• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

I can't say for sure man. Those are very well done if they are fakes. Most fakes will be just plain fake too, as in no active ingredient. There's a chance that it's your tolerance or perhaps suboxone or something. What dose do you need to get high?

All blue thirties that I have ever done have been the same color throughout. It's not uncommon for a variation in the blue though and if I were buying what you have there I'd say that they're legit.

They seem stronger than normal, they didn't hit as fast as usual though, I took it 3 hours ago and am still really feeling it, it was slow... I did take a 30mg morphine in the morning though because it's all I had until I got these. 9 o'clock, took the v at 3 it's 6 now.

I'm very sensitive to opies, i've been on them 5 years every day almost and 1-2 at a time is good enough. At my highest 3 80's a day or 5-6 of the blues.

I don't want to ask the guy...wtf are these? because he's a brand new hook up, something just seems off.

Do you know if the V and the numbers are suppose to line up? or can they be in different positions as if rotating a penny to the side.

I'd assume that they can be in different positions depending on the press that made them and the position of the die with the numbers. It's not something that will always be in the same position but, that's just speculation based on my limited knowledge of those types of presses

I wonder if different production facilities have different pressing procedures. You would think not with something as serious as medication but at the same time these companies knowingly release bunk products because they will make more selling it and paying damages to victims then not selling it.

I wonder if different production facilities have different pressing procedures. You would think not with something as serious as medication but at the same time these companies knowingly release bunk products because they will make more selling it and paying damages to victims then not selling it.

I don't think so man. Generic or not the pills have to have the correct amount of active ingredient per the FDA. Maybe in other countries that could be possible but, in countries like the US these things are closely watched. Granted mistakes do happen but the last thing that these companies want is for the FDA to keep them from producing which would cause them to lose millions.

I don't think so man. Generic or not the pills have to have the correct amount of active ingredient per the FDA. Maybe in other countries that could be possible but, in countries like the US these things are closely watched. Granted mistakes do happen but the last thing that these companies want is for the FDA to keep them from producing which would cause them to lose millions.

You know if there is a testing kit or something? If I can find one i'll sacrifice a few... for science :D

Just to update incase someone finds themselves in a similar situation..

This is how it went.

12:00 A.M - Took a 30mg Morphine, the large sized ones that seem to be around a lot now. Since it's er I just chewed it, taken orally.

3:00 P.M - Took a V-4812, Didn't hit as fast, could be the Morphine... not sure..

3-5 - Building Strength.

5:00 P.M - Hitting like a freight train, strongest V-4812 I've ever had.

8:00 PM - Still very much there. No need to take another one until tomorrow morning, I can still feel it extremely strong.

This is by far the strangest experience I've ever had, been taking them for 5 years almost daily, can't even remember the days where a 30 kicked me like this.

Normally by now I would of been through a few more, maybe they're just an older stronger formula? I don't think they even changed them, but the color was definitely
lighter blue, the ones I get legit are really really blue.

If you had an experience like this let me know, I'd be really interested to hear it.

Update: Messed the times up and corrected above, took the Morphine at 12 instead of 9 that's most likely what it was and just Pillophobia lol..still, be vigilant! they are getting more and more sophisticated.

Last edited:
Morphine stays active in your system for a long time, something like 12 hours IIRC. You took your 30s about 6 hours later, I'm sure it's just just that messing with what you normally experience. I have taken Morphine and oxycodone many many times, the morphine does make it feel much different. Almost flat and drawn out, I can't describe it. I can't be sure if it's the same feeling you have because I'm not you but I think you're reading into it too much. If the pills aren't just inactive I'm sure they're probably real. Nobody would go through the effort of making fakes that are stronger and then sell them at normal price. Also, I see pills that don't line up all the time. Some pills always line up, others don't. I don't have enough experience with the Vs to remember, and honestly even the pills I have had thousands of I don't specifically remember which ones matched front and back and which ones didn't because it's not important to me. I'd assume it's not important to the companies that make them either, why would it be? It's the same drug and the same markings, doesn't really matter what way the markings face really. I think they're most likely real. I have no way of knowing for sure and neither can anyone else on here. There are test kits that will react differently to different drugs (the same as the ones cops use, they're also commonly used for testing things like ecstasy pills) so you know exactly what chemical you have but they won't tell you doses or anything.

i bought a m30 wen ibroke it in half the inside was browb listen im from new york 80% of roxys here are fake ima explain why my boy has a pill compresor he had made in a metal shop he crushes 1 pill mix it wit a benzo out of 1 pill he makes 3 ....how da ppl dnt noticed....i started noticing wen roxys was makin me feel jitery i end it up in the hospital couple times i heard alot of people cuttin blues wit crystal mETH........i also knew wen i stoped for 2 months and 1 blue didnt do shit iguess who ever made dis put str8 cut

thats a really bad accusation. i dont think any pharm company has the time to make and sell bunk pills. they are already making a killing with legit meds wtf would they make fake ones.

you are right about one thing ....they do produce bunk pills but not for resale...they are distributed througout the states to narcotics divisions of major city PD. i have actually seen this first hand as a friend of mine got snitched out and ended up buying a grip of them from an undercover and she stashed some away before they came to her door.

they make bunk pills for police, not to sell to pharmacies or addicts....tbh the entire idea is asinine.

thats a really bad accusation. i dont think any pharm company has the time to make and sell bunk pills. they are already making a killing with legit meds wtf would they make fake ones.

you are right about one thing ....they do produce bunk pills but not for resale...they are distributed througout the states to narcotics divisions of major city PD. i have actually seen this first hand as a friend of mine got snitched out and ended up buying a grip of them from an undercover and she stashed some away before they came to her door.

they make bunk pills for police, not to sell to pharmacies or addicts....tbh the entire idea is asinine.

Well first of all, we get almost all of our opium from Afghanistan and there are major problems right now with that, I don't have the time to go into it atm but you can simply search Google. Our troops even grow the shit out there for them and watch over it it's crazy. Anyways, I wouldn't put a thing past these drug companies man, they make billions off of us and would literally make crack and sell it if it was legal, they have no morality at all friend.. times have changed and money is the root of all evil.

I'm not sure if mine were fake or not, if they are they were literally the best fakes ever made. I'm in California, so just be careful guys. They definitely gave me the regular high but something felt really off, I will be sending one in for testing, there is a website that will test it for close to $200 and if I'm going to be a regular buyer from my new source, that's an investment I'm willing to take. Safety is more important than money.

-TNT

Well first of all, we get almost all of our opium from Afghanistan and there are major problems right now with that, I don't have the time to go into it atm but you can simply search Google. Our troops even grow the shit out there for them and watch over it it's crazy. Anyways, I wouldn't put a thing past these drug companies man, they make billions off of us and would literally make crack and sell it if it was legal, they have no morality at all friend.. times have changed and money is the root of all evil.

I'm not sure if mine were fake or not, if they are they were literally the best fakes ever made. I'm in California, so just be careful guys. They definitely gave me the regular high but something felt really off, I will be sending one in for testing, there is a website that will test it for close to $200 and if I'm going to be a regular buyer from my new source, that's an investment I'm willing to take. Safety is more important than money.

-TNT

everyone is entitled to their opinion. i just dont think ANY pharm companies are puting out bunk pills to be legitimately distributed to the public.

everyone is entitled to their opinion. i just dont think ANY pharm companies are puting out bunk pills to be legitimately distributed to the public.

Neither do I, I'm simply saying I wouldn't put it past them if they were ever caught doing so.

-TNT

as for your afghanistan statement, i would like you to provide me any kind of proof that says we get ANY of our opium from there. just a quick google search said we get 0% of our opium from afghanistan. the most common answer to where our opium comes from seems to be from india and turkey...also saw an article that said by law 80% of our opium MUST coime from turkey and india with the other 20% coming from japan and spain.

pleae provide source of your info.

i dont even think a large amount of opium/heroin from afghanistan makes it to the US black market....

as for your afghanistan statement, i would like you to provide me any kind of proof that says we get ANY of our opium from there. just a quick google search said we get 0% of our opium from afghanistan. the most common answer to where our opium comes from seems to be from india and turkey...also saw an article that said by law 80% of our opium MUST coime from turkey and india with the other 20% coming from japan and spain.

pleae provide source of your info.

i dont even think a large amount of opium/heroin from afghanistan makes it to the US black market....

And the CIA doesn't fly in cocaine either right? Remember when the CIA torture jet crashed with 4 tons of it? come on man, we are in a country with opium growing everywhere you don't think we raid the damn fields and stock pile it up to fly over here?

And the CIA doesn't fly in cocaine either right? Remember when the CIA torture jet crashed with 4 tons of it? come on man, we are in a country with opium growing everywhere you don't think we raid the damn fields and stock pile it up to fly over here?

dude, i didnt say all that, and im not trying to get into a debate based on conspiracy theories. i simply asked you for your source.

dude, i didnt say all that, and im not trying to get into a debate based on conspiracy theories. i simply asked you for your source.

Conspiracy theories? there is no conspiracy about the US running the drug trafficking world my friend. What info would you like?

Conspiracy theories? there is no conspiracy about the US running the drug trafficking world my friend. What info would you like?

Well first of all, we get almost all of our opium from Afghanistan and there are major problems right now with that, I don't have the time to go into it atm but you can simply search Google

where you obtained the idea that we get all of our opium from afghanistan.

ikno ppl dat make fakes wit a pill compressor they hav it custom made in a metal shop ..they crush it up they mix it wit a benzo then recompress...ppl dat work wit metal could make any mold how u think ppl still make fake extacys......(newyoker)

ok when I said bunk I meant more along the lines of "tested but with some complications"

like that shit with Acutane and the ither commercials you see for "if you have taken xxxxx pill and now have xxxxx call this number for legal counseling"

I know a guy who got Crohns Disease from Acutane