• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Coming-Down :(

aDDanDrew

Greenlighter
Took three around 1, kicked in around 2 and now starting to feel the come-down....
Probably going to take two more but, this so called "plugging" got me curious and wanted to try it out. Would one crushed up pill in a capsul work? Does it kick-in faster? Would you take two orally or plug one on your come-down?

Also, does urinating cause you to lose effect? I ask because after taking a piss, 20mins later started to come-down.

You took 3? Either they SUCK, or you're losing the magic my friend...

Leave those beans for a few months atleast.

NWR, Yes plugging does mean up your butt. You'll roll your ass off, literally...

YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
They must suck cause even most people who lose the magic roll longer then .. an hour or so?

Ummmmm does plugging mean up your butt cause if so thats sooo wrong

Calm down, this isn't middle school.

To the OP:
Check this guide out to learn more about plugging:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=247323

You probably do have really weak pill. I would say for a pill to be good, it would need at least 120mg of MDMA. 3 x 120 would give you a grand total of 360mg which turn you into melting pile of E love. =D

Umm Your right its not middle school. I dont care how well it works or what the pros's or con's are nothing is going up my butt. ever. Thats a one way street

Oh gawd lol, I have visited ED in a while.

28hd34z.png

You took 3? Either they SUCK, or you're losing the magic my friend...

Leave those beans for a few months atleast.

NWR, Yes plugging does mean up your butt. You'll roll your ass off, literally...

But yes this fine gentleman is correct.
Take his advice.