• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massive Amounts of Fake Pharmaceuticals- HARM REDUCTION THREAD

Im new here so I dont know how to post a pic but I recently got fake A215 Roxi also. They were supplied from someone in Texas I believe. Ill post pic soon as I learn how.

NSFW:
1000611s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok here goes third try to post a pic.. sorry Im new but want to share this pic of fake going around my area shipped from Texas , I think pakistani made. Has some opiate in it I tried it. Taste chemically and burns badly for like 5 mins when snorted.
[url]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/1000611s.jpg[/url] [IMG]

Notice it is almost 14mm wide... a real roxy is around 5mm wide , also it has speckles of some other substance Im not sure what. It also breaks easy it wasnt made with a phamacutical grade pill press. look out for these they arent real. They got me high but I have no idea what was in it. I believe someone melted the real pills down , added filler to make more substance and the repressed em out on a pill press.

That's the wrong link azumi. The direct link is the one you want from imageshack not the link. Don't forget that the last part is [/IMG] because you forgot the /. I fixed it for ya

idk if this post is still alive or not, but i think my pharm. sold me counterfeit pills.... twice now, when i first picked up my meds, some of the pills broke in half were hard, and the ones i think are fake, crumbled when i tried to break them in half along score mark..... also the hard ones seemed to stay hard, but the ones i believe to be fakes began disintegrating... i can pinch and roll it between my fingers and it turns into a find powder..... also the pressing is near perfect, the only way i can differentiate them is by looking at them side by side..... the hard ones have a press the doesnt go as deep into the pill, and the soft ones goes way deeper into the pill.... and i too was feeling weird all last week.... either it was withdrawal from fake pills, or it was some sort of speed-ish type cutting agent.... went back to my doc to sort it out, and requested a drug test to see if anything bad was in them.... the pharmy corrected the problem by refilling... but i got the same things again, deep press, and not so deep press.... wtf? difference in manufacturing? fakes from china? going to test it with the deep press one day and the notso deep press the next and see what happens....does anyone know of a lab or chemist type facility that would test these free of charge? am in California

^ Go to a big chain pharmacy in the future, or at least a different one then you are going to now.

Wow, at least the A 215 is really obvious. I'm sure this was mentioned (didn't get to read everything here), but the BEST way to tell what's what is to just scratch a little powder off it and taste it. If it's really bitter I would bet anything it's real. Opes definitely have a distinctively bitter taste.

Phizer just started this big YouTube campaign on fake prescription drugs, check it out. It is entirely possible to get fakes from a brick and mortar pharmacy too, the pharmacist or techs could be swapping them out, or if the pharmacy does not go through legitimate standards-compliant sources to get their drugs, it is likely to happen too. If you find fake pills in your prescription from a legit pharmacy, report the hell out of them, that's some bullshit!

So I got my hands on a couple Mallinckrodt 100 mcg patches recently and they seem to be bunk. I tried searching for info on this but came up empty handed. I usually take about 400mg oxycodone to get hi and I used both of these patches as directed in one sitting and didn't feel shit! This doesn't seem possible, can anybody shed some light on this situation?

yeah man i doubt they were bunk...your tolerance is pretty high and it just wasnt enough..by using this http://www.globalrph.com/fent.cgi calculator you need like 400mcg..

and even though i dont recommend switching to heroin, your tolerance to oxy is crazy and i dont know how you havent made the jump already..i made the switch at like 200mg cause the price was so much more cheaper and that was before people charged mg facevalue..i mean when i made to switch i only needed like 2bags of dope and i was nodding like crazy which was about the same price as 4norcos..that was like 3years ago and im still snorting my dope and my tolerance right now is at 7bags...so dont thinlk everyone uses the needle if you do dope for a long time and your tolerance goes up depending on how much you use and i fell your tolerance drops more then pharms cause when i used the pharms my tolerance never dropped no matter how much time i took...with dope my tolerance goes up and down depending on how often i use and how long of breaks i take

but if that calculator was correct you should have needed 4patches not 2 to get high

IIRC, I used to take either the 1600 or 1400 mcg fentanyl lolipops, and they felt like 60-80mgs of oxy. Now, there are a lot of factors in this, the main one being bio availability. Taking the lolipops (buccal consumption) has a BA of 50%, whereas the patches (transdermal consumption) has a BA of 92%.

The other main factor is that the conversion charts are for therapeutic doses for pain relief. They aren't taking into account euphoria, and oxy and hydrocodone seem to be a lot more euphoric at lower doses, compared to morphine and fentanyl equivalent doses on conversion charts.

All things considered, the euphoric doses of these drugs IME should be about 110-150mgs of oxy = 1600-1400mcg. Take that with a grain of salt though, because my math may be off, and also I never really cared for fentanyl.

so yeah his patches prolly werny bunk..he just wasnt taking anywhere near enough to get high by your estimate he needed like 10 of those patches not 2..sounds like someone ripped him off

idk if this post is still alive or not, but i think my pharm. sold me counterfeit pills.... twice now, when i first picked up my meds, some of the pills broke in half were hard, and the ones i think are fake, crumbled when i tried to break them in half along score mark..... also the hard ones seemed to stay hard, but the ones i believe to be fakes began disintegrating... i can pinch and roll it between my fingers and it turns into a find powder..... also the pressing is near perfect, the only way i can differentiate them is by looking at them side by side..... the hard ones have a press the doesnt go as deep into the pill, and the soft ones goes way deeper into the pill.... and i too was feeling weird all last week.... either it was withdrawal from fake pills, or it was some sort of speed-ish type cutting agent.... went back to my doc to sort it out, and requested a drug test to see if anything bad was in them.... the pharmy corrected the problem by refilling... but i got the same things again, deep press, and not so deep press.... wtf? difference in manufacturing? fakes from china? going to test it with the deep press one day and the notso deep press the next and see what happens....does anyone know of a lab or chemist type facility that would test these free of charge? am in California

That is one of the most disturbing things I've ever heard.

Hey guys I think I got my hands on some of these in Western NC. This guy my know has a ton of them but I haven't bothered because I prefer my k8s. Anyway I got a signle M yesterday. The dude had a big bag of V4812 with a couple Ms in there. Anyway the one I did seemed to work okay. Then today I got two Ms and two of the Vs and it seemed to me that the Vs were the fakes and not the Ms. The V I have now also looks more suspicious. I paid way more than I normally would but I know I could go exchange one type of 30 for the other if I could tell which one was fake without shooting them. Any advice before I burn cash I don't have?
thanks

^ I wouldn't IV them if you think they may be fake. They don't give you a rush anyways, and the oral BA is high enough that you are not really losing much. You might be able to tell by the color they are when in solution. I'm not sure if they would be able to replicate the blue color they turn when you mix them with water.

So my friend just IVd one of the M30s we got and definitely felt that opiate rush. So now I'm thinking the Vs were the fake of the batch the dealer had, especially since he had about 70 of the Vs and only a handful of the Ms. Of the two the Vs looked much more sketch, like was mentioned uneven edges from the press, has anyone else seen/heard of bogus Vs going around as well as the Ms?

I would just eat them and find out. Maybe neither are fake and your just paranoid.

Totally true hydrochron, I might just be paranoid. It was just weird because I haven't been lurking here in ages and there's a festival in my area so I thought I log on. I saw this thread and thought it was a crazy coincidence that people I knew were already talking about fake 30s, then seeing a ton made that connection. I haven't done 30s in so long and its such a small amount that I thought maybe they were bogus. But I definitely felt something shooting them.