• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

I picked up a couple of roxies the other day, and I thought for sure that they were fake because of the color. I'm not sure if this has been said before, but uh, the roxies I used to get looked like this:

AMD02150.JPG

They were dark blue, almost purple, really. And the other day I picked up these:

oxycodone-hydrochloride.gif

Sweet-tart, powder fucking blue. They're legit, for sure, but I was suspicious at first.

^

Those bottom pills definitely look off, something just doesn't look right about them.

Has anybody heard of counterfeit M's or V's going around in the NY area, around the boroughs? I'm always careful, I get from one steady supplier but can never be too careful, especially the price these things go for around here.

Hell I wish that was the problem we were having in sin city. Patients are supposedly being told that the DEA is requiring them to be switched to Opana ER and IR instead of Oxycodone IR (our favorite) and Oxy-nofunOP-contin.

Can anyone confirm if this is true? I'd rather have fake M's to worry about than everyone in w/d's beginning tomorrow.

Just some advice btw, pick a generic and seek it out only. Whether it's M's, the 224's, the V's, the A's, whatever. I have noticed if you go on an M to an A, the A feels like nothing.

That doesn't sound right to me. The Dea also doesn't talk to patients. Maybe to Dr.s It still wouldn't make sense for people to be expected to switch from an instant release medication to an extended release medication.

Hell I wish that was the problem we were having in sin city. Patients are supposedly being told that the DEA is requiring them to be switched to Opana ER and IR instead of Oxycodone IR (our favorite) and Oxy-nofunOP-contin.

Can anyone confirm if this is true? I'd rather have fake M's to worry about than everyone in w/d's beginning tomorrow.

Just some advice btw, pick a generic and seek it out only. Whether it's M's, the 224's, the V's, the A's, whatever. I have noticed if you go on an M to an A, the A feels like nothing.
i'm kind of confused by this.. are you saying if i snort an m-block and then an a215, i'm not gonna feel like i just did 60mg of oxy?

I think he's saying after doing the m's for a while, then switching to the a's, the a's don't feel as strong. He's probably talking about IV as I've never met and IV user who didn't like the m's the best. They are easiest to draw up and give the best hit.

fake oxy in detroit area

has anyone heard of these pills that have an M inside a box and on the other side a 30. I took oxy once before.. and these pills.. made me feel different. So i had a friend who is a chemist see what was in them. It turns out it was Heroin and a half assed compound of mdma. He advised me not to consume. this came from the Detroit area.. any ideas or thoughts? Just getting the word out.

SOme Mod closed the thread. just Trying to get the word out.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Hey, I merged your post into the thread we have on the topic. Don't be so quick to assume we will close it next time. :)

GRRR. Fake M's WITH blue specs/flakes inside the pill. Looks 100% real, but you taste it and it's bitter. But then you snort it and it's like a bland mucus in your throat taste, and it's not bitter at all. Seriously impossible to check, light test, etc etc. ONLY way to tell is by putting a dab of water on your finger, very light.. Then stroke the letters of the pill. Fakes come off very very easy. Real ones are pushed in much harder.. Now there's an A 215, and it's impossible to tell as well. Looks 100%, tastes bitter, breaks fine, etc but when snorted there's no drip... (Also no high off either).

These fakes are getting better and better, it's impossible to tell anymore, until you actually take it.

^ Location?

Fortunately, have not heard any major/concerning reports of these circulating recently around the North Eastern coast (usa)... Which is good because several months back I know there were some in MA.

Got two 5 packs today. Mixed source obviously from how the hook up was acting.

Got 5 white Ms, and 5 blueberries. Four of the Ms were 100% legit, and one was questionable (burned oddly, tasted wrong, hard to tell though as it was only 30mg). One blueberry was 100% fake. Coating rubbed off, wasn't pressed very well, taste was off, burned odd, turned to charchoal. Just letting you know, these seem to be popping up again. 8 out of 10 is not a good thing, especially with how much more they are costing lately, nearly 30% increase in price over the past 3 months (without getting specific at all). Makes no sense to me.

Hope you all can avoid these. <3 The blueberry was a bit obvious on close exception, but the M was not at all.

Boston, MA.

Got two 5 packs today. Mixed source obviously from how the hook up was acting.

Got 5 white Ms, and 5 blueberries. Four of the Ms were 100% legit, and one was questionable (burned oddly, tasted wrong, hard to tell though as it was only 30mg). One blueberry was 100% fake. Coating rubbed off, wasn't pressed very well, taste was off, burned odd, turned to charchoal. Just letting you know, these seem to be popping up again. 8 out of 10 is not a good thing, especially with how much more they are costing lately, nearly 30% increase in price over the past 3 months (without getting specific at all). Makes no sense to me.

Hope you all can avoid these. <3 The blueberry was a bit obvious on close exception, but the M was not at all.

Boston, MA.

Are the blueberrys the A's or V's? There has been a lot of shady V's around that seem to lack taste and have a weird drip. Also they don't have the raised edges on the pill. I'll try and get a pic, but hopefully don't run into them again in upstate NY.

Most people call the a 215s the blueberries AFAIK. Kinda weird though considering that the Vs are soooo fucking blue.

Lol now it's as bad as buying heroin when you buy pills.. you gotto worry if your gonna get a shitty product haha.

I used to love that about pills.. guaranteed to be the same strength in every pill. Now you jkust get presses of powder haha.

Thank god for nyc powdered dope.

Deffinitaley going around in connecticut... i just recently got 7 of em for free knowing that they were fake though. I didnt hear of anyone getting sick though.

I dont know about anyone else but the fake Mboxes I've seen were almost too perfectly engraved. The M and the 30 were like fucking lasered on there or something. The only other way to tell if their fake is if you can taste the difference. Also, I've noticed that fakes are damn near impossible to crush up perfectly, theres usually chunks left no matter how hard you crush it. Fucking crazy cant even trust pharms anymore. why cant the DEA do something useful for a change and bust these people with the pill presses

Definitely in Connecticut, Ive seen them around for at least the last 6 months. Inconsistent buzz, from lame to decent. Crush well, bitter drip. Last, I ate one and got halfway through snorting another then puked my eyes out. I threw out what was left.

Where in CT are you from? I'll have to keep an eye open. Luckily the only 30s I get are from one guy and he has the A215s, but I'll have to be cautious if you say fakes are around