• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Pentylone (bk-MBDP)

Hallucinogens

Bluelighter
There is little to no research of pentylone. It is said to be a stimulant that reports noticeable activity. Dosage information is nearly impossible to find.

However, I received a 200mg sample and it turns out not to be that bad. I haven't taken it orally yet but will try. Smoking it from a pilo proves to give an almost crack like high. And I will snort it today and post my results.

Interesting.......nice to see another Houstonian on here. I haven't heard anything about this one...make sure and write a trip report if you feel it deserves one.

Last edited:
Yes, very good to see. ;)

I will do this as soon as I take it orally and snort it. I believe the dose thresh hold is high but satisfying once reached. We shall see.

the original formulation ivory wave was 1:1 approx pentylone mdpv mixture and seemed to cause more than a few full on psychotic reactions.

Sounds pretty shitty to me - and in the name of harm reduction may I be the first to call you out on smoking and snorting something before testing it orally...

This drug is not psychedelic.

It is not a psychedelic but is a stimulant. Read below about the kind of stimulant.

Sounds pretty shitty to me - and in the name of harm reduction may I be the first to call you out on smoking and snorting something before testing it orally...

First off with no offense intended, I know my research chemicals. Secondly, it isn't to say that it is shitty. It is a derivative of MDPV but much weaker. Such as heroin having derivatives down to hydrocodone. I've tried it orally. It just doesn't work the same.. or at all. I first tried smoking it which gave a crack like stimulation. Then I noticed it takes 50-75mg insufflated since it is so much weaker than MDPV. I snorted about 60-65mg and felt a very clean, very lit, pretty close to pure cocaine high.

All in all, it isn't a shitty drug, it just takes a lot to get there. Not worth the money but it was a sample.

i'm really interested, no visuals? what about euphoria? more than mdpv?? and what about hornyness? less more than mdpv?

So in my search to find a rc equally as amazing as methylone I've come accross pentylone and this is what I experianced.

I started my night at 9pm with a rediculously low dose of 10mg taken oraly. Waited about 45 minutes didn't feel much of anything so decided to redose this time I snorted another 10mg the feeling was very similar to a bump of coke. I was unimpressed to say the least. But after another hour I decided to try again. This time I snorted 20mg and the rush was much more noticed. Much like coke but a tad more rolly feeling. I was tempted to do more right away but refrained so that I wouldn't over do it. So I waited about an hour and a half and decided to try dosing oraly again because its my personal favorite way to dose. This time I took 30mg and the effects took about 25minutes to become noticed but when they did I was pleasently surprized by the roll like feeling
to it. As I peaked from that dose I felt it was safe to do another 30mg oraly from there I was more than comfortable with my body high and head rush.

All and all for a first impression this rc wasn't to bad. I would like to try it again and start off with a higher dose to start. I was just being careful this first time as I am everytime I try something new. But for me its for sure worth a round 2. I suggest anyone who gets a chance to try this rc does so but does it just as safely as I did. It has potential.

In low doses it produces a coke like feeling (10-30mg)
In higher doses pentylone is more of a roll (30-60mg)
Anything higher than that is a mistery to me for the moment but I'm curious enough to find out.

see This thread for more info.

That thread is about Pentedrone. This one is about Pentylone. They are two different things arent they ? No wonder people get confused.

(I'm already confused as hell about all the 3FA, 3FMA. 4FA, 4FMA variations. So much so that ive been unable to figure out what actually does what as many people seem to be getting them mixed up.)

From what i can gather Pentylone and Pentedrone are both MDPV variants. With Pentedrone being about equivalent strength to PV, and is said to have some of the good effects of PV without some of the bad ones. Sounds worth a try to me so i have placed an order. Pentylone seems to be much weaker so i have not bothered with this one so far.

Am i correct in what i have said or just hoplessly confused?

my first post here!

found this in my trashmail:

"im on this substance right now, and all i can say is that it feels reeally good.

i love stims of all kinds, but i had best experinces with those with a softer tone, and more euphoric properties. im not a big fan of amphetamine or our swedish crappy coke. im much more into the 4-mec, and 6-apb like stims. and this one is the closest to a 4-mec high i felt since they banned it in sweden.

all in all i have snorted approximately 250mg of this substance within 15 minutes. its a lightheaded rushy but soft euphoric high.

it is active in much lover doses to.. took 50mg first try and even that small dose gave a mec-feeling rush.

atm i have no idea if i will feel urge to redose, or if i will get an hangover. but i will update as soon as i know!"

must be from a poor junkie right? :p

Edit: comedown is horrible :(

Last edited:
I just ordered some Pentylone and it should be here on monday. Will give it a try and see if it is something I like. I want to find something thats sort of in between how the 4-FA feels and just a tad less speedy than butylone. I am sobering up but want something more than caffeine to keep me from feeling so lethargic.