• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How long can you store mdma?

TheMoney

Bluelighter
If I start getting more powder from my friend for later uses, like say months and months down the road, would the substance lose potency? Does it start to break down? Do I need to store the powder I have remaining in any particular fashion? Thanks, I am thinking about trying to get him to send me more, but I don't want to get it if in 4-5 months I won't be able to use it as well. I'm definitely not going to start using every weekend or every other weekend. I have almost 600mg left of what I now know is real molly, and I plan on waiting at least a month before going again, and maybe even then only using around 200mg. This last time was experimental: to learn how the drug effected me and how to best use it. I do plan on using MDMA again and again, but with caution and infrequently.

thanks!

Store it in a dry, dark room temperature place, and the MDMA will last longer than you

ya MDMA doesnt go bad...

you can look that up for yourself on practically any site containing information about MDMA.

great reading, very re assuring, although as soon as i get something i eat it :(

Definitely a few years. Breakdown occurs through oxidation, contaminates and trace amounts of acids in the substance. But its basically fine, you would only be losing about 5% quality every 5 years.

If you mean amphetamines, well they're also very stable. I wouldn't worry about losing potency at all.

Rand0mX1985 - where are you getting that 5% per year number from exactly?

What about if not stored correctly. Say if, for example, stored in a car that sits in the sun all day...then what do you think?

What about if not stored correctly. Say if, for example, stored in a car that sits in the sun all day...then what do you think?

First of all, I would NEVER leave drugs in my car all day. MDMA is a very stable chemical and I dont think a car in the sun all day would reach a temperature where it would degrade.

mdma can be stored indefinitely, amphetamines are very stable, when a methylenedioxyphenyl bond occurs it adds even more stability, so yes keep it dry and every thing will be fine. all tho if you store for year and years you can assume that some potency is going to be lost, not much tho.