• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Nausea on the come up

Raven SWE

Bluelighter
Hey all, haven't been on here for a while. Saturday the 27th me and a LOT of friends are going to this dnb rave, we've got a shitload of MDMA and we're gonna get messy. My problem is 2/3 times I've taken MDMA I've vomited on the comeup. It's very very sudden and completely unstoppable. I just want to know if there's anything I can do to avoid the nausea.
I don't really mind throwing up, it's not a nasty kind of nausea, and as soon as I've done it I feel great and peak immediately, I'm just worried about being seen by a bouncer and thrown out for being a mess, I'm going to be very very far from home :\

Marijuana is the most obvious solution.

Putting my MDMA in a tadbit of water in a shot glass and dosing that way helps the comeup in many ways, including reduced stomach pains.

Ginger and black pepper can also help. Don't eat for 3-4 hours before you ingest the MDMA, and keep it to fruits & veggies.

Can't do weed before or during, I'm gonna be in a student union. Have no place to "chill", just have to take it like a man :p
I will try some of the stuff on that site. Will eat healthy that day and light, will buy some imodium and will probably try to drink a fair bit of water when I take the molly to calm my stomach down. As I said, throwing up isn't the big deal, it's getting kicked out I'm afraid of (£23 entrance and £35 train away, no place to go until my friends are out and a waste of molly)

Remember not to drink too much water. You'll know when you *need* water, your body will tell you.

Also remember to eat something a few hours before at least. Going on a binge on empty stomach is not good. Nausea is common nevertheless for many. I too felt naseus on MDMA at times. Although by making sure you have eaten can make it better.