• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

i bought a m30 wen ibroke it in half the inside was browb listen im from new york 80% of roxys here are fake ima explain why my boy has a pill compresor he had made in a metal shop he crushes 1 pill mix it wit a benzo out of 1 pill he makes 3 ....how da ppl dnt noticed....i started noticing wen roxys was makin me feel jitery i end it up in the hospital couple times i heard alot of people cuttin blues wit crystal mETH........i also knew wen i stoped for 2 months and 1 blue didnt do shit iguess who ever made dis put str8 cut

You wrote the same thing 3x so I removed your other posts. Please use the edit feature at the bottom right of your posts if you have something to add and nobody has posted after you in the thread yet.

I think that's a bit much for people to do to sell fake pills. Putting benzos and meth in a pill doesn't seem to be worth it. Fake pills are a one time sell. You can't sell them to the same person again, so I don't know why you would go through the trouble of putting meth in it or even benzos.

attention people are makin fake blues if ur not a hundred percent sure its from the farmacy dont take i heard a few people dat died im from new new york thers all king of fake ones i seen a m30 blue wen i broke it in half it was brown in the inside dat mean they cut it wit dope ...i also seen a215s dat make heart race..........

attention people are makin fake blues if ur not a hundred percent sure its from the farmacy dont take i heard a few people dat died im from new new york thers all king of fake ones i seen a m30 blue wen i broke it in half it was brown in the inside dat mean they cut it wit dope ...i also seen a215s dat make heart race..........

Just because there was brown on the inside doesn't mean it was cut with dope. Hell, most of the dope in NY isn't even brown, it varies from white to off-white to beige.

ppl make fake ones wit a pill press here in new york dats old everybody knows i seen a215 pills dat look real da only way to 2 kno is if ur 100% percent sure they from pharmacy....ppl is slick wen u buy 2 u prolly get a real da other is fake

ppl make fake ones wit a pill press here in new york dats old everybody knows i seen a215 pills dat look real da only way to 2 kno is if ur 100% percent sure they from pharmacy....ppl is slick wen u buy 2 u prolly get a real da other is fake

As a fellow New Yorker, specifically Manhattan I must say I completely disagree. As TB said, you won't be able to sell it to the same people and it seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through. Most of the fakes I've seen are very obvious they aren't legit. Seeing as you know someone that makes the fakes with a pill compressor that you say are impossible to differentiate from real ones please post the pictures because I don't believe you. Also people don't make fake ecstasy, it's simply compounds that are supposed to mimic MDMA's effects pressed in similar shapes or logos that people try passing off as the real deal. Also a testing kit will determine what you have real quick in regard to an authentic product. It seems like you're very gullible and for you to spew out numbers like 80% of the Roxys in NY are fake is a laughable statistic, which is far from the truth with especially how easy it is to get a legit script from a doctor.

I happen to be a metal fabricator by trade and yes I could make a crude pill press but, it would be next to impossible to make the imprints. I can say with certainty that any pill made with what you're describing would be too easy to spot as a fake. Any degree of accuracy, automation or speed would require engineering among other industries that make what you're saying impractical and honestly ridiculous. The machines that big pharmaceutical companies use cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and to think you could produce anything that would be worth it with only a milling machine is just ridiculous.

I don't mean any disrespect here man but, you're not seeing things for what they are. It is not easy to produce a believable pill and it makes no sense to do so with other drugs especially meth. Why would anyone bother when they could just sell 100% fakes. People making fakes are not looking for loyal customers.

Aside from all that it's too much trouble. Anyone looking to rip someone off could just sell fake heroin, coke or any powder street drug without having to fabricate anything beyond colored powder.

i found this useful.. got a question for you or anyone else but please dont ask me to compare it to a "real" m cu the question is i dont know if these are real... my neighbor (really am asking for a neighbor so i dont wanna go back with bad/half ass info) ... here is my question,,, drum rollll... are the real ms taller than the real a's (yes i realize the fake ms are taller than the real ms) the question is if u have a real A 48 12 should a real m be taller than it?

They are in NJ also... no kidding - off in color, size, taste, way they crush, sound of them falling onto the table haha, super smooth and slippery... i could have said "off in all ways" - wasn't supposed to start my comment like that haha... not cool, no good, maybe dangerous? def. fake my friends

you will see its like a light blue, really hard to crush, very slippery/shiny/smooth, totally different sound if you drop it or something.... at least in my experience..... then after that youll realize taste, affects are completely diff.
this whole thing makes me sad knowing how much it sux to get faked on anything but i legit just lol'ed at u knowing what they sound like when they drop lmfao like rainman type shit? lol "u just dropped 48 cents, 1 quater 2 dimes and 3 pennies" lol

i found this useful.. got a question for you or anyone else but please dont ask me to compare it to a "real" m cu the question is i dont know if these are real... my neighbor (really am asking for a neighbor so i dont wanna go back with bad/half ass info) ... here is my question,,, drum rollll... are the real ms taller than the real a's (yes i realize the fake ms are taller than the real ms) the question is if u have a real A 48 12 should a real m be taller than it?

You mean V 48 12, because the others are A 215.

The V 48 12 are 6.00 mm round
The M 30 are also 6.00mm round

So in terms of the circumference, they are the same.

Circumference wise they are but iirc the mallinkrodts are fatter front to back while the activis and valu are about the same.

Morphine stays active in your system for a long time, something like 12 hours IIRC. You took your 30s about 6 hours later, I'm sure it's just just that messing with what you normally experience. I have taken Morphine and oxycodone many many times, the morphine does make it feel much different. Almost flat and drawn out, I can't describe it. I can't be sure if it's the same feeling you have because I'm not you but I think you're reading into it too much. If the pills aren't just inactive I'm sure they're probably real. Nobody would go through the effort of making fakes that are stronger and then sell them at normal price. Also, I see pills that don't line up all the time. Some pills always line up, others don't. I don't have enough experience with the Vs to remember, and honestly even the pills I have had thousands of I don't specifically remember which ones matched front and back and which ones didn't because it's not important to me. I'd assume it's not important to the companies that make them either, why would it be? It's the same drug and the same markings, doesn't really matter what way the markings face really. I think they're most likely real. I have no way of knowing for sure and neither can anyone else on here. There are test kits that will react differently to different drugs (the same as the ones cops use, they're also commonly used for testing things like ecstasy pills) so you know exactly what chemical you have but they won't tell you doses or anything.

I actually messed the times up, took the morph at 12 instead of 9 so that's what it was. I came across some A-215s today that look some what faded and some look newer with deeper grooves. So far they are working right and tasted right, not sure if what I'm getting is just old and handled wrong or what, it's just very strange. Same person.

Once again, I've seen that many times too. If they get handled a lot they'll get worn out looking.

I think you're freaking yourself out about these man. While fake oxy is a possibility, you shouldn't just assume it's fake every time you see something that's a little different than what you were expecting. Pills aren't always going to look EXACTLY identical to one another. Most fakes are obviously fake. There's some good ones out there, but they're still pretty easily spotted. They're hard to notice when you're buying a bunch and not like inspecting each one, but if you actually take them out and look at them up close you should kind of know right away if you've seen enough real ones over the years

Fake Roxy's

Hey guys just wanted to see what some of you had to say about these pills i live on long island and apparently there is a batch of some fake blue m-30s going around just wanted to see what you guys thought a friend of mine said these were fake.

when i broke it up it didnt crumble it broke into chunks then fine powder after the chunks broke, if you guys know of any ways i can tell they are real or not that would help i also licked 2 of them and the did not taste bitter idk please help
Picture9.jpg.html

Picture10.jpg.html

your pics do not show up. if in doubt of a pill like a roxy 30, there are numerous sites you can check them on. its pretty doubtful that a fake roxy would look identical to a mallincrodt or other generic, tho with what they usually go for, I dont doubt fakes are made. even if it is bitter, it could be something like colored aspirin. since you've crumbled the pills, you cant id them by marking anymore, so you're kinda hosed. afaik, all oxycodone tastes bitter. write it off as a learning experience and chuck that shit in the trash.

eta: there are NUMEROUS generics of roxy 30s, most are blue in color. Here's a site link for you:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&imprint=215&color=1&shape=0

Notice that, to the uninitiated, a roxy 30 looks a fair bit like birth control pills.

Last edited:
right click the picture icons and click open image in new tab

The first pic appears to show the correct markings, however (and this may be camera angle) the stamping appear off center, something I doubt Mallinckrodt would do.