• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

I've recently seen fake m 30s here in nj but got them from philly. They were not greenish, they were actually a little TOO blue as opposed to that really pale baby blue color the real ones are. It's getting so bad in this area we also have fake v 48/12s. It looks like I'm gonna have to stick to 10s and 15s to be on the safe side. Ugh

There are fakes, 2 30s caused me to stop breathing, heart stopped, lucky my bf came in a few minutes later did cpr till ambulance came

Questionable M367 norcos

I?m from CA and there are a lot of fentanyl laced norcos (especially ones with M367) in my area. I?m tying to figure out if these are legit.

I broke it in half and seemed to be break easily and evenly. No crumbs
I checked the imprint M367 and they looked like the ones in the pill image pictures. But I don?t have the real one to compare side by side.

My problem is when I tasted it, it was a lot bitter than I remembered. I put the half in my mouth and let it dissolve a bit to check the texture, but it was way too bitter.

I don?t know what else I can do to test them. Can someone help me out plz?

I?m tying to figure out if these are legit...

-I broke it in half and seemed to be break easily and evenly. No crumbs
-I checked the imprint M367 and they looked like the ones in the pill image pictures.
-it was a lot bitter than I remembered.
-check(ed)texture

We really cannot help you identify any substances - taste, appearance, texture tells us nothing with regards to the actual contents.

I believe that fentanyl reagent strips are now available so you could rule out the drugs presence using something like that, but without a full laboratory test we could not even begin to speculate on what else they may be.

Questionable M367 norcos

I?m from CA and there are a lot of fentanyl laced norcos (especially ones with M367) in my area. I?m tying to figure out if these are legit.

I broke it in half and seemed to be break easily and evenly. No crumbs
I checked the imprint M367 and they looked like the ones in the pill image pictures. But I don?t have the real one to compare side by side.

My problem is when I tasted it, it was a lot bitter than I remembered. I put the half in my mouth and let it dissolve a bit to check the texture, but it was way too bitter.

You used to be able to tell by the way they break, some were white inside, or had different imprints. Now they?re so good it?s almost impossible to tell. I lost my script due to fake M boxes. They were perfect. But when I tested I cane up positive for fentanyl and cocaine and sone other junk. All I took was blues.

Fent withdrawal tends to be longer lasting just like any other long-acting opioid. Shorter acting opioids like Oxycodone have a short withdrawal of 3-5 days. Long acting opioids (Methadone, Fent, Bupe) have withdrawals lasting several weeks.

Your dealer may have F***ed you in more ways than you originally thought. Just putting that out there. Hang in there though!

Do not listen to a WORD of this post, this is complete bullshit.

Fentanyl is a SHORT acting opioid, one of the shortest acting in existence. Fentanyl withdrawal is the most ACUTE but takes the LEAST amount of time (the physical withdrawal)
The psychological withdrawal can last a very long time, depending on how long you have been using fentanyl.

In my experience, I used Fentanyl for 5 years straight, every single day, taking doses that would kill multiples of people if divided up and given to the general public, and I don't even have an answer for how long the psychological withdrawal will last... because I haven't been able to find the end...

Is there anyone in this thread that has been coming across fake pints of Promethazine/Codeine? eg.(Qualitest, hi-tech, MGP, Actavis, MAINLY quali and hi-tech though)

I know most of you are in the states so you probably aren't seeing the fakes, but theres someone thats making BANK selling plastic bottles of hi-tech and qualitest pints and I have no idea what could be in them but its not prometh/codeine.

i don't know about specific operations but you should check out @fakeleanbuster on instagram