• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

Here are some i've come across, just north of Tampa, FL. people are selling these fakes at "cheaper" prices causing people to buy large amounts and then distribute to their "regulars" who buy a couple at a time. I have come across these exact same pills through 3 different people in my county. here's a pic. Box M on one side, 30 above the score live. color is obviously darker than M's actually are. Some even look to be almost speckled or as if the blue dye used was not mixed properly, giving it an uneven blue color/tone. I've only seen one type of M's, and they are all the same. These were a smaller as far as how big around they are, but similar to the thickness or heigh of an actual M. the edges are raised around the entire edge on one of not both sides. the consistancy is much much harder than an actual M, which is you are familiar with M's you will notice size, color and consistancy of power immediately. People who are occasional buyers are at the highest risk bc they do not know how each brand looks. here are the ones i've come across 3 times in the norther Tampa Bay area (from multiple people). posting pic very shortly

If you don't mind I'd like to resurrect this thread. I should have known better, they didn't look quite right. I purchase 20 FAKE MALLINKRODT's in the Hernando County Area of west central Florida. The color is easily noticeably different. Take a small bite. They taste TOTALLY different. I should have known better but I was out , needed stuff bad, and someone said that the M's had a new formula and I put it down to that.. Anyways, an easy way to tell is the wet Your finger and simply rub the "30" or the "M" and it will rub off fairly easy.

I ate FIVE of these at one and didn't feel AT ALL ILL. I think the ppl that are getting ill are from the missing their dose and feeling
withdrawals. As stated I ate five and the only time I felt ill is the exact moment and 5 mins later when I realized I ate fake pills and
I panicked for five minutes. After that I calmed down and felt fine.

BE CAREFUL, BEFORE YOU BUY, JUST MAKE SURE THEY LOOK RIGHT. They will be sliighly more flat on the top, not domed like a true Mally.
The color will be off and it will taste "funny", almost.. I say "almost" sweet..

Be Safe.

Fake Mallinckrodt 30mg Oxycodone (Roxicodone/Roxi/Oxy IR) in New York

Pill: Oxycodone 30mg
Quantity: Enough to conclude that a large amount of these fakes were made and distributed.

NSFW:
ikMMw.jpg

The pills are mostly white, with blue specks. They came the way seen in the pictured, so were not blue and then were wiped off. They are very hard to break in half by hand, and after breaking them in half with a knife they are this same color (mix of blue and white) throughout, but have shiny specks on the inside, that look almost like glass. The scored side with the 30 over the line is round with no edge, but the side with the 'M Box' has a ridge around like half of the pill, and the ridge is not raised or 'lipped,' but instead recessed.

NSFW:
deZSQ.jpg

I did not eat any, but the person that did said that they burned, and tasted very bitter. He said that he didn't get high off of them, so has no idea of the actual contents. I am not going to eat them obviously, and am just using them to spread awareness.

They are pretty obvious fakes, although I have heard that Mallinckrodt has recently changed the formulation, making them harder and altering the color. However, I do not believe that these are the new formulation since the person that ate them reported no opioid high, and the color pattern is not consistent with either the old or new formulations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently got some oxycodone 30s that are the V 4812's that have brown tiny specks in them. The imprint looks a little worn and also is a bit darker then the Normal ones. I believe these are fake but aren't sure how or what they are made of. Im thinking the specks are herion but am not sure. I've been searching online for hours and can not seem to find any pictures of what I have. They also crush very easily and taste a bit chalky but can't tell of they work considering I have a high tolerance for oxys.. Has anyone seen these before? Also is there any site out there that has pictures of fake pills? I was also told that the could of been bought online. Not sure just dying to find out.

wtf those blue Ms look nothing like the real ones, you know, the ALL WHITE ones.

its almost as if they used ingredients for an A 215 but accidently engraved an M on there

HOW TO TELL THE FAKE M's FROM THE REAL ONES JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM
the fake Ms went around my town in NC awhile back, and the worst part was no one would believe me the pills we were getting were fake! I could tell right away by the taste down my throat and how much it burned, but people would keep being like "noo, i just did 4 and im soo f*cked up"... SOOO effed up, who ever thought you'd have to worry about fake pills?? A bad bag of dope sure but pills?? come on.. and at NO PRICES a pop its not a cheap mistake...
anyways, it became super easy to tell just by looking at them, because the pill presses that crackhead motherf*ckers buy to make fake pills arent as sophisticated as the ones manufacturers have, SO, hold the pill with the M facing you...rotate it around, like you would spin a coin around to bring the tails side facing you. As you spin it, on a REAL pill, the 30 and the score should be on the diagonal..on a FAKE one, the 30 and the score is straight across...
does that make sense? if not, ill elaborate...
sure, you can look at color too but that seemed harder to me, always wanted to trick myself into thinking it was the light or something making the color look off haha

VERY dangerous...luckily i just sniffed them at the time so i wasnt too worried the first time i did a fake one by mistake but i called the guy i got them from to warn him he had scored a bad batch, and to warn his customers that IV because that could kill someone...typically, he was more offended that i accused him of selling fake shit (NOONE would believe me at first that the Ms going around town were fake) and threatened to stop serving me (as if i wanted to keep buying fake blues anyways) than concerned for his customers that could potentially die from IVing who knows what...didnt seem as if there were ANY opiates in them at all, as i was sick when i did one and didnt feel any better..since then ive heard of fake ones that were made by taking say a batch of 10 real ones, crushing them, mixing with talc and other fillers, and re-pressing into 100 new ones...the pill dealers way of cutting their drugs i guess...which doesnt make much sense, there is already such a high profit margin on 30s that it would seem counterproductive to lose a bunch of customers just to increase your profits once but most of these guys dont think logically that way so i guess nothing should surprise us anymore...
anyone heard of other types of fake pills going around? seems like it would be more difficult to make a fake OC (guess i should say OP now...RIP OCs!!!) or morphine ER or Opana, anything with a time release coating or odd shape like the stop signs seems like it would be more difficult to make at home...

fake roxis are definitely being produced. And to answer your question on why they would do it when they already make a huge profit on them?

Theyre drug dealers man

anyone heard of other types of fake pills going around? seems like it would be more difficult to make a fake OC (guess i should say OP now...RIP OCs!!!) or morphine ER or Opana, anything with a time release coating or odd shape like the stop signs seems like it would be more difficult to make at home...

New in New Haven, these 15mg "roxys". I think they are fake. Crappy photos but you can get some idea about the press. Sorry about the lighting, needed the shadows to make the imprints legible. The outside has the right sheen, same color inside. Bitter drip, I didnt eat any yet. They crush like they should. I read about the 30mg's that are blue on the inside, some said that was fake, others said real. All I know is real 80mg Mallinckrodt's are white inside. Why would any be colored inside, I dunno.

NSFW:
ij8V0LHwLWTRK.jpg

don't know if anyone's pointed this out yet but...

there's an ecstasty test that reacts to opiates like oxycontin so...

just buy that particular test (i forget which one it is...either marquis, mecke or mandellin) and if your pill shows for opiates, you most likely got real ones ;-)

any chance I could get a learned opinion on whether the Oxycodone 15s I posted about on the previous page are fake or real? I know its not much to go on. The buzz is lame and I was thinking about using another route. thx

^ If you are getting a buzz from then wouldn't that mean they are real? The roxicodone aka Oxy IR comes in solid colors, meaning the outside matches the inside. The 80mg that you mentioned was OxyContin which had an outer coating that was one color (green in the case of 80's, red for 60's, brown/yellow for 40's, pink 20's) and then the inside was white. That was because they were extended release so the coating was supposed to be made of something that made the oxycodone be released over time.

So if your only concern about these is that they are green all the way through then you have nothing to worry about because since they are instant release there isn't a coating, which is why they are the same color inside and out. The same goes for the 30mg roxi except it's blue inside and out.

The color is not the main issue but thank you for clearing that up for me. I posted the question because the buzz from 2 of these (30mg) is not like the buzz from the same or even a smaller amount of a Mallinckrodt. Maybe its just me, its been a while since I had those. There were highly suspect 30s going around not long ago, thought this could be more of the same.

There are fake opanas ging around the eastern mass area. The yellow 40s. Heads up to those that get packs..

They are in NJ also... no kidding - off in color, size, taste, way they crush, sound of them falling onto the table haha, super smooth and slippery... i could have said "off in all ways" - wasn't supposed to start my comment like that haha... not cool, no good, maybe dangerous? def. fake my friends

you will see its like a light blue, really hard to crush, very slippery/shiny/smooth, totally different sound if you drop it or something.... at least in my experience..... then after that youll realize taste, affects are completely diff.

What part of Mass are we talkin about? Im from central MA. I only do heroin, just curious about what area in Ma your talkin about. Sorry if asking him is against the rules, I'll edit my post if requested to do so.

NYC has fake M's going around. I've heard about them, but finally got them :(. They are fatter in size and them M is a little sloppy and some pills were chipped and crumbly, but the 30 on the flipside are dead on. Only flaw with the color is there aren't blue specks on it. On close inspection its obvious and they taste like straight chalk and have no oxy taste what so ever.

SAD SAD news when prescription pills, the only thing you can usually be sure you're getting are going bad.