• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Fashion Designers, Seasons, Trends, Models, & YOU.

looks awful :( i don't know. my roommate gets rolling stone magazine and lana is on the cover. but there are only two photographs of lana in it. by theo wenner. he's popping up everywhere lately huh? i came to post photos of his.

Ondria-Hardin-Double-Magazine-Theo-Wenner-06.jpg

Ondria-Hardin-Double-Magazine-Theo-Wenner-02.jpg

it makes me feel a lot of things. about my own past, and things. like extremely strong feelings. the rings on her hands, the cast on her arm. her sneakers, cradling her bag. in the train station. to the point where i can't look at it while i'm typing about this because i'll start crying. what does hydro call it? effective media. the rest of the editorial is not as good. but this photo. it makes my teeth and hands hurt.

styled by karen langley.

^ yea those photos are great. sometimes they just nail it on every level and feel it on a personal level. my fav thing are the shell toe adidas.

hear that about a tumblr audit lol. i just started over after my first cause it was too much work to sift through all the bullshit. much more selective with the follows now.

karlie in rodarte 08 is spellbinding, looks like it belongs in a museum.

not much to post tbh, about to catch up on project runway s13 =)

i like the whole editorial. outfits could be more fun. that photo does stand out. after reading your response.

by theo wenner. he's popping up everywhere lately huh?
his photos often have that americana feel. which is appealing...

freja+beha+by+theo+copy.png

freja Rolling Stone outtake

more+lindsey+by+theo+for+style+copy.png

lindsey+by+theo+for+style.png

lindsey for Style.com

elle+fanning+theo+warner+rolingstone+copy.png

elle for Rolling Stone

taylor+swift+theo+wenner+rolling+stone+copy.png

taylor also for Rolling Stone

reminds me of hugh...
NSFW:
theo+is+no+hugh+lippe.png

theo. photo ruined by taylor's PR.

and this is frida at a gas station by hugh lippe...
fridabuysjunkbyHughLippe.jpg

Last edited:
his photos often have that americana feel. which is appealing...
oh fuck yea, nice post. photos that have that feel resonate with me so much for obvious reasons.

fuck was just about to dig for more but google is tellin me "Google Chrome has blocked access to bytemodels.com for now. Even if you have visited this website safely in the past, visiting it now is very likely to infect your computer with malware."

damn well i'll just drop this here for now

MODEL MOTHER TONGUE

you guys i watched all of them in one go i'm kind of hoping they never run out of languages because it's adorable

i practiced and practiced so i could have phrase 7 as my voicemail message

MODEL MOTHER TONGUE
you guys i watched all of them in one go i'm kind of hoping they never run out of languages because it's adorable
lol i love the polish when she drops this quote "I hear hissing, rustling and hushing, and my ears are bleeding...” ~ Oscar Wilde on Polish

Grace Coddington by Mario Testino for Vanity Fair September 2014

tumblr_n9wzqgO2UJ1qbbjpeo1_500.jpg

cats are fucking fabulous

Last edited:
Fuck shit y'all. where are we?

tumblr_nagvmzjXW21rnu78eo1_500.jpg

Charlotte Gainsbourg wears Rodarte’s FW10 Gown in the Fall 2010 issue of Lula Magazine; styled by Leith Clark (photo by Nan Goldin).

There is a Kate Bush documentary from the BBC on youtube.

alive. here and kickin. that's dope cause i was bumpin the charlotte gainsbourg "hey joe" track beck produced for the nymphomaniac soundtrack...

essential listening

good lookin on the documentary, been watchin quite a few lately on pyramids and middle-east stuff so this will be a nice change.

essential reading

Straightforward, commercial clothes used to be the antithesis of high fashion. Now, they are the benchmark.

o and im officially over summer lol. can't wait till the day i can wear my thick timberland jacket and a thermal and be all nice and cozy

my arty party is over. this is one of my favorite photos of the whole thing.

NSFW:
tumblr_navi5jIHtG1raukmio1_1280.jpg

SAN & his volunteer.

Last edited:
cool. you take that photo?

the song in that ashley smith for SRC783 is cool too. reminds me of the intro song for True Blood. and that one "like crocodile but not spelled that way" song. some sort of gritty smooth.

those native tongue videos are fun. i was expecting there to be many more than there are.

yo, check this girl out...

samantha%2Bharris%2Brussh%2Baustralia%2B2009%2Bby%2BAndrew%2BCowen%2Bcopy.png

by andrew cowen for Russh in calvin klein

samantha%2Bharris%2Bcopy.png

dunno. creepy arm.

Samantha%2BHarris%2B-%2BVogue%2BAustralia%2BMarch%2B2010%2Bnicole%2Bbentley%2Bcopy.png

by nicole bentley for Vogue Australia in miu miu

Frankie%2BMagazine%2BIssue%2B37%2BSep%3AOct%2B2010%2Bsamantha%2Bharris%2Bby%2Bamanda%2Baustin%2Bcopy.png

by amanda austin for Frankie Magazine. top scanlan & theodore, skirt kloset, shoes sempri di

^ gorgeous. name ? nice pocket placement on ck overalls.

the song in that ashley smith for SRC783 is cool too. reminds me of the intro song for True Blood. and that one "like crocodile but not spelled that way" song. some sort of gritty smooth.
it's a david lynch song, did the voice sound familiar ? thought i heard it before then it clicked after a moment.

i ended up with a bag of his shoes and seat cushion covers, that he was using as a shirt.
next level shit

Edie À Paris: Edie Campbell By Alasdair Mclellan For Vogue Paris September 2014

tumblr_natnmmt9as1qzldazo3_500.png

i did not recognize the voice. didn't know lynch was a musician. i'm impressed. watching the SRC783 video, i was thinking the song probably couldn't sustain for more than a minute. still won't be listening to it in my car, but it's a real song. it looks like he has more.

cigarettes, huh. i thought Vogue readers bitched anytime the magazine isn't appropriate for pudgy little children. alasdair and edie work together a lot. i wonder if they get to make that happen because they're big. or maybe it happens because they're big.

ali%2Bmichael%2Brodarte%2B08%2Bautumn%2Bde%2Bwilde.png

ali michael backstage rodarte fw 08 by autumn de wilde -- cotton candy

samantha harris. she's an aboriginal.

lynch has a couple albums out from last few years and he even produced a song with lykke li. it's a song that sounds best driving imo ;p something to play as ya pull up to the road house in twin peaks =)

i think i also recall something about cigarettes/smoking in vogue too. not sure if anything changed, well guess not.

aborigine eh, was wondering... that's dope.

dope look in the ali pic, actually goes great with the lykki li song playing i the background, the "cotton candy" colors give it this hazy dream like vibe.

was listening to lynch's likke on my porch early in this am. was nice. been trying to wake with time to do more than just get out the door.

daphnewalksagain%3F.jpg

these are new. go big ss15.

lol she don't age! need that skin care routine. her and hailey clauson look alike.

[video=vimeo;92805282]http://vimeo.com/92805282[/video]

heart-shaped glasses + bubblegum = %)

oh and good way to start the day with lykke li tunes. went for a run with that one and the one from blue is the warmest color on repeat

Last edited:
lol i love that song in the background, fits so well with the visual. must of watched yolanda and blanca bit like 10 times last night. "i look stupid? you look stu.. you look like a COKE CAN"

comments are gold. app is genuine. brilliant.

song used is