• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pentylone (bk-MBDP)

took my morning dose of 40mg adderall and 3600mg gabapentin and proceeded to snort 60mg and waited about half an hour. After about 15 minutes there was pretty strong stimulation and some euphoria, though not that much o i snorted 25mg more. This stuff tastes pretty bad once it drips into your throat. There is some more mood lift but I wouldn't say there is any euphoria. Im not experienced with cok as Iv only tried like 2 lines of average coke in my entire life so I can't really make a comparison there but Im fairly experienced with ecstasy and I dont really feel any roll like feeling like others report. Some uncomfortable chest tightness or tension on th left side of my chest but nothing worrisome. As of now Im just not impressed with this compound and dont see myself buying it again but maybe I'll chang my mind after testing out oral ROA. Also noticing tension in my biceps when i type.

How long is this stuff lasting for you guys snorting it?

I find 3-fmc to be a hell of a lot better than this but thinking and hearing it was related to mdpv I didn't do really big lines or anything. It had a stimulant effect for sure but it wasnt very good I think I did about 30? mgs. It did make me stay up and not nap on methadone so thats saying Something but not much. pretty bening in the euphoria department. It kind of reminded me of 3-fmc but a shittier version. 4-mec seems to have more value than this

I tried it and made a trip report about it. Its ok. For me, on the RC scale of RCs I have had, it sits above butylone and caffeine, and below 4-FA. Its not bad, but not great. I did 250 mg in about a 3 hour spread and didn't get a whole lot from it.

Im on mmt and after nasal 25mgs? My blood pressure is def Up but this isnt to intense note this was spread out in an hour.I may try to see what a larger amount will produce as of right now a crappy 4-mec is what im rating this

I have a gram of this on the way, and will definitely be posting a proper report for once, as from what I can gather pentylone seems to have potential but there are so few real reports!

I personally like it but treat it with respect. You will not get a real big "high" off of it so to speak, but, it will keep you awake and focused for quite a while. It does make rime go faster for me and I do enjoy the speedy-ness of it. I have used it for about 3 weeks now. It also gives me a nice mood lift with good self awareness but it may not be the same for you. Start slow :)

I have had this stuff keep me awake for over 70 hours straight.

I know this contradicts my previous post a bit, but my mind has changed about it :)

Does anyone know if their pentylone tastes like MDPV when vaporized. I tried some for the first time and I swear it tasted exactly like PV. It did not have the same effect however; the stimulation was much milder, shorter lasting, vasoconstriction was minimal and I was able to nod off 4 hours later. It also did not have the same strong euphoric and libido-enhancing effects of PV. Because of this I still think I have pentylone but the smell made me immediately put it away until I can compare melting points.
Needless to say as much as I loved PV I couldn't stop using once I started which made me flush my remaining stash and decide to never use it again. The vaporized dose was 15 mg and the comedown, as far a I an tell given I was asleep, was mild to nonexistant.

Didn't smell like mdpv

It smelled more like mothballs, for a split second making me wonder if i was about to go on a divine trip.

Stay far away from this stuff. It is not a fun chemical to say the least. I had a somewhat dangerous interaction happen. It isnt worth mentioning really but it really is a shit dirty chemical that shouldn't be sold, nor should it have been made and distributed in the first place. Very trashy chemical.

I tried a batch of pentylone that was quite the opposite of what everyone is saying i tried only 200 mgs for 2 days fully .... fully awake no sleep hard core up high and euphoria like coke and mdma... addicting like coke and the third morning i took a xanax pill and .2 that was left and started seeing dmt type entitys for hours moving and working like on dmt maybe guy didnt get pentylone but he bought it from a well known vendor and to my looks and testing on mice and rats taste acts as it reads

Last edited:
mdma like effects? there is some serotonin release with this chem?

pentylone/garbage

I agree 95% w/bananas&o. It's just a dirty feeling chem. If it works for some great, we're all dif but this is only the 2nd time in my decades of recreational drug use that how it reacted I'm my system was so dif from 99% of what others report. I prefer insuflation and began. A cautious 15-20 mg to start. That produced mild yet dirty feeling caffeine like jitters. Bumped that way every cpl hrs w/same effect all day. Maybe my head was'nt in the rite place cuz I'd been mind fucked ..... again by yet anothet RC not living up to the hype. Seriously, at least w/real fucking drugs you get what you pay for. I've researched almost every trip report on this funk. Yes I tried other roa w/the same outcome. When I raised my intake it just gave a more intense filthy jump. No "if you bump it up to 80-150 and the roll starts" st least not for me,and I had high hopes for this one. Especially after reading multiple peps saying " a nice coke high @ low dose and a good mdma roll when you crank it up". Shit, who wouldn't think it was a g-d send. Even the shirt-est walked on coke I've had puts this trash to shame. Most of us on this side are pretty independent/hard-fuck'n-headed so ur guna do what u want,cool, I'm all about freedom. If you were a friend asking my op; keep looking, there's nothing here. If u want to know what its like, take about4-5 caffeine tabs, a spoonful of shit and save ur money.

^I think a majority of people who say it is like coke have no stim experience whatsoever and yea good description.

Received a gram the other night: decided on insufflating 50mg tonight. Mild euphoria and energy drive for a short time, nothing spectacular or even something interesting. Decided to do another 50mg an hour later as I had felt like I camed down almost completely and was even a bit sleepy.

A few hours later now, I feel only restlessness and that abdominal feeling of ants crawling under my skin. It reminds me of the one time I took PV which I hated and cursed for weeks. Now I feel I am reliving it. I will not be sleeping tonight.

If you were one of the demons who fiended for Pv, this might pique you.

This is nothing like coke or MDMA as some have previously stated. I agree completely that who ever believes such, must never have done either.

Edit: Almost five hours later after initial dose, I took 5mg of lunest and began tripping. My mood and sense of well being has markedly increased-with notably none of the more deleterious side effects of Pentylone other than not being able to sleep. This combination created an irie-dare I say-pleasant psychedelic state of being. Next day I had a faded feeling of a hangover and not sleeping that night caught up to me in full force for work the day after.

Last edited:
Received a 2g sample of this last week. Crystals, smaller than a pencil eraser though the largest one was near that size, not sure if those qualify as large or small crystals that I've seen it advertised with.

My experience is low. I drink nowadays, occasional hit of herbal which launches me for 45-1hour. When I was a teen I smoked, and sold weed all day long, lots of LSD, and something we smoked called "happy stick" or "Sherman stick" depending on the side of the city you bought it from (Chicago 80s-90s.) We were told it was pcp (as well as formaldehyde,) but it never really made anyone remotely violent, it made us retarded, and would distort your visual perceptions (you'd be huge in a tiny room or vice versa.) It was a clear liquid. I bought some starting fluid spray once with double ether content and it smelled dead on like it so maybe it was ether though I've searched and found nothing about smoking liquid ether.

My only real experience with uppers/speed was coke snorted a few times which never did anything to me except make my nose and throat numb and kept me awake, and I guess crack, though we thought we were freebasing (we got powder, added baking soda and cooked rocks to smoke.) Did that for about 3 months straight. No Meth, never shot anything.

GF experience is everything. She is a heroin addict. Even shot bath salts for a bit.

She tried first and IV'd a small amount, didn't think to measure it. She was fairly conservative, but still a bunch. She was still somewhat high from dope done recently. It threw her to the floor and she was sure she was dying. This lasted about an hour or so. Then she was feeling very good (and very horny or intimate.) She felt an almost overwhelming closeness with me. She talked A LOT. Over about 6 hours she did about 5 shots total and was wired up though the middle of the next day and didn't sleep until late that night, we started at around 8-9 pm. She by far did the bulk of the stuff. Over a gram I would say. The first shot made her puke as well, but she pukes over everything lately. Did give her an overwhelming urge to do more.

She asked me a few times to do a line which I finally did. A tiny one maybe an inch, probably more like 3/4 inch long. Not pin sized but not huge. I felt like throwing up a few times but it faded after a few minutes each time. I felt my mind race into overdrive, also felt the same intimacy feelings as she did (had amazing sex.) And also an overwhelming urge to do more though I only did about 4 lines total throughout the night. Later lines were about 1.5-2 inches though. Both of us felt jaw tension. Both of us also felt an overwhelming urge that anything (reasonable) was possible. No urges to fly or jump off a building and live but reasonable goals that at the moment seem tough when sober.

Come down sucked. I drank about a 6 pack trying to take the edge off. Not as bad as when doing crack but still pretty bad with an overwhelming urge for more. I also smoked 3 packs of smokes that day. Wanted to constantly smoke. I normally smoke a pack but lately has been near 2 a day due to tension and stress.

Due to her addiction, we fight a lot, I'm also not good at talking because I tend to be brutally honest and I tend to say shit people take the wrong way because I haven't explained it properly. So we argue a lot if we talk too much unless I really think about what I'm saying. We didn't fight once. In fact she raved to multiple people it was the best night we'd ever had.

Sorry if this is newbiefied, I'm new to partying, again, and inexperienced at writing or describing highs right now.

I gave samples to others prior to us trying it, probably gave away 1/2 g or so. 3 people, 2 reported throwing up. All felt energy as well as the need to talk like mad. The one who didn't throw up also didn't feel high, he just felt energy, but he prescribed an insane amount of downers each day. He liked it because normally he will barely move from the couch he sleeps on, seriously, if he leaves that couch 5 times in a day it's a big deal. He was up and moving all over. He also rarely mumbles a sentence in an hour and he was talking up a storm.

Hello bluelighters,
I received one gram of a compound that was called "Bk-EPDP" from a (I suppose) reputable vendor.
Proton-NMR revealed this compound to in fact be Pentylone. This was confirmed by 128-scan 500mHz NMR in D2O; quantitatively determined to be about 99% pure.
Identification was confirmed by comparison to swdrug's drug identification profile of Pentylone.
DOSAGE:
Insuffilated 15mg, weighed on a mg scale (plus or minus 1/10 of a mg, per the laboratory balance operating manual)
Experience:
T+5 minuted: I began this post right after insufflating the 15mg, so as I type this sentence I'm at about 5 minutes. Acutely tuned to detail, however I'm a little fumbly with my fingers as I type. I wouldn't attempt any hand-eye coordinated tasks right now, but I am noticably more happy. A my palms are a little clammy, but I am just getting over a cold and had two cups of coffee this morning.
T+10: Effects seem to be at a plateau, but they're enjoyable. This is fun. I feel like I'm ready to do some work now, so I'll go about my work now. I will keep track of the time and post again--this compound seems worthwhile.
Shortstaffer

T+35min: Finished some detail-oriented work with great success. My minor euphoria has declined, and I feel the desire to redose. This is similar to my experiences with cocaine (I have had....many grams experience with cocaine). It is dissimilar to amphetamines, more similar to MDMA. I read an academic journal last night referencing pentylone to be in a similar class as MDMA as far as 5-HT activity. This may be why I equate the two substances.
I am wondering if the significant difference in response that I have found to this substance is due to the (often) crooked method of mislabeling, misrepresenting or misleading buyers as to the correct identity of the substance. I know this is pentylone because I am blessed with such equipment. Others are not, and I am upset at this injustice.

Last edited: