Bluelight

Thread: Pentylone (bk-MBDP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Pentylone (bk-MBDP) 
    Bluelighter
    There is little to no research of pentylone. It is said to be a stimulant that reports noticeable activity. Dosage information is nearly impossible to find.

However, I received a 200mg sample and it turns out not to be that bad. I haven't taken it orally yet but will try. Smoking it from a pilo proves to give an almost crack like high. And I will snort it today and post my results.

2. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    Interesting.......nice to see another Houstonian on here. I haven't heard anything about this one...make sure and write a trip report if you feel it deserves one.
    Last edited by theotherside; 22-11-2010 at 03:04.

3. Collapse Details

sounds interesting

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Yes, very good to see.

I will do this as soon as I take it orally and snort it. I believe the dose thresh hold is high but satisfying once reached. We shall see.

5. Collapse Details

the original formulation ivory wave was 1:1 approx pentylone mdpv mixture and seemed to cause more than a few full on psychotic reactions.

6. Collapse Details

waiting for your report

7. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    This drug is not psychedelic.

Getting high? RTFM: Bluelight Drug FAQs | Bluelight WIKI

8. Collapse Details

MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Science & Technology
    Sounds pretty shitty to me - and in the name of harm reduction may I be the first to call you out on smoking and snorting something before testing it orally...

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by ebola? View Post
    This drug is not psychedelic.
    It is not a psychedelic but is a stimulant. Read below about the kind of stimulant.

Quote Originally Posted by MagickalKat777 View Post
    Sounds pretty shitty to me - and in the name of harm reduction may I be the first to call you out on smoking and snorting something before testing it orally...
    First off with no offense intended, I know my research chemicals. Secondly, it isn't to say that it is shitty. It is a derivative of MDPV but much weaker. Such as heroin having derivatives down to hydrocodone. I've tried it orally. It just doesn't work the same.. or at all. I first tried smoking it which gave a crack like stimulation. Then I noticed it takes 50-75mg insufflated since it is so much weaker than MDPV. I snorted about 60-65mg and felt a very clean, very lit, pretty close to pure cocaine high.

All in all, it isn't a shitty drug, it just takes a lot to get there. Not worth the money but it was a sample.

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinshell View Post
    waiting for your report
    Posting it now. For those who don't look often, I will repost the link here.

11. Collapse Details

i'm really interested, no visuals? what about euphoria? more than mdpv?? and what about hornyness? less more than mdpv?

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Pentylone (bk-MBDP) Trip Report

Its up. Go check it out!

13. Collapse Details

nice work!

14. Collapse Details

I take that back, I just read your 'trip report'...

More INFO MAN DAMMIT!!!!

15. Collapse Details

So in my search to find a rc equally as amazing as methylone I've come accross pentylone and this is what I experianced.

I started my night at 9pm with a rediculously low dose of 10mg taken oraly. Waited about 45 minutes didn't feel much of anything so decided to redose this time I snorted another 10mg the feeling was very similar to a bump of coke. I was unimpressed to say the least. But after another hour I decided to try again. This time I snorted 20mg and the rush was much more noticed. Much like coke but a tad more rolly feeling. I was tempted to do more right away but refrained so that I wouldn't over do it. So I waited about an hour and a half and decided to try dosing oraly again because its my personal favorite way to dose. This time I took 30mg and the effects took about 25minutes to become noticed but when they did I was pleasently surprized by the roll like feeling
    to it. As I peaked from that dose I felt it was safe to do another 30mg oraly from there I was more than comfortable with my body high and head rush.

All and all for a first impression this rc wasn't to bad. I would like to try it again and start off with a higher dose to start. I was just being careful this first time as I am everytime I try something new. But for me its for sure worth a round 2. I suggest anyone who gets a chance to try this rc does so but does it just as safely as I did. It has potential.

In low doses it produces a coke like feeling (10-30mg)
    In higher doses pentylone is more of a roll (30-60mg)
    Anything higher than that is a mistery to me for the moment but I'm curious enough to find out.

16. Collapse Details

You dont have to be 100% perfect, you just have to be authentic.
    Has anyone else had a shot at this RC?

17. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion
    Other Drugs
    Philosophy & Spirituality
    see This thread for more info.
    Guidelines for OD ||| OD Standards ||| OD Directory Read Me First! ||| NPD Rules
    Please read the links above or PM me if I lock your post. R.I.P. F28

18. Collapse Details

The vagabond who's rapping at your door, standing in the clothes that you once wore.
    Quote Originally Posted by sekio View Post
    see This thread for more info.
    That thread is about Pentedrone. This one is about Pentylone. They are two different things arent they ? No wonder people get confused.

(I'm already confused as hell about all the 3FA, 3FMA. 4FA, 4FMA variations. So much so that ive been unable to figure out what actually does what as many people seem to be getting them mixed up.)

From what i can gather Pentylone and Pentedrone are both MDPV variants. With Pentedrone being about equivalent strength to PV, and is said to have some of the good effects of PV without some of the bad ones. Sounds worth a try to me so i have placed an order. Pentylone seems to be much weaker so i have not bothered with this one so far.

Am i correct in what i have said or just hoplessly confused?

19. Collapse Details

my first post here!

found this in my trashmail:

"im on this substance right now, and all i can say is that it feels reeally good.

i love stims of all kinds, but i had best experinces with those with a softer tone, and more euphoric properties. im not a big fan of amphetamine or our swedish crappy coke. im much more into the 4-mec, and 6-apb like stims. and this one is the closest to a 4-mec high i felt since they banned it in sweden.

all in all i have snorted approximately 250mg of this substance within 15 minutes. its a lightheaded rushy but soft euphoric high.

it is active in much lover doses to.. took 50mg first try and even that small dose gave a mec-feeling rush.

atm i have no idea if i will feel urge to redose, or if i will get an hangover. but i will update as soon as i know!"

must be from a poor junkie right? :P

Edit: comedown is horrible
    Last edited by Hardstylefreak; 11-12-2011 at 01:55.

20. Collapse Details

I just ordered some Pentylone and it should be here on monday. Will give it a try and see if it is something I like. I want to find something thats sort of in between how the 4-FA feels and just a tad less speedy than butylone. I am sobering up but want something more than caffeine to keep me from feeling so lethargic.

21. Collapse Details

took my morning dose of 40mg adderall and 3600mg gabapentin and proceeded to snort 60mg and waited about half an hour. After about 15 minutes there was pretty strong stimulation and some euphoria, though not that much o i snorted 25mg more. This stuff tastes pretty bad once it drips into your throat. There is some more mood lift but I wouldn't say there is any euphoria. Im not experienced with cok as Iv only tried like 2 lines of average coke in my entire life so I can't really make a comparison there but Im fairly experienced with ecstasy and I dont really feel any roll like feeling like others report. Some uncomfortable chest tightness or tension on th left side of my chest but nothing worrisome. As of now Im just not impressed with this compound and dont see myself buying it again but maybe I'll chang my mind after testing out oral ROA. Also noticing tension in my biceps when i type.

How long is this stuff lasting for you guys snorting it?

22. Collapse Details

I find 3-fmc to be a hell of a lot better than this but thinking and hearing it was related to mdpv I didn't do really big lines or anything. It had a stimulant effect for sure but it wasnt very good I think I did about 30? mgs. It did make me stay up and not nap on methadone so thats saying Something but not much. pretty bening in the euphoria department. It kind of reminded me of 3-fmc but a shittier version. 4-mec seems to have more value than this

23. Collapse Details

I tried it and made a trip report about it. Its ok. For me, on the RC scale of RCs I have had, it sits above butylone and caffeine, and below 4-FA. Its not bad, but not great. I did 250 mg in about a 3 hour spread and didn't get a whole lot from it.

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    you can sleep after use of pentylone?

25. Collapse Details

Im on mmt and after nasal 25mgs? My blood pressure is def Up but this isnt to intense note this was spread out in an hour.I may try to see what a larger amount will produce as of right now a crappy 4-mec is what im rating this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast