• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

whats sad is if you get caught with it the cops will still consider it as an oxy because it looks like one

I think it's only sad from the buyers perspective, but anyone selling fake pills deserves to get charged for what they are supposed to be.

NYC has fake M's going around. I've heard about them, but finally got them :(. They are fatter in size and them M is a little sloppy and some pills were chipped and crumbly, but the 30 on the flipside are dead on. Only flaw with the color is there aren't blue specks on it. On close inspection its obvious and they taste like straight chalk and have no oxy taste what so ever.

SAD SAD news when prescription pills, the only thing you can usually be sure you're getting are going bad.

I didn't think they were supposed to have blue specks on it, so I don't get how the only flaw with the color is it not having blue specks.

Ive had a fake roxy 30 i could tell right away it was fake the letters and numbers dont look straight and the __ in the middle where it was suppose to be was touching each end instead it was smaller only going to the sides of the 30 the fakes ive seen are the M like this one here
images
and also on the fake one the M was lower not in the middle. They are Sugar pills i tested one of them where i was.

I think it's only sad from the buyers perspective, but anyone selling fake pills deserves to get charged for what they are supposed to be.

I didn't think they were supposed to have blue specks on it, so I don't get how the only flaw with the color is it not having blue specks.
The legit M's I have had in the past would usually always have some blue specks although I'm not talking about a lot of specks, but my memory could be off with those because its been the A's and V's for the most part round these parts. I haven't seen the M's for a while now, at least not since the fakes so its hard for me to remember what the legit ones looked like.

After looking at pictures of the Mallinckrodt oxy 30mg they all seem to be speckled not one solid color, even though the light blue is predominant. I don't mean speckled like with MDMA pills, but I mean speckled as you can see the majority of the pill is light blue and they're parts where white will show more giving a speckled look although nothing major.

dude I dont know what you had but any M 30 ive ever seen was completely white

Hi, I have never posted here before. I think I saw a batch of fakes... Looked slighter smaller than the regular M's, and they are more of a gray color. Definitely feel something off of them... but, can't tell what it is. Is there any truth to the new "Canada" Malli's? What are these things? They look exactly like regular M's, very hard to tell the difference, unless you are used to looking at them. It is very uncommon to get an entire batch of M's, since they are pretty scare up here (Boston), which made my brain start going. Any thoughts? I hear that there may be MDMA, speed, or dope in them. And, the rumor is that the Malli company sold out to a Canadian company, that is now manufacturing these new M's. And, supposedly Canada has different regulations on this stuff, and that they are using a different dye color...

I highly doubt they would replace a drug with another illicit drug.

My theory is the people with the pill presses making these fakes crush up real roxis and cut the powder with some other white powder then make double or triple more likely the original amount.

or

they are just taking some kind of white powder and pressing them into Ms

also I heard from a buddy that he got fake K9s almost a year ago so Id think its not limited to just Ms.

Round my way the Ms were viewed as the best but I actually preferred the A 215s

seemed like less powder but that could have just been a placebo because of the colors (white vs blue)

on a side note apparently other people on the internet are saying they get blueish legit Ms too so maybe they have different manufacturing practices in different factories or something? Idk but the Ms I would get were definitely fully white, and legit

I have some fake Ms that i got from a buddy. They look official but cause ive had them for about 6 monts or so in the same container theyre pretty worn down though.

I have some fake Ms that i got from a buddy. They look official but cause ive had them for about 6 monts or so in the same container theyre pretty worn down though.

So are they completely fake or are they just cut down a lot and re-pressed? Like would they get you high at all if you took enough? Idk why else you'd have held onto them for so long. I guess they may come in handy one day but if you hold onto them for too long they'll just get beat up and you will never be able to use them for anything since the only thing they're good for is the way they look... Sounds like you said they are already starting to. If they're just completely fake then I'd get rid of them sooner than later while they can still pass for real

Theyre completely fake. I just havent threw em out. I had about 12 of them and and sold a majority of them, then i felt shitty about sellin them and i just never got rid of the other ones. I only sold alot of them to one person and he didnt know they were fake. He thought that he had built up a tolerance. I dont regret sellin them but karma caught up to me and that was the end of fuckin people all together.

yeah, especially if he thinks his tolerance is so high, the day he gets some real ones and tries to eat the whole 10 pack he'll be fucked... I'd just use them to try to get favors from people or something, or maybe to use for a refund from your dealer ;) (like in the movie Go lol)

You know thats not such a bad idea... Lol.

I havent seen that movie or heard about in like 10 years.

no reports of this shit in the Boston MA area though im an infrequent user, 5 pack every other week, always blueberry classics or Ms. Coppin thru lowell and southern NH.

I don't think I've ever seen a fake one until recently. I come across M 30's fairly frequently. The real ones have always been light blue or white. A few weeks ago I came across some that just didn't look right. The classic 'M' logo looked legit, but they were smaller in size (about the size of an A215). Also the score on the back didn't cover the entire diameter. The colors look uneven if you break it in half. They are a darker blue color, and taste like a Xanax or something. These were found in the Tampa area. Either Mallinckrodt has made their pills smaller, or there are a bunch of fake ones currently going around this area.

There are definately fake M boxes going around NY and im talking 100's of 1,000's of them they are usually just packed in with filler which wont really have any effect on your body unless your sniffing or iv'ing them. but a few people i know have pill stamps and they are taking 1 Roxy and turning it into 2 or even 3 roxies so you will still feel the oxy and if your a new user you would have no idea and they will be turning there pill into 3 pills

Last edited by a moderator: