and quality, original content is just not that difficult or expensive to have. then what, how many little hipsters doing desktop publishing for some community journal to pay the bills would be all about a unpaid yet cool project. this dylan guy was only asking for $9,000 on kickstarter to help with printing and distribution of Transmission ... being an adult is a bitch, but has it's perks; i could actually bankroll something cool. then there is marketing. they are individuals following a blog specifically because they share my aesthetic taste. i mean, damn, talk about targeted. what's a reasonable number of followers? these blogs must get into tens of thousands. how many for each conversion? it seems like there is a little social network on there for the regular bloggers. how many blogs could i get to reblog the title and link? and that's just one, free platform. anyway, not saying it's gonna happen, but as long as i'm on there i might as well be creating the audience.

tumblr_ncl6aoyYcr1qhczg1o1_1280.jpg

natalia and her daughter neva by mario testino for Vogue 2008. jacket is donna karan, bikini bottom chloe. neva's sporting bonpoint bloomers and best & co top. boots are hunter.

marques’almeida.jpg

marques’almeida spring '13. i've seen other shots of the collection, and it's not quite there, but i love this. clean, soft, minimal, with character via how it hangs just off her back in some uneven, natural way.

Last edited: