• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Fashion Designers, Seasons, Trends, Models, & YOU.

That red dress that Anne Hathaway is wearing was my favorite dress of the whole night :D

Loved Scarlett in this Dolce and Gabbana on Sunday.

scarlett%2Bjohannson%2Boscars%2B2011.jpg

^Scarlett Johansson always looks amazing. I did love her in that dress.
She wears it well ;)

I just started a fashion label in Colombia

I've been importing some dresses to Australia and also shipping all over the world direct from Colombia. It's definitely a challenging business when you are competing with Chinese products but it is very rewarding to see people wearing your stuff.

Last edited:
Fall Fashion 2011, What's In, What's Out?

Affliction shirts? Totally out.

Ed hardy I believe is making a comeback of sorts, he's changed his designs quite a bit for his fall lines, when I was in LA I saw almost all of his stores were heavily discounted but I think it was just to get old season stuff off the racks.

Armani exchange...some nice stuff, but overall a poor man's armani.

Diesel-still bo$$.

True religion-from the jeans to the hoodies to cargo pants, it's HOT. The one brand you cannot go wrong with.

Other designers I REALLY like: Energie, custo barcelona, rawyalty

Everything but diesel is just bro/tool clothing. Not really fashion at all. No one thinks you're FUCKING COOL for having a dragon or demon wings on your lame ass shirt. It's not badass or cool in the slightest. Stop making troll threads, no one gives a fuck about you.

Picture0004.jpg
[/IMG]

Shirt is Christian Audigier...got it at the Ed Hardy outlet in Culver City.

Sunglasses are Cartier...picked them up at the Beverly Center this January. Absolutely stunning design.

for the women i'm really feeling bebe, on the jean note-true religon and seven for all mankind, bedazzled leggings are definitely in as well

Picture0004.jpg
[/IMG]

Shirt is Christian Audigier...got it at the Ed Hardy outlet in Culver City.

Sunglasses are Cartier...picked them up at the Beverly Center this January. Absolutely stunning design.

wtf? are you claiming this is you?

hell no, did u steal this off my fb or my modeling profile?

i havent "sewn" in a while, but thinking about it as 'soetry' is inspiring for myself -

wear your thoughts and all .
:)

i've been reading about / watching male models last couple days for some odd reason...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrej_Pejic

interview

tumblr_lm2kzqR5Yb1qk4o7ao1_500.jpg

not even gonna front, that's hot lol.

and i dont follow lady gaga so i didn't know "zombie boy" is a model now. but there was interview on the body mod blog.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Genest

interview

chillin wit gaga's / mugler designer swag swag
Pr.jpg

108160234_10-820x1230.jpg

108184633_10-820x1230.jpg

cool ass pic.

dood blowin up, got the internet goin nuttz like paul wall baby. i wonder who got more girls zombie boy or Lil' B ?

oh. might as well mention L' AMOUR FOU is onDemand now if ya got that ( http://www.ifcfilms.com/films/lamour-fou ) documentary about yves saint laurent and his partner. tells his story some cool footage from his first YSL show back in '62 a home vid where he says his worst fear is baldness and happiness to him was a big bed. also slick dramatic shots of his homes filled with millions of dollars worth of art. big part of it focuses on their art collection and his partner sells it all at an auction for his aids organization, brought in something crazy like $400 million... ballin. man dood was head of dior at 21... wtf am i doin wit mah life lol.

TRAILER

Last edited:
andrej pejic is wild, it's amazing how beautiful he is, whatever he is choosing to model. however, it makes me uncomfortable, and makes me really feel that gay men designers are as misogynistic as they are rumored to be, and are so relieved that they don't have to put their clothes on actual women, but sexless hipless boys.