• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Has this ever happened to you?

OnePageMemory

Bluelighter
Hello BL'ers I just wanted to know if any of you during your careers of doing E that you woke up one day and forgot who you were? What kind of person you use to be? Where do you belong in this world? This happened to me recently and wanted to see im not alone on this. I felt like I had to restart my personality again and I feel like im a whole new person. Anyone have any input on this?

Last edited:
Not really but I haven't taken MDMA or MDA often. The one IV MDA experience I had was life changing in a very positive way.

However I'm sure that what you experienced is known as depersonalization, and it's normal, and it should pass.

Sounds like one of the following has happened:

1. You ate a bad pill with lots of other crap in it that overshadowed your roll and left you depressed/paranoid

2. You've been abusing MDMA by doing it to frequently (imo anything more than once a month is abuse). Take a 6 month break or longer if you want to regain 'the magic'

3. Your MDMA experiences have changed the way you view yourself and life. This happened to me.

I feel the same way. Shit doesn't even seem real anymore. I can get really paranoid at times that throws me into a panic attack.

Besides doing twice in a month a couple of times 2 years ago ive never really abused it. It was always a month or more between usage for me. I havent done it in over 4 months and I feel a little better nothing major though. Before I wouldnt want to go anywhere public because I would get a panic attack of some sort. Now I just hang out with my friends around my neighborhood once in a while. Its a start lol